It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the world be like if we had honest people making the decisions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This thought has been pounding in my skull for sometime now and I wanted to get ATSers opinions on how the world, not just the USA, would look like, act like, the technological advances (Say if intergalactic travel was possible, as some believe, or teleportation and time travel) , energy, health, entertainment, policies, government, civilian rights, media, and businesses would be shaped or needed.

Just think if all the knowledge that has been so-called suppressed and kept away from the masses and used for government projects was released in the world for the betterment of all mankind. Would this make people lazy? Would it give them more courage and energy to learn and educate themselves? Will we still need someone to speak for the majority to maintain peace and acceptance of others beliefs?

My reason behind this is to understand if humans have it in them to deal with this kind of change. My belief is that humans are naturally aggressive and greedy in whatever they believe. Meaning if they feel a certain way about something they they attack it aggressively. Either in a good or bad way. You help people because it makes YOU feel good inside. Them too but if didn't make you feel something would you still do it? Probably not.

So how could this be accomplished?

What do you think the world would look like and how would the people be affected?

Thanks in advance for your opinions and feedback.
edit on 9-8-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: typo

edit on 9-8-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Unfortunately the size of the government would have been very small…. I am not sure… but lately I think that word honesty and people can not be in same sentence…. Very sad, but people are greedy and selfish… I was hoping towards IQ and intelligence AT LEAST… as honest and selfless people are endangered species… lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocks123
Unfortunately the size of the government would have been very small…. I am not sure… but lately I think that word honesty and people can not be in same sentence…. Very sad, but people are greedy and selfish… I was hoping towards IQ and intelligence AT LEAST… as honest and selfless people are endangered species… lol

Thanks so much for your reply and I agree totally with you
. That is why I started this thread. It seems like in other threads people complain, complain, complain but they do not sit and think about what if all this were common? So one bad apple really does spoil the whole bunch I guess.

What does this mean for our future and the future of mankind in general? Based on this theory then we're pretty much screwed either way right? Do you really think it's possible for humans to change their thought process into peace, and well being for all, or are we the failed experiment cast off to the end of the galaxy so we do not taint any other planet???

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

in 2008, when finances went down the drain, i was the most optimistic person i knew.
where ever i went people were panicking.

i said, it happened in ancient Egypt, in France in the 1950s, the Soviet Union in 1990s, this is no big deal, we'll be on our feet in 5 years.
(the Pharaoh searched his kingdom, found a village whose neighbors said were honest.
put them in charge of governance).

i have watched Congress paralyzed to deal with real problems.
their only game plan is to bully and destroy the Obama presidency.

if people dealt with reality, problems would be solved with much less pain.
any system can work for a society if honest people use common sense.

when the criminals pull the strings, you get managed chaos.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Sometimes its hard to comprehend the bad outcome… as we always want something better… or think it will never happen to “us”… but looking at the rate we going nothing good can come out of this…. When you have kids and you understand that their future is in question it is very hard and painful…. War, blood, deaths… people kill each other, kids are dying from starvation… this is ugly…. What can we do? One person cannot change the world, nor 50…. But I still do… as a saying goes… die trying… I personally try to support as much as kids as I can all over the world… I never pass a homeless person without getting them a breakfast, actually… funny thing…. I adopted few homeless people next to my office… I get them breakfast in the morning…. Lol…. one particular homeless lady loves makeup… I buy her lipsticks once a month… and I do talk to them… I just wish people had more “heart” and were willing to help and share… craving a peace in world is one thing… understanding that its probably impossible is the hardest thing… but still trying is priceless…

in the last few years I start seeing and “experiencing” that with each generation people are getting dumber and dumber… logic and analytic mind is rare to find now days… Now I miss my grandfather…

Hope for the better… as hope dies last… and in the meantime try to do something… let it be mediocre… but its still something… spread love… sometimes its contagious… lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen6511

in 2008, when finances went down the drain, i was the most optimistic person i knew.
where ever i went people were panicking.

i said, it happened in ancient Egypt, in France in the 1950s, the Soviet Union in 1990s, this is no big deal, we'll be on our feet in 5 years.
(the Pharaoh searched his kingdom, found a village whose neighbors said were honest.
put them in charge of governance).

i have watched Congress paralyzed to deal with real problems.
their only game plan is to bully and destroy the Obama presidency.

if people dealt with reality, problems would be solved with much less pain.
any system can work for a society if honest people use common sense.

when the criminals pull the strings, you get managed chaos.

