It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you trap or capture a ghost?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
People say that objects can be haunted so if an object is haunted then is a ghost trapped in it? If so then surely the capturing of a ghost could be possible if somehow you could get the ghost to attach to some sort of object?

Just want to add that I have little knowledge on ghosts and even less belief in them being real. But I am open minded and interested in the subject so have often read about this sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I. too, have seen these ghosts trapped in a bottle for sale on Ebay. I think in some voodoo traditions they claim to be able to do this, I have my doubts if they can walk through walls, buildings, any solid surface, how is a bottle going to sto a ghost from leaving. I wouldn't want to try and catch a ghost in a bottle, especially if it is earthbound, is not harming you but just looking for help on how to pass over. And for what real reason would someone want to capture a ghost in a bottle? There are do many strange things for sale on EBay and would not be surprised if many of them were swindlers. To me it would be like buying a piece of toast or slice of pizza with the image of Jesus Christ on it.
Cheers SF
a reply to: icepack

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Why would you WANT to trap a ghost? Do you like to psss things off. Feel free, and see where that leads you. Good luck with that one.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buttercup79
People say that objects can be haunted so if an object is haunted then is a ghost trapped in it? If so then surely the capturing of a ghost could be possible if somehow you could get the ghost to attach to some sort of object?

Just want to add that I have little knowledge on ghosts and even less belief in them being real. But I am open minded and interested in the subject so have often read about this sort of thing.

No the ghost is not trapped in it. This is just what it wanted to do.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Though ghosts can take over objects, they are not trapped as Cloaked says, but there are rituals that can seal it inside, in some cases thats the best option, but its questionable since if the ritual ingredients rot away after years it can easily get out ...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There is a way..... Its' not some genie in a bottle BS either. It can be done by using electro-magnets a certain way. I saw it done 10 years ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ghosts appear to be already 'trapped', in the locale where they are reported. So it is possible to trap them, but there is no known artificial equipment for doing so. The greater question is why ghosts appear to be tied to certain spots. If we understood that, the question of how to trap them would be solved.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes, discorporeal entities such as ghosts and demons and whatever can be trapped in objects given the right moves. I once hunted down and trapped a low-level discorporeal entity in a box of mints. It involved a series of incantations as well as energetic interaction with the beast on the planes beyond this one. Took me five minutes to wrestle it into my devil trap. I gave it to the guy who asked me to catch it for a birthday present.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Are you planning to capture a spirit, or are you afraid that you yourself will be captured in your spirit form?

Robert Monroe reportedly had problems after getting out of body in a Faraday Cage - he could not escape from it; they were doing it as an experiment, with his consent.

Please do not attempt to capture any being, you do not have that right & the Karmic results could be serious.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

So no Ghostbusters.??

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak
Are you planning to capture a spirit, or are you afraid that you yourself will be captured in your spirit form?

Robert Monroe reportedly had problems after getting out of body in a Faraday Cage - he could not escape from it; they were doing it as an experiment, with his consent.

Please do not attempt to capture any being, you do not have that right & the Karmic results could be serious.

Oh damn, even kidnapping is illegal in the spirit realm? Id kinda have to disagree with any of their judgments though, as they are not part of my life.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HenryTwoTimes
I am going to go out on a limb and say that it is not possible, since ghosts, in fact, do not exist.

Visit the Birdcage theater in Tombstone and tell that to the ghosts.
Statements like that really amuse them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join