It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans for Ron Paul: Adam Patterson- Another Veteran Who Really Gets It!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A Special Ops veteran tells it like it is. Amen to you, brother. If only the rest of the country would emerge from their sheep sleep and heed your words! Ron Paul is the only sane choice, and even then this country is still in deep trouble.

This is a short video, with this war vet laying it on the line, simple, poignant, and so relevant and true!

When you hear a soldier who has "been there and done it" realize the truths this man speaks, it injects another sliver of hope, however thin, into the future of America.

There's nothing quite like hearing from a soldier himself that the military is being misused.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

While I am still on the fence about Dr. Paul (If he picked up Herman Cain however, I would be all in), this vet does speak the truth in my opinion.

When I first enlisted, the Soldiers did everything. Other than training for combat, they cooked, repaired plumbing, mowed the grass, etc, etc.

Nowadays, you can't throw a stone without hitting some contracter of some sort. Contractors sprouted up in the late eighties because Congress thought it would be cheaper and more cost effective, while at the same time providing jobs on the local economy.

While the theory is good, it was used and abused and now it is out of control.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

If you are still on the fence with RP, then perhaps all you need to do is look at the other side. The grass is growing a whole lot greener on RP's side, despite a dandelion or two. On the other side all you have is a sea of hungry wolves ready to devour you.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I like RP, right after Cain, but I don't think Cain will get to the Primaries. The primaries are still a bit off so I continue to look at the candidates and what they are saying and comparing with their past records.

This election cycle may well be the first time I have ever voted for the lesser of two evils and that mildly disturbs me.

top topics

join