Thank you for your response as well.

It's really sad to see that humans can not trust one another to do the right thing for all mankind. If I were an intergalactic traveler I would be afraid to make contact too. Maybe this is our hell and we haven't earned the right to see heaven? Maybe we never will...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocks123

Sometimes its hard to comprehend the bad outcome… as we always want something better… or think it will never happen to “us”… but looking at the rate we going nothing good can come out of this…. When you have kids and you understand that their future is in question it is very hard and painful…. War, blood, deaths… people kill each other, kids are dying from starvation… this is ugly…. What can we do? One person cannot change the world, nor 50…. But I still do… as a saying goes… die trying… I personally try to support as much as kids as I can all over the world… I never pass a homeless person without getting them a breakfast, actually… funny thing…. I adopted few homeless people next to my office… I get them breakfast in the morning…. Lol…. one particular homeless lady loves makeup… I buy her lipsticks once a month… and I do talk to them… I just wish people had more “heart” and were willing to help and share… craving a peace in world is one thing… understanding that its probably impossible is the hardest thing… but still trying is priceless…

in the last few years I start seeing and “experiencing” that with each generation people are getting dumber and dumber… logic and analytic mind is rare to find now days… Now I miss my grandfather…

Hope for the better… as hope dies last… and in the meantime try to do something… let it be mediocre… but its still something… spread love… sometimes its contagious… lol

That really hit home with me and while I also see nothing good coming from this I try not to let my kids see it. I also try not to pass a homeless person without giving a dollar to them (I actually do not smoke so I use the ashtray in my car to put dollar bills in there for my daughter to hand homeless people that we encounter. I figure sometimes a child's smile can raise their spirits). I know it's not much but that $1 can do more for them than it can for me.

I just can't help but wonder and dream what the world would be like without the hate and greed though. Our thought processes would be dramatically altered. What would humans do with themselves without WAR and Greed?

Should everyone be subjected to a lie detector during speeches and public appearances? I think it should be required of anyone willing to take an oath to make decisions for the general public. Then we would know who to trust and what their agenda truly is. If they deny to detector then we already have our answer and know they are deceitful.

Why is this not already a requirement?
edit on 9-8-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

we probably wound't get anywhere. we would all end up poor and hungry because we would be too busy giving it to others. we would most likely fall because we would be too worried about other countries welfare and thus neglect our own. then again maybe i just misunderstood. define "good people". if you are talking about religious people then obviously it isn't working now. religion is a tool used by the government to tighten its grip around its people. if that isn't evil, then i guess we are just plain all around f#cked. you want every single question you asked answered right here and now? its all about ethics. everything exists only in our minds. there is no winning at life, just losing. some days you lose a little less than others. you want this world to be a better place? get rid of bias ethics or ethics in general.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul

we probably wound't get anywhere. we would all end up poor and hungry because we would be too busy giving it to others. we would most likely fall because we would be too worried about other countries welfare and thus neglect our own. then again maybe i just misunderstood. define "good people". if you are talking about religious people then obviously it isn't working now. religion is a tool used by the government to tighten its grip around its people. if that isn't evil, then i guess we are just plain all around f#cked. you want every single question you asked answered right here and now? its all about ethics. everything exists only in our minds. there is no winning at life, just losing. some days you lose a little less than others. you want this world to be a better place? get rid of bias ethics or ethics in general.

In that case would every religion have to represented as a cabinet like congress?

Religion aside... I myself do not consider myself to be religious, but more spiritual than anything. I agree with your thought mostly... but are you that negative of a person or is that just the reality of the situation?

