It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an Illuminati website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There are alot of things in this website that are against what is happening in the world today. I'm just putting this out there for other to see and post on and I will comment later after I have looked through it.

The Illuminati parts 1-3
edit on 8/9/2011 by mustangill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

How do you connect Anonymous with the Llluminati?

If you cant then why add them in the title?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
When you listen to these videos please turn the sound off. I believe the sound might be some kind of mind control.

mustang, no disrespect intended, but how in the world do I listen if I turn the sound off

There is about 6 hours of video here...can you give a summary for those of us who don't have the time to "listen" to all 3 videos?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
OP, you need badly to get off of whatever you are snorting. Or do it in your own home - provided you have one - without bothering other people who are definitely not interested in your rantings & ravings. Or, phone whoever paid you to post this bs and tell him what you have just read in my post. Adios.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm posting so I can link back to review videos later. I'm not on my personal pc.
2nd

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
mustang, no disrespect intended, but how in the world do I listen if I turn the sound off

There is about 6 hours of video here...can you give a summary for those of us who don't have the time to "listen" to all 3 videos?

Guess not.

(*sigh* when will I learn)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I love it when the OP is online yet doesnt reply to their own thread.

Drives me nuts!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There ya go, happy? I posted how I felt about this site earlier and maybe it wasn't well thought out or well worded, but when I get the time I will come back and post again.

also, be patient. There are more things to do than sit in a forum waiting for responses. jezz

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by trisvonbis

your avatar says question everything. Is that what you do? So, your bashing me for questioning the truth in this website? Who owns this website? That is what I am saying. The people who are behind this website, are they Illuminati or are they Anonymous?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If you havnt noticed,Anon are not very sutble when they do things.
If they had made this im sure they would take the credit for it.

I believe that the Illuminati have no ties with Anon tbh.

Or maybe im wrong

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Who owns this website? That is what I am saying. The people who are behind this website, are they Illuminati or are they Anonymous?

I guess you really have not been on ATS long enough yet to have come across the owners, but they are not some invisible elite, nor are they members of a band of internet hooligans.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why the either or choice. There are other alternatives you know. You might also take note that you are posting on a forum about the NWO. Now on your assumption that they are Illuminati and that the Illuminati are NWO then why would they provide you with the opportunity to post?

So in answer to your OP. No it is not an Illuminati website.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I think that you misunderstood my post. I did provide a link to the website I was referring to.

I was not referring to AboveTopSecret being an Illuminati or an Anonymous website, but I was referring to the link in my first post and asking if that site was either of the two.

Please read the post before throwing out assumptions or just ask?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Just curious to know what led you to suspect that it's an illuminati website, from what I've seen of the site it seems to be speaking out about and bringing the illuminati out from behind their veil of secrecy. From what I have learnt about the illuminati this completely contradicts their proposed agenda, unless we truly have reached a cataclystic time and they are becoming more brazen in their approach as they believe no matter what may be their at a pinnacle point where they cannot be stopped. Who knows?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I did read the post. It was obviously poorly titled and poorly worded or the 'error' would not have occurred.

Be more specific in future.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What is an indication that this is an Illuminati website?

How can you think a website that spends all day exposing conspiracies, the evil of the elite, etc. is made by the Illuminati?

You can't even claim it is a Zionist-funded website either as it exposes that too.

I'd like to see any proof that it is funded/owned by anyone except some well-meaning person like most of us.

By the way, I'm the owner/editor/main writer

edit on 11-8-2011 by LiberatingMinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ONE more time:

I think that you misunderstood my post. I did provide a link to the website I was referring to. I was not referring to AboveTopSecret being an Illuminati or an Anonymous website, but I was referring to the link in my first post and asking if that site was either of the two. Please read the "thread" before throwing out assumptions or just ask?

This is the link to the website that I "THOUGHT" was an Illuminati website

What made me think it was an Illuminati website was the all seeing eye. It gets kinda of confusing when you learn that that all seeing eye is the symbol for the Illuminati and then seeing it being used also a s a symbol for the good guys.

Also, ask before you bash someone for asking a question because you are the one who might not be understanding the question so, its always a good idea to ask first. Bashing someone for asking a question is a good way to run them off.
edit on 8/15/2011 by mustangill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join