It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the London Riots a False Flag?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
Is this a genuine question or have you already made your mind up?

I really don’t see the point of this thread, you admit you have no proof, I would say you have no evidence at all. Everything in the OP relating the riots to a false flag event is conjecture and circumstance.

This is nothing but idle, unhelpful speculation that will no doubt perpetuate yet more paranoia and ill feeling towards anyone or anything that is perceived as an authority figure.
What are you doing here? How in any way is this thread pointless? It's speculation but at least there's an argument here. There are certain people on ATS just here to put everything down.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

I really do not understand what is happening in UK. Obviously it appears you have a much better understanding of what is really going on and who are vandalizing the place. I do not support rioting and/or violence. Negotiation is better I believe as naive as that may be. I respect people like you who have not fall prey to the 'I am a victim trap' like the people you described.

However my questions are genuine. I was under the impression that regular folk were also caught up in the frenzy going on in the UK. Much like the recent spontaneous Vancouver riots by regular students, teachers, etc.... I am really asking if it is also possible that many regular people in UK in some communities feel frustrated and victimized by the state. I am merely asking if regular people do not riot and therefore they have to be organized to spontaneously protest and riot? Maybe it is so, I do not know.

But I do not accept that everything is a conspiracy, although I think a lot of things are. Some things are simple just like you see it. (not saying that this is a simple one). Questions must be asked, that is how we get genuine answers.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This could well be a false flag. There is a reason why the Police are not being as tough as they should be, and there is a reason why they will not send in the Army.
There is extensive damage and the Government WILL want more damage. Why?
Well, the Cities will need rebuilding. To do that, you have to employ Builders etc. New contracts will be made.
What will the Government say? "We have got through our troubles, and we are pleased to say that we have found X amount jobs which will help boost the Economy and bring down the Unemployment figures."
Now do you see the bigger picture?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Considering these are all kids breaking windows, burning cars, robbing others, assaulting others and considering I have friends in England who are witnessing this chaos, I'd say no.

This is not a false flag. This is just rioting because people have nothing else better to do.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 140BPM
This could well be a false flag. There is a reason why the Police are not being as tough as they should be, and there is a reason why they will not send in the Army.

As of now it's a police situation. Also, the police are being tough, not sure what the hell you're on. They are trying their best to contain the rioting and looting the best they can but it's nearly impossible since the violence is spreading throughout the country in various parts.

Also, water cannons will arrive within 24 hours. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolaisecret

That's fair enough.

Basically, look back through my previous posts to get a better understanding. However, the workers, genuine working families are getting ripped apart. The Middle Class that any person knows is the key to prosperity in a country is being eroded away. I'm not Middle Class, but even the working class, bascially any working family is getting hammered. Cost of everything is going up! For example I just got a letter through from the gas and electric company both are going up, as an example one is going up from 25.6p pkw to 28.5p pkw!!!! Food is going up, fuel is through the roof so much so that many are having to use the car as little as possible. Overtime is non-existent in this country now. Salary increases are nowhere! To show how bad salaries are my old man bought his house in 1980 for 40k and was on 15k a year, the same house is now worth 270k but his salary is 25k a year! Oh and he works for the Police! The workers are getting destroyed. People who dont work dont care, unless its about getting more for nothing. The people at the top don't need to care. It's a really bad state and its happening across the planet for working people!

The workers here are fighting against the rioters, these rioters are attacking average workers, these rioters are mostly made up of people from no to low income families and believe me don't be fooled by low income, some definately in the minority of these people are working 2 days a week maybe in a pub or bar without their mass of benefits being touched or paying tax simply as loop hole in the system. As workers we cant afford the latest this and that, but you won't find a "poor" person without the latest everything! Without driving a car that costs more than the house/flat they are living in! Even if they have animals they can treat them like crap and take them to the Blue Cross or PDSA where they get free treatment, ask for a donation nah mate got no money then they'll go back down the pub or mcdonalds! Where as working families will be paying £600 vet bills. This is just a few of tonnes of examples I could use!

