It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the London Riots a False Flag?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BIack

A revolution for more people to have flatscreen TVs and commit arson. Yay?

Someone on the news asked a female youth why she looted and caused mayhem, her answer was "to show the police and the rich that we can do what we want to do."

Rebels without a clue.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2011

Good point. I don't think anything is happening here. The riots will be over in a day or two and nothing will be different. This isn't the revolution that some of you were hoping for.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bobmsmvp

I'm sorry but I don't understand you? Could you elaborate?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bobmsmvp

I don't understand you either. I get the feeling you're a bot, but if not and if English isn't your first language, oops on my part.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by moderatemouse

-_- , it simple dilemma, you can drink tea, like they say "when in london do like the londonites ^_^", but no quite see the margin. IE. Biscuit is cookie in america, and chip crisp ie. ie. by proxy tea is like coffe (except both have sugar.)

When it all boil down you get glue but only if have cow (LOL)

And no sorry, english not first language but I work on

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIack
No its not a false flag, its revolution, why cant you people get it....

Ermmm LOL

Care to explain to us all exactly what they are revolting at?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

hahahahahaha, thanks for the chuckle

hmmmm, interesting that you'd jump into the middle of one post to state that i haven't provided source for info that has been discussed for 3 days now ... just a bit late in to the game are ya?

not only do you rudely jump in on a conversation and spew some nonsense about decorum concerning a topic discussed days ago ... then you try to justify your arrogance with a defunct link (doesn't work) and then proceed to stoke the fires of racial separations ... my my, aren't you just a sweetie pie?

so, after all your presumptions and false linkage, could you at least answer ONE question ?
just how many, IF ANY, of these "pink finger nailed youths attached to their equally pink and sparkly Blackberries" do you think participated in or contributed to these criminal activities?

and one more if i may ... if one of these 'criminals' were your child, do you still agree that we should summarily execute him/her based on your poor perception that all criminals should be treated the same?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

hmmmm, interesting that you'd jump into the middle of one post to state that i haven't provided source for info that has been discussed for 3 days now ... just a bit late in to the game are ya? not only do you rudely jump in on a conversation and spew some nonsense about decorum concerning a topic discussed days ago ... then you try to justify your arrogance with a defunct link (doesn't work) and then proceed to stoke the fires of racial separations ... my my, aren't you just a sweetie pie?

I pulled you up on your decorum because your posts are a little rude and patronising. You're still doing it, so I don't think I got through to you on that, which is a pity. With that aside, the manner in which you present yourself is your business, so I won't comment on it any further.

I was unaware that I had rudely jumped in on any conversation. I am merely adding my viewpoint to an ongoing discussion. I was not here when the riots began to discuss it or I would have likely posted on other threads at the page 1 mark, however this is all quite pointless in the grand scheme of things.

As for my link, it was working when I posted it and I can get to it through google, but I shall try again as it seems the link automatically truncates itself, rendering it unusable on a forum like this.
Have another link.
Youths and Blackberry phones.

so, after all your presumptions and false linkage, could you at least answer ONE question ? just how many, IF ANY, of these "pink finger nailed youths attached to their equally pink and sparkly Blackberries" do you think participated in or contributed to these criminal activities?

I'm not sure how you imagine I could have access to that information. The whole phone issue is actually the least of what we should be discussing, I simply tried to provide you with information on what I thought was a query on your part concerning the trend on Blackberry phones in the UK teen market.

and one more if i may ... if one of these 'criminals' were your child, do you still agree that we should summarily execute him/her based on your poor perception that all criminals should be treated the same?

Not once did I mention execution, nor would I, so please refrain from adding words that completely change the context of my posts into a falsity. In answer to your question:

If these were my children, they would not be outside at 2am burning down the businesses and homes of innocent people, or looting stores for that matter. If they did get into that kind of trouble, I would fully expect the law to treat them like any other criminal with possible jail time because treating innocent bystanders like that is unnacceptable.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypr2011
I don't think its afalse flag either, look at the Vancouver, LA and Cincinnati riots if they were false flags, we would all have martial law by now.

wow really ???
no comparison
Vancouver - authority confronted and subdued activities in less than 24hrs

LA - not even close (i was there) and they didn't vacillate between cities and days ... it was centralized for days on end (almost a wk) - also subdued by authority
*** 53 dead / 2000 injured ... est. 3600 fires destroyed 1100 buildings and half of those arrested and more than a third of those killed during the violence were Hispanic. [nope, no reason to suspect agent provocateur activities there either
/ sarcasm]

Cincinnati - you compare hundreds of people storming a public meeting and demanding details to this?
*** considering the preceding protest in Cinci had in fact, dispersed prior to any riot activity ... i still smell agent provocateur ... that's about the only commonality between these two events. And let's not forget after 60+ indictments, no charges were EVER filed against the rioters.

ah yes, let's all forget this part -->

(on the last day) The (2000 strong) impromptu march headed downtown and remained non-violent. Yet, it is forever marked by an incident where local and State law enforcement personnel shot non-lethal projectiles into the crowd causing several injuries to children and adults.
but they sure can't/won't confront those criminal rioters, can/will they?

you're really reaching for straws with these comparisons.
especially to anyone who experienced them. (self included)
it's rather clear that you do not understand what a false flag event is let alone what it aims to achieve. and speaking from experience, i do hope the worst has passed.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
No the riots are about a bunch of thugs who started getting violent after the death of a gangster but soon forgot all about that.I'm sure that the government will use this to their advantage though.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
No the riots are about a bunch of thugs who started getting violent after the death of a gangster but soon forgot all about that.I'm sure that the government will use this to their advantage though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join