I wasn't asking for one person to answer every question, just to think of it as a thought and give their take on it, as you did. I do not expect one person to be knowledgeable enough to reply to every situation, because some are more educated in subjects than others are. So how do we decide? That's why I like the lie detector idea. Total disclosure?

So are you saying that there would be no ethics in order for it to work? If so please explain your reasoning.

My thought on religion is it has been a tool since the beginning of time to enforce control. Period...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
These are really awesome questions you are asking
A part of the problem is there is not enough of it.

The sociopathic nature of corporations is a big part of the problem with money valued above everything else. This culture has also worked its way into the system of governance with the close connections between business and government. A few small changes to the law can turn this around by acknowledging personal liability to the social and environmental impacts of decisions made www.nancho.net... . A step further would be to end the legal relationship between the individual and corporate entity and provide clearer definition of the different rights and responsibilities.

At a deeper level, the process of DNA reproduction is a search algorithm that requires competition to match up the mating. For example, two high performing athletes will produce very athletic offspring, but occasionally a top athlete will come from an seemingly unexpected family due to the spread of genetic diversity. The point is that competition is important and has been a part of life since the first bacteria surfaced. Conflict is one part of competition that is currently causing a lot of problems and it is up the legal system to address this, which still has a long way to go.

On the cultural level there are quite a few reports about mind control programs that are doing a lot of damage to the natural social order by promoting trauma and fracturing personalities. They do help explain the corruption behind 9/11 and the global financial collapse as well as many other misdeeds. This will need to be addressed to help resolve the issues and restore integrity back into the system.

In the political level a lack of valour is a big problem and has been replaced by charisma. Valour is an important part of the executive branch and helps steady the ship. Charisma looks good and is attractive to the public, but has been lacking in fortitude and decency in recent times. One problem with your lie detector idea is that it is an art and many of them can be beaten by a trained professional. The mind is very capable and able to control many things when it focuses on it. A MRI looks to be the best tool to detect lies as it does read brain function but not a very practical solution.

Getting rid of the Teleprompter so they have to speak from the heart is a good start. Analysis of body language, voice stress and other lie indicators does sound like a good idea. But even today some lies are just so blatant, but no one calls them on it as the media has become a propaganda machine rather than the fourth estate.

As for religion, it is a tool for social order. The bible was the legal, medical and social system for some time all in one book. Jesus sounded cool but organised religion is not for me with so many unknowns and incomplete theories around.

As for how to fix the system, one step at a time. While there are people there will be problems, it is what people do. You sound like someone who knows the difference between right and wrong, so keep it up. On the big picture of things we are only on Earth for a very short time so try not to get to stressed about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
The sociopathic nature of corporations is a big part of the problem with money valued above everything else. This culture has also worked its way into the system of governance with the close connections between business and government. A few small changes to the law can turn this around by acknowledging personal liability to the social and environmental impacts of decisions made www.nancho.net... . A step further would be to end the legal relationship between the individual and corporate entity and provide clearer definition of the different rights and responsibilities...

That was really awesome. Thank you sooooo much for your logical breakdown.
This is exactly what kind of responses I was searching for. It has given me a better understanding of things. In your opinion do you think the hidden secrets and technology, if released, would solve, or create more problems? I believe that the more advanced we get technically, the more problems we create. I just wonder if it's because of the way the system (big business and government) is now so I'm associating that standard, or if it's the reality we can't avoid. I agree that this would be one of the biggest steps in correcting our past mistakes and one way to preserve mankind's future. It's good to see some ray of hope.

I wish this thread drawed more attention because I'm trying to figure out and compile some educated solutions, religion and politics aside... Meaning without influence from either side because they both have certain influences depending on your beliefs. To me politics and religion aren't far part, and that's a huge problem.

The site was awesome and I can't wait to read more... from 2002 too WoW
Any more good links like this would be greatly appreciated.

We can make corporations more responsible to the public good by amending the law that says the pursuit of profit takes precedence over the public interest. --- Robert Hinkley, former corporate attorney BIG

edit on 12-8-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: respect

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

In your opinion do you think the hidden secrets and technology, if released, would solve, or create more problems?