This is whats happening in this country! I totally blame the government, but its getting to the point where I can see a civil war in the distance where workers literally are on the bread line and can't take anymore!
edit on 10-8-2011 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I agree OP. The powers that be saw a REAL, legitimate uprising coming (probably from the native English who feel like their country has been stolen from them) and the only way they could put measures in place to defend their position was to help catalyse a false uprising by a very unpopular type of people. This caused most ordinary British people to demand water canons and martial law, never thinking that these things can now be used against us when we really try to reclaim our nation.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I don't think TPTB initiated this as a false flag operation, however, I have no doubt they are now manipulating the situation to implement repressive legislation that limits our right to protest, demonstate and even congregate in future.

And the police deliberately look stretched to the limit so that they can say, 'Look,we need more resources, not less, if we are to prevent a repeat of this'.

And the ignorant majority nod their heads in acquiescence as our civil liberties are eroded further along with the last few vestiges of British society and culture.

Ok, maybe a bit excessive and melodramatic but you get the picture.
edit on 10/8/11 by Freeborn because: damned keyboard!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Definately. Government doesn't neccesarily need to do anything, because there will always be civil unrest to some extent. Those who have nothing better to do will eventually get drawn in to something like this, although I don't think many of us were expecting any riots to be this contagious.

They are definately twisting this to their own agenda. Like I wrote earlier in the thread, I wish penalties were harsher, but I get the feeling that most of the people arrested, if only caught smashing windows or being in breach of the peace, will get nothing more than community service and fines. They can't possibly imprison everyone, they'd need to build an entire new facility.

So while they dawdle about wondering what to do with criminals, there WILL be more "resources" deployed. I doubt it'll be more police officers, more like some electronic innovations.

ID chip agendas abound. I can't see them putting up any more CCTV cameras, surely.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Don't forget the many reports ( which seemed to have been brushed conveniently under the carpet) of the very first incidences of shops getting smashed up was carried out by men in balaclavas who were all using radios to communicate with each other and everyone was extremely shocked at how organized they were and how uniformed po-lice just watched them do it.

Apologies if that has already been mentioned but i didn't spot it when skimming through.

S&F
edit on 10-8-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Actually it's a Burn the false flag event.
If you get my meaning.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I feel these riots are really actually cigars. However, I feel that the governments knew they would probably happen at some point and have already set plans out for martial law. Dianne Abbott - the MP for Hackney - was on the news this week saying she thinks a permanent curfew is needed.

And "criminality" they keep saying, what about the criminality of the MP's? Those who squander our hard earned tax money buying second homes, jetting off around the world and committing mass fraud that nearly all of them have got away with. What about that criminality? Don't even get me started on the banks. This will stink for months and years to come, but I don't believe it's a false flag, simply a manipulated one.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Surprised noone has mentioned PMSc (Private Military Security Companies) yet. I did ask the GMP if this was considered an option over SIA regulations but never got a response from them. Seeing the major contractors are based in London I wouldn't be too surprised if there already covertly deployed amongst the MET police working tactically.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok I'm not saying this is a FF op or not, I have no idea. But there are a some things that back up the OP'er thoughts.

The slow reaction of the police. Or dare I seem the complete and total absence of police for the first couple nights lends some credence to the false flag, police provacateurs scenario.

A REAL riot (against armed citizens) like if this was going on in America, is ALOT more scary a thought (thank goodness we haven't had any real big ones since the LA riots which was really a Race Riot that needed to be handled very delicately (and I don't think we will see another until new gun and/or ammo laws are put in to effect)Until then we may see some small ones but the police will be on them instantly to squash it, unless it's well coordinated. Against a coordinated armed riot, a 1 officer to every 30-50 rioters ratio won't work so well even with water cannons and tear gas (revolt).

So a country like England, a city like London...that would be the perfect place to kick off this kind of operation. Just to get other countries and people in the mindset that seeing a military presence on the street to aid the police isn't such a strange thing. A dessensification if you will.

It's just odd to me that alot of the people I know who are very paranoid about Police state and Martial law. These VERY SAME people are NOW begging that the UK pull it's troops out of the Middle East, and take over thier streets. They are begging for Martial Law.

