It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's Up: The White House just announced that all public events have been cancelled today...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wants to get an early start on his 10-day vacation.

The rest of you: Eat your peas!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Flares are rated from b1 to b 10 then c 1 to c 10 then m 1-10 then x class flares
each number is 10x in ferocity

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

I agree with you on pulling the troops out.
But remember when Obama showed up for one of his so-called announcements a few months ago with a busted lip that he said he got playing basketball
?
I bet TPTB had one of their boys remind the Pres., that he had better not pull anything from anywhere, as they/TPTB still have money too make off these wars and if he did...well pucker up again son

Seriously though, I don't think the whole reason for the cancellations were for the viewing of the Seals. Somethings mighty stanky! This whole week is just weird

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Any guesses?

If I was feeling particularly jaded, I would wildly speculate that we were about to announce some 'necessary' military action somewhere in the world.

That's a templated approach that has been used before.

"QUICK! LOOK OVER THERE!!!"

My guess is, that Obama's probably crouched down behind a desk in the Oval Office, nursing a fairly large bottle of whiskey. Bush might have started drinking before his term in office, but I get the feeling that Obama will almost certainly have started by the end of his.

edit on 10-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join