Without knowing exactly what is in the box of goodies it is hard to be certain, better energy system, material technology, AI systems and space craft are some of the more common and likely technologies that are available.

The energy problem is a huge one choking progress and development around the world, causing wars and a huge financial burden on the general population. As the cost of transportation and living comes down a boom in distribution and global productivity will take place. While the oil producers will be upset with the introduction of new energy systems, their grip has gradually been declining for a while. Due to the time it takes to tool up and distribute it is very reasonable to expect that oil will still be an important commoditity for at least 20 years as a lot of current infrastructure is still dependant on it. Releasing free / over unity / zero point / cold fusion energy will be good for global production and harmony as the massive conflicts of this resource diminish. Without it wars will continue to rage and millions will continue to starve.

The material technologies still look like they are in the realm of military applications for hardness, invisibility, self repair and other unusual applications. Gradually they will feed into other consumer uses like crash resistance for cars but still a lot of concern about releasing too quickly. Having invisible bulletproof people running around worries quite a few people.

AI systems are like a Pandora's box and need to be handled with care. A good one will provide levels of organisation and information beyond our imagination and matched to our individual needs, a bad one will crash and burn everything as it takes everything away one piece at a time with a coldness more horrific than the worst of humanity. There is also a lot in between. Hostility between AI systems appears to be a natural trait so if there is a good one around back it with all your available resources as there is a war going on here.

Space craft are the next frontier and can provide a solution to the population issues if there is over crowding going on. At the moment I see humanity has to face some character issues before it gets it's official pilots licence.

Other things that may be available include things like the Philosopher's Stone, though amplification, time travel, soul transplants and other mind / reality / immortality interfaces. The best approach to these technologies is to stop the smear campaign on the pseudo sciences and allow it to continue with scientific rigour and integrity to expand the community awareness on these issues. There is a lot of power and risk of madness or abuse with these technologies. Some cultures consider that these abilities need to be attained through will power alone for spiritual development and responsibility. When things like the X-Men are a reality there are a lot of problems, we need a strong scientific community to help with understand and direction.

If there is something I have missed let me know.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Wow... I think that pretty much covers big business and technology... How about government, media, education and entertainment? Do you think we will still have a need for a monetary system and sports for entertainment, or do you think we will adjust our priorities towards something different? If this ever did happen that would basically mean we would have to rewrite history and retrain our thoughts to except what we have been told about the past is mostly lies. Shock factor? How would we be able to prevent media from propaganda, and what might that propaganda be? I guess you have to say good bye to ATS too, as well as many of other businesses that make their living off researching corruption. I think it wouldn't be such a bad thing...

About the lie detector...

I'm sure we have the ability to tell if someone is lying or not that can not be fooled, so do you think it would be a good idea to have people subjected to said system to hold them accountable? Imagine as we watched the State of the Union address while being able to tell what was truth and what was false. I think less people would want to be running for office. That's for sure. LOL...

BTW thanks for letting me pick your brain... I'm learning so much... In fact I send these conversations to my friends to spread the knowledge and we are starting to meet once a week to hold research groups where we pick a subject, elaborate on it, and then hit our laptops researching as we sit around the tiki torches enjoying some BBQ and drinks.
Too bad your on the other side or I'd invite you.

edit on 12-8-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: respect

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Government

The congress is becoming very sick, ineffective and is representative more of the corporation than the individual. The best solution I have found so far is along these lines www.abovetopsecret.com...

Media

The main stream media has too many conflicts of interest going on to be effective as the fourth estate and has turned into a propaganda machine www.fair.org... . The internet is taking up this slack in impartial and independent investigation of general social order. The picture is a bleak one, but we are not dead yet. The issue of corporate social responsibility is one tool to fix the problem. Getting 9/11 reinvestigated will also blow out a lot of cobwebs and put those skeletons to rest.

