It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebels in western Libyan town claim victory over Gadhafi forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
link to source

And how are the supposed rebels winning this war? apparently by just mounted trucks well compared to Libya's military

as in this footage by Al Jazeera
source

Ever since the war started in Libya i have been noticing more and more Mainstream footage's of these supposed rebels with the reporters supposedly in one of the footage's they appear to firing at something but from what i have seen they could be firing into empty thin air.

And with each footage's i saw alots of fakery in them, al jazeera and other western mainstream news networks have been very supportive of the rebels and the american agenda in North africa which is pretty sicking

apparently the rebels will reach the capital by just mounted trucks as seen in the footage's and of course with the help of NATO.

Does the mainstream have any sense of honor or real journalism left?

edit on 8-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This so called war in Libya is all part of the buildup to WW3. The USA is not there for humanitarian nor oil. Gaddafi before being invaded called on the North African countries to create a new currency for those in the region. This new currency would have been backed by gold. The NWO want to destroy all currencies so they can bring in a one world currency however, Gaddafis currency would have been backed by gold making it valuable for all time.
This is the real reason behind the war in Libya.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Don't forget the bombs being dropped and all the secret stuff going on behind the scenes you don't hear about. I'm sure they are winning the war with more than just trucks but that may be all the media is able to get on record.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot
This so called war in Libya is all part of the buildup to WW3. The USA is not there for humanitarian nor oil. Gaddafi before being invaded called on the North African countries to create a new currency for those in the region. This new currency would have been backed by gold. The NWO want to destroy all currencies so they can bring in a one world currency however, Gaddafis currency would have been backed by gold making it valuable for all time.
This is the real reason behind the war in Libya.

Any time there are wars there are always multiple reasons as i'm sure there are in this one. Just because the war is about the thing you claim it to be doesn't mean it cannot have other purposes. Perhaps NATO does want to stop this currency thing, but also wants to get rid of Ghaddafi and secure resources and bring about a more favorable ruler.

Doesn't just have to be about 1 issue.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ok, here is what the Rebels need too Realize
1. The Peoples Leader was betrayed,, assasinated,, too be expexted. ( god love him )
2. Russia will now stay out,, including Ammo supplies,, i hope. They will run out before you do,, be patient,
3. Listen too your hearts.
ohh i forgot
4. Saudia Arabia,, will be withdrawing ,, FINACIAL support,,
It will be up too Kaddaffi to Finance his own War.
He is now using his own money,, be carefull you know that Clan when it comes too Money.

For so loveth a man, his people,, that he lay down his life willingly, in my name,, i am with them , till Eternity.
edit on 8-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Another pro rebel post or the sympathy of love for them? i am a bit quite confused by your post.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have to wonder - do people really not know that many of these "rebel" forces are aligned to the far-right theocracy cause?

Everyone seems to think that the "rebels" are all fighting for "freedom." The freedom they are fighting for it the freedom to enforce their own theocratic ideals on people, and do so in conjunction with their counterparts in other nations.

Let the Freedom begin.

new topics

top topics

join