Now whether this was planned from the beggining, or the one world government cabal is just taking advantage of a situation (like Freeborn has been mentioning) by not responding and immediatly shutting this down, like we've seen they can do in England during past riots (so it's not like they were incapable of stomping this out the first night), is anyones guess. But either way "it appears" they're useing this situation (whether they created it or not) to further an agenda.

It was only until the citizens of a few towns started forming vigilant street groups and taking up arms (machetes, swords, knives) against these "thugs" did the police miraculously appear, it all seems a bit fishy. But then again, when your a person who questions most everything. Alot of stuff looks fishy.

At this point there's really not enough information for me to form an opinion. Plus I don't live in England so, I can't tell whats really happening over there. But certain people (people paranoid of the government to begin with) asking for the military to save them and take over the streets is wierd. How quick a problem, reaction, solution scenario "could" work. What in 4 days? they've completely changed the minds of people who've had the opposite beliefs for most thier lives? It's scary to think about.

I don't know what to think at this point. All I know is either way whats happening over there isn't good. It's not good at all, and it could cause a chain reaction that leads England/ Western Europe, then possibly the U.S. down a road we don't want to go.

Scary times.

edit on 10-8-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
After sitting and watching the events unfold over the past few days I firmly believe that 'riots' were in fact a police training exercise to test and stretch the police forces ahead of next year, I think the chavs and youth got caught up and carried away, it got out of hand hence the renforcements as the powers that be couldnt believe what they had unleashed. This isnt about disaffected youth or poor families as there are many families that pull themselves up and do something with their lives and have respect for society. Multi-culturalism isnt dead people from all backgrounds have stood together to clean up their communities and condemn the action of a few, people protected and defended each other regardless of caste, creed and religion so let the powers that be put that in their pipe and smoke it
)

We will see many more false flags before 2012 which are merely testing society and the police, dont forget the stories before the bejjing and Athens olympics bad PR is still PR and will boost visitors to the country.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Perhaps they should bring segregation back. Put all blacks away into different community than the rest. It is clear that every one participating in this "riot" are blacks, of the same hoodrat character as seen every where they are. They should be segregated, but with equal rights to every one. If they are going to destroy another community in the future, let it be their own communities.

The ones that got arrested, they should be forced to work in jail for life, and 100% of their wages sent to a victim's fund.

While working, they should be whipped with the hardest rope and screamed "savage" while being whipped in order to maximize job productivity while curing their lazy syndrome.

Well, in my honest opinion, this is what i consider to be a fair punishment, even though the victims may need to wait more than 30 years for they to get proper compensation. Compensation rate will be slow because these hood-rats don't have any skills and the jobs they will mostly be doing is factory related jobs and they will be no where near any food preparation related jobs because of the high risk of they spitting on the foods, and there is also the other issue of paying for security guards in order to keep a vigilante eyes on all of them while they do their work and the (financial) issue of paying the vigilante's fitness lessons in order to ensure the best possible whipping force for the inmates, but nevertheless I still have hope that the net balance after all overhead costs and the income produced by these inmates will still be in the positive figure to furnish reasonable compensations in the very very long term.
edit on 11/8/10 by CanadaMaster because: to add more supportive phrases.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadaMaster

Sorry....err, actually I'm not sorry....that's just racist bollocks.

Yeah, sure there were lots of Blacks looting, but there were also lots of Whites and a fair sprinkling of Asians.

You know absolutely nothing about inner city life in the UK and just want to use these events to suit your twisted take on the world but unfortunately fr you it won't work here as there are far too many people here who are far too wise for your nonsense.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I have yet to see ONE video on youtube where there was lots of WHITES or people from other nationalities participating in these crimes in London.

Show me proof that blacks were not the only ones, and I mean, don't show me a video where you see only one white, show me one where the majority of participants happens NOT to be blacks.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadaMaster

And you base your opinion from some video's on youtube and from the safety of about 3500 miles away.

I assure you, there were people from all races looting.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
We should look at the possibility that this was done to take the attention off Rupert Murdoch. But i don't think that is the reason for the in tire riot. In my Opinion this is related with the rising chaos in the world. Due to the quickening I hope that honest hard working people do not get caught in the conflict like we saw in London.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join