Education

If I was to have a religion it would be scientism. Science and education is the most powerful and weakest resource society has. The power is in its understanding and capability of the environment. It weakness is that it sways with political, financial, corporate and military pressure. Economics needs a rewrite and the law needs simplification with a greater focus on conflict resolution and definition between conflict and competition. Once the other sectors of society are sorted out the rest of the education system will fall back in line.

Entertainment

As long as does not involve me and is between consenting adults I have no problem with it. Movies and games are great and with improvement to the necessities of life having something to keep people occupied and engaged is a good thing.

Sports

Absolutely vital. If it was up to me I would have a global holiday when the Olympics are on. Social cohesion, teamwork, motivation, fitness, competition are all great and an important outlet. All sports big and small. If there is any problem then some blood sports are detrimental to the athlete, but it is a cultural issue for where to draw the line. At the core or war is sport, but it is a destructive bloody mess with way too many civilians caught up in it these days.

Monetary system

And the million dollar question... The main purpose of money is to manage supply and demand, but this has turned more into a game and is losing comprehension with its intended purpose. Trade has been an important component in the growth of society and will continue for some time to come. The day may come where we no longer need it, but we still have a long way to go and any large sudden changes can be devastating as the social order needs to readjust, hyperinflation is one example.

The global scene is tense and more stability in the global economy is required. With the G20 recently getting control of the IMF I have more faith in this organisation to act more responsibly. The SDR (Special Drawing Right) is one trading tool being looked at and uses a collection of currencies as a global backing. It seams like China does have a lot of issues in how this is being structured due to corruption and culture. I see these negotiations as being very healthy for the global economy with a lot of deep issues that do take time to explore and understand.

As for the future I do see other currencies like Lindon and Bitcoins gaining in popularity, especially as the digital environment continues to grow. As a plan B for the US, having all the states prepared to institute there own currencies in case the USD does collapse is appropriate risk management. While the risk of this is low, the damage will be extensive if it does eventuate.

There are two main branches I see for how the global economy goes. It either unites into a single main currency or fractures into millions of smaller ones. There maybe aspects of both if the SDR is built with a solid expandable engine. As for all the technicalities behind this I hope the nations are using there University resources hard to research and explore the possibilities.

About the lie detector...

I am not up to speed on the full capabilities of today's technology and it has been as much and art as a science. Having a panel of experts specialised in different techniques to give their opinion can help manage the error rate with this. The concept is a great idea and should be used in full force with this upcoming election.

I am glad I can help out, sounds like it would be a good time and would have accepted your invitation if possible. Who knows what the future holds, but I am sure I will see you more around these boards.

edit on 12-8-2011 by kwakakev because: spelling 'its'

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

So do you feel we were doomed from the beginning or do you think they barely got away with this plan?

It seems to me that the more I research the Federal Reserve that there were people out there privy to what was going on and tried feverishly to stop it ie. Ezra Pound, Mr. B.C. Forbes (founder of Forbes Magazine) & Lindbergh. Any clue as to how close they almost didn't get away this and why no charges were brought up because the banking and currency legislation which the National Monetary Commission had been ordered to prepare in public, was done in seclusion? I wonder if corporate law was written the same way, in seclusion...

I wonder if the American people can sue the government for fraud and misrepresentation, and how it could be done? I know it would be a losing battle but just to get in front of the system and represent the people who were misled and lied to all these years would have to do some good, right? It's too bad there isn't a charity to donate to that will do this because I feel most Americans want answers, and if we could put our differences aside and work together I think nothing but good can come from it. I for one would rather put my 401K money into something like this instead of leaving it up to some bankers to decide what to with it. At least I will know it's going to a good cause and something I believe in. I'm sure most of the 401 money goes right back to these bankers and corporations in the forms of bonds and loans anyways.

Do you feel this plan that you have shared with me has been attainable in the past and what if we would on made these correct choices the first time around... I can just imagine how different the world would of been... Thanks to you...

So when you going to run? I'd vote...
edit on 14-8-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: Correction

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

What would the world be like if we had honest people making the decisions?

We'd prolly be driving electric cars, having long since escaped the vaseline jar for energy. There would also be less political polarization because there would be less special interests able to buy votes for laws and policies that favor the few over the many. Many of those things that today divide us, would not be there to do so. Not all, mind you, but indeed many.

