It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Geithner - "No risk of US credit downgrade"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Tim Geithner was convinced that we would not lose our credit rating, as long as we agreed to the deal (council of 13).

And now he tells us he's not stepping down.

We've been had! All of them, from top to bottom, should be fired immediately, and the US should launch immediate investigations into the S & P people and other credit ratings agencies - it so happens their leaders do not have to report any type of insider trading, betting against US bonds...

Big money, big banks, and the elite have launched full scale war on the US and Tim didn't know it was going to happen?!?!?

This whole thing makes me physically sick, we are in a complete and total takeover of our country, it has to stop somewhere.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i saw this yesterday it was hilarious the dude doesnt have a clue and he has that job?

right now i will say geithner "has no risk of getting fired"

lets see what happens.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Coming from the same organized crime unit that gave billions of dollars to their puppet masters. I think that we here in the USA need to bring public hangings back into vogue!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
He's a politician like his boss. Say whatever is needed to the audience at hand then forget it entirely so the next audience will get the impression you are fresh just for them. What a weasel. Unfortunately, this economy doesn't forgive fools and it isn't tolerating corruption well either.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It sounds crazy, but the only way to fix it...is for people like us on ATS who see the truth to make a charge , grab these bastards by the neck and yank them out of their hole and take charge of ourselves. But, people are too afraid that it may disrupt their lives more than the ones who are raping us.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Who needs ignoramus's when we have experts like this? I'm working on a thread, and this type of rhetoric falls right in line with what I'll be discussing.

Basically the talking heads say, "nothing to worry about, keep pumping money into that 401k, folks".

Even though they have to know the hammer is about to come down. So today we have a huge sell off of market shares, and at the same time... A rally on US bonds, supposedly the reason the market was tanking in the first place?

The only thing that makes sense is fraud.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Tim Geithner was convinced that we would not lose our credit rating, as long as we agreed to the deal (council of 13).

And now he tells us he's not stepping down.

We've been had! All of them, from top to bottom, should be fired immediately, and the US should launch immediate investigations into the S & P people and other credit ratings agencies - it so happens their leaders do not have to report any type of insider trading, betting against US bonds...

Big money, big banks, and the elite have launched full scale war on the US and Tim didn't know it was going to happen?!?!?

This whole thing makes me physically sick, we are in a complete and total takeover of our country, it has to stop somewhere.

This come from a punk that couldn't figure out how to do his tax returns on TurboTax!
What a bunch of losers

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
He is a child, both mentally and emotionally,
his former boss taught him well,
they stand and present 'their' information as fact with such conviction that the lie is deeply and well believed.
There should be a pyre glowing so bright that DC is visible from Oregon.

edit on 9-8-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalInstinct

What I've seen of most people on ATS leads me to believe that they shouldn't be trusted with a jar of sea monkeys. So, hey, sorry, you're on your own on this one

new topics

top topics

join