It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Event "Last Episode" and Nibiru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't know where to post this. I know, or I think, I saw a thread ,where it has shows listed, that showed conspiracies in the videos and I can't find. I keep searching for it.

Anyways, Do you think "The Event" was trying to tell us something about Nibiru sublimely?

Even though some say it's a lens flare.

Just curious.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I don't know where to post this. I know, or I think, I saw a thread ,where it has shows listed, that showed conspiracies in the videos and I can't find. I keep searching for it.

Anyways, Do you think "The Event" was trying to tell us something about Nibaru sublimely?

Even though some say it's a lens flare.

Just curious.

looks like you are a spell hater too............

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I haven't seen the episode, what is it about?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yes could you give us more details ? Haven't seen the episode (actually I got bored with the series at about the 5th - 6th episode)...

You should probably also put up a spoiler alert if needed.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You mean that planet crossing through a worm-hole that ends up hovering above the Earth, its south half burning, clearly visible just outside our atmosphere? Certainly those who write the scripts feed from such conspiracy theories. I have no doubt about that.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

You mean that planet crossing through a worm-hole that ends up hovering above the Earth, its south half burning, clearly visible just outside our atmosphere? Certainly those who write the scripts feed from such conspiracy theories. I have no doubt about that.

Yeah, that one.I watched it at friends house and it had two moons at the end of it, hovering over earth.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's called Nibiru

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zabadeano

Well, spell checker don't know that.
I tried to use spell checker.

Thanks.

It's corrected now. Happy!

cj6

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Makes sense...probably why it was cancelled...too much info being given to the public. Its in the same boat as V, both were completely revealing the truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
why does everyone get so anal about spelling. i mean i see epic spelling failures all the time on here and no one says jack, but all of a sudden this guy misspells Nibiru and everyone flips out. anyways, i haven't seen the episode for myself but that sounds pretty darn close. I love seeing things in shows/movies that sheeple overlook but are just right there in front of you. if only people would wake up and see the crap right in front of their eyes. maybe that's what the creators of those shows wanted to help do, but i think its more likely they sneaked it in there to make sure people are really paying attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

It was a beutiful ending, intriguing, but I'm not sure if Nibiru would look like that.

If Nibiru has a 3.600 years orbit it has been around hundreds of times before. The size depicted in the episode was extremly close to Earth (less than moon distance)-

A planet passing by at less than moon distance could in my opinion pass just once that close because in that very first time we would probably collide. Although it seems planets tend to close their orbits and orbit faster and closer to their star, that's a million years process and Nibiru has a 3600 years orbit so it would have slightly altered its orbit since the last time it crossed.

If it's true we'll see a big golden dot (or red dot) -- No, wrong. We should be already seeing a red dot in the sky according to what I've read about. I dont know. I see nothing like that yet.

edit on 9/8/11 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Anyone ever think that maybe these people have the same interests as we do and make movies based off their interests.

I know Joss Whedon is a conspiracy fan and a lot of his shows reference them but he uses different names for them. Its great. I loved his reference to the Illuminati in Angel

I dont think they are telling us anything really just people with these interests making shows about what they are interested in...

Now the only one that weirds me out is Deep Impact..I watched it the other night after reading that thread on it and it was just REALLY weird how that thread was correct. It kind of freaked me out a little. LOL

I know when I saw this episode of "The Event" I thought the same thing and laughed then though oh great now we won't see where they were going with this, but yes I did think Nibiru when I saw it lol but that is only because I read about it on ATS otherwise I'd have no idea what Nibiru was.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I feel totally ripped off by NBC. There was so much hype over this show. And then, just when we got hooked, they cancel the series. If only there was a second season in the future.

But since there isn’t, that doesn’t stop “The Event” from occurring. Simon says that it’s a rebirth of his home planet, an evolving of his race. Then, as the President tries to get Sophia to cooperate, our planet rumbles. The portal is finally in position, and a few more rumblings later, it happens. Sophia’s home planet is in our atmosphere, and it’s burning up, just like she claimed. But hey, they’ve got planet Earth now. Holy over-population, Batman!

Can two mismatched planets live together without driving each other crazy? Just like the age-old question about how many licks it really takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop, the world will never know how “The Event” was meant to continue. And if there is a deity, we can only hope that status quo will remain in effect. Why ruin a perfect ending?
Rest in peace, little show.
The Wall Street Journal; Speakeasy

edit on 9-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah me too, thought that show and V had great story lines. They totally hurt V when they made the stop the show in the middle and re start it up 2 week later. That was just messed up. First time I ever seen them do that with a sitcom.

new topics

top topics

join