It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the birth and death of an entire Universe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It may not be a star based universe like the objective world that many strive to understand, however you are trillions of cells and quadrillions of atoms which in their own right make up a Universe of you,

You are a Universe of many parts. Many systems that work together to make a whole which you call yourself and identify with the "I" of existence. When you die, this Universe of yourself collapses. Does it continue? Probably not as the personality of the self that you currently represent. However, fundamentally as energy cannot be created or destroyed, perhaps in some form you perhaps continue onward.

That doesn't really matter. You are alive. It's in being alive that matters right now and has relevance to the very present moment that you exist. You do in fact, exist. As a primate on a planet that we have dubbed "Earth" and you are a "Human" versed in "English" or this text in context would be lost in translation.

What have we established? You exist!

Wonderful... so what does that mean? Does it even need a meaning? It's simply what is right now isn't it?

The "now" or present is what matters most, as it is when you are most aware that you exist as something, a human in a universe that is entirely vast in scale, both geometrically, spacially and in a way... like a fractile.

You exist as some sentient being in a universe, in effect the "alien" or the "spirit" or the "god"... labels only. You exist. What does existence mean to you? You are reality, you are real, you are right now. What are you really?
edit on 9-8-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: I like to edit... whoop whoop whoop! Zoidburg!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I am but a particle at the most top level placed where I am by the one who created me.(So to speak
)
edit on 9-8-2011 by SurvivalInstinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Nice thread, very thought provoking. It makes sense that we are the center of our own universe.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
First of all, we won the race to start everything this is our reward. kinda like when mario wins the map you get to see the flag go up and fire works and music. Although we may go through some bad and some good here and there in the end, its just a ride. And we're the winners of the ticket on this cruise liner called earth.

im talking about sperm in egg race btw.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

Nice thread, very thought provoking. It makes sense that we are the center of our own universe.

Of course you are the center of your own Universe. The Universe of you. It is a very interesting Universe indeed. I like the fact that even though we all exist objectively, we all must observe reality subjectively. In our own subjective way, what we observe and exist as is amazing. A library of human experience, and what a vast library it is.

You are reality. Till death do you part.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Flagged and Star. Very beautiful.

I deeply enjoyed the op, and I fully agree with you YouAreDreaming. As within, so without. As above, so below. Peace and Love.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Flagged and Star. Very beautiful.

I deeply enjoyed the op, and I fully agree with you YouAreDreaming. As within, so without. As above, so below. Peace and Love.

Thanks Sahab... enjoy the reality of who you are. I bet it is amazing in relative terms.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I am a man trying not to be cast into hell. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I an the universe..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

You exist as some sentient being in a universe, in effect the "alien" or the "spirit" or the "god"... labels only. You exist. What does existence mean to you? You are reality, you are real, you are right now. What are you really?
edit on 9-8-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: I like to edit... whoop whoop whoop! Zoidburg!

I see the human body as a vehicle for the soul. We are not our bodies. I like your vision of the body as a universe with 50 trillion cells. To me, the most amazing part is the soul and spirit. We are baptized into the water of the material world. In Ancient Hebrew, the water represents the blood. LINK

In John 3, Jesus tells Nicodemus that, "You must be born again." To me this indicates there is not an option. Either we are baptized into the water of the body, or we can escape back to the spirit and receive a new vehicle. Either way, we are born again. Jesus outlines the process in this chapter. In essence, the earth is a womb. We gain union with the spirit to transcend the roots of the tree of life below. As above, so below. We then bear fruit on the tree above and these seeds make our new vehicle. Related Link

In Luke 10, Jesus tells the expert in the law that a person must love God and love others to receive eternal life. He goes on to define others as all men, including enemies. This then fits into his overall message of turning the other cheek and blessing those who curse you. In other words, a complete removal of pride and self-will. This allows us the freedom of non-attachment.

This type of renunciation does not mean to go live in a cave. It means that you can release yourself from the things you own and see all of what you surround yourself with as gifts from God. It is then easier to share what you possess with others. Ultimately, the single thing that you need to be willing to release is your own self. The body must not be seen as a possession. LINK It is only the temporary tent that you rest in as you travel the wilderness of life.

Again, back to the ancient Hebrew. The definition of the Father, Son and God will allow you to see the plan. The father is represented by the ox and the tent opening. This is the strength of the house. God, or EL, is represented by the ox and the shepherd staff. This is the strength along the journey as God leads you on the path of life. The shepherd's staff is also the pole that holds up the tent. The Father sits at the opening of the tent protecting the family and the Son is pictured by the seed and the tent opening. This is the continuation of the family as it grows. It is also related to the development of intelligence.

See the related definitions here. LINK Also, keep in mind, as you examine the pictographs of Ancient Hebrew, that each root word is then related to many other words in meaning. Each new word from the root branches off, like a tree, to tell the overall story. There is much more there than what I explain.

edit on 9-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am part of a larger part somewhat like a proton neutron electron are parts of an atom so in reality I am energy collected together to create me as I am today. If my shell/vessel/Earth environment suit fails I will still be me just in a new recollected form reseeking awarness of 1z self until 1 finds it to become the old me again in new form.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalInstinct

That sounds about right...but I had to laugh because it reminds me of the dust speck in "Horton hears a Who".

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Harold?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A few thoughts that I'm sure you all know:

We are not a human with a Spirt, but a Spirit within a human!

You have a body, but you are not your body.
You have thoughts, but you are not your thoughts.
You have awareness, but you are not your awareness

Questions for contemplation:

Where does your consciousness live?
What is the purpose of your soul?
Are your soul and spirit the same thing?
What and Who is your higher self?
Is your spirit connected to your higher self or a part of it?
Does anyone in the world truly know the answers to these questions with absolute proof and conviction?

edit on 9-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join