It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't the Elite give up virtual reality, mind control technology, and speech-to-skull technolo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Elite came up with a lot of good stuff (though a lot of it isn't used for good). Alan Watt estimates that classified technology is 50-200 years ahead of regular technology. They kept most of it for themselves, but they shared some with us.

Microwave, solid state electronics, computers, Internet all came from the military. And it's pretty much common knowledge that they've got RF emitters that can influence a person's mood from a distance, they've got speech-to-skull technology that can make you hear voices in your head. They use virtual reality quite a lot for military training.

So why didn't they try to commercialize THAT technology?
edit on 8-8-2011 by TruthOut3579 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Because they can already make all the money they need and many more with products that are way easier to make/sell and that are considered less dangerous...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
First you have to tell us who you think the elite are.

Then we can answer more accurately.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

And it's pretty much common knowledge that they've got RF emitters that can influence a person's mood from a distance, they've got speech-to-skull technology that can make you hear voices in your head.

I wouldn't really say that's common knowledge. In fact, I've never really heard of either of those things. I am only on the fringes of this fringe stuff, but...

Maybe your definitions are just too glib? Do you mean the frequencies that make people anxious, like that one that keeps teenagers away?

"Speech-to-skull" technology would be so much cooler if it turned words into skull shapes, though.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
who is alan watt and how would he know anything?

join