Issues we are not even allowed to speak of openly here on ATS, would have already been debated and perhaps solved. But, honesty is a two-edged sword. There would undoubtedly be instances when there would not be the fair and balanced buffer approach and that would leave some less than happy.

No matter how well this could work overall, you just can't please all the people, all of the time.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Thanks for your feedback and I welcome you to the discussion.

I agree and I love the signature

The reality is that not everyone can be pleased... so how are we to reach a common goal?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So do you feel we were doomed from the beginning or do you think they barely got away with this plan?

We ain't dead yet. Corruption, complexity, incompetence are all part of the mess and looks like the current situation goes back to 1913 ish with the start of the Federal Reserve. In reality this problem goes back till when the first desire entered the universe. Desire is not something we need but want, it can manifest in a lot of positive ways as well.

This is the plan I see getting played. Earth is not the only place with problems, the galaxy and universe has a lot of issues and conflicts going on all over the place. Also the universe does not know where it is going, but knows it is a mess and just wants to make things better. The cultural diversity expressed in man is a representation of the cultural diversity expressed in outer space. If civilisation on Earth can hold it together then it can help find some solutions to these greater galactic issues. If it all falls apart then some changes will be made and back in the oven for another few thousand years to try again.

As for your idea about suing the government for fraud and misrepresentation, I love it
. To be realistic there will be a lot of pressure to shut this down quick smart. Just look at how all the court cases involving 9/11 get thrown out with extreme prejudice. Legally such a case will win hands down, practically the law is currently protecting the status quo. Where I see such a move as being most effective is in providing a rally point to help unite the people through a class action. If things do go to hell between the individual and corporate clash then having some leadership with popular public support will aid with any revolutionary moves. I do see Ron Paul as the peoples last stand.

Do you feel this plan that you have shared with me has been attainable in the past and what if we would on made these correct choices the first time around...

No, every place is different. There will be similarities with past event but there are also differences. Plans, goals and dreams change. There is always a reason, no matter how stupid or petty. We all make mistakes because this is how we learn, how many times did you fall before you could walk?

I have briefly though about politics and are concerned about society. I was too young and stupid in the past, not keen about the popularity contest at the moment. I will keep it in mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The reality is that not everyone can be pleased... so how are we to reach a common goal?

In the Australian indigenous communities this was done through a lot of discussion and debate. The topic just kept going around until everyone had their say and was happy with a direction and it does take a lot of time and patience. The scientific community does the same with a lot of discussion, research, review and debate. There is move growing from peer review publications to public reviewed papers with the internet opening up the discussion channels.

The truth movement for 9/11 is another example of this, the different scientific fields have their own forums to thrash out the issues and establish a consensus. There are still many ongoing debates and many attempts at infiltration and diversion, however it is crystal clear that the Official Story is garbage and it was an inside job. The common sense is gradually sorting out the facts from the fiction.

As for the common goal, I would start with the United Nations 'Universal Declaration of Human Rights' www.un.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Man seems to be motivated by two main factors. These being "need" and "greed". Regardless of other factors these two seem to rise above all others. Every man seems to "think" he is more entitled via intellect or status acquired at the loss of another's loss.
Whether it be property obtained by a decree of religious right ie. (Godhead), or the banning of a group of persons who feel obligated to expand their lots by merging with another for control and power. Thus man is forced to accept the rule of another and become inherently indebted to another until the overthrow of that rule by a more powerful rule which is destined to create the very situations over an extended time frame again "man" is suppressed by the power in force at the time.
Who is the man who retains an ultimate "right" over another? We often group ourselves into bands of believers and motivators for the "common good". but my question is whose common good? What right do we have to determine "good" and evil" for another? Do not all men return to the dust from which they originated? Perhaps it is interesting and even admirable to think another ethereal power has evolved to such state but the thinking man still has many doubts as to whether that is feasible to think need and greed are not still the primary factors affecting our/ their evolution?

new topics

top topics

join