Why do masons get angry at people researching their beliefs?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Your fellow masons already admitted to using a coffin for rituals, why do you persist with the weak ruse?

OK, here is the deal. You know very little about masonry. Your arrogance is disgusting. In my discussions with other masons here from different states, I have found that I don't know much about masonry in other areas. Each state is different and I thought it was only a little. It turns out, it's a lot. So here you are, thinking you are such a smart little girl, yet you fail to comprehend that there are differences.

I intend to travel to other states and see their ritual, so I can learn from it. I would never be so stupid to assume I know what they know, I will go there and learn. With my mouth shut. I may even report my findings so people like you who will never be able to know the real deal will have a chance at understanding a tiny bit of it. Once you accept you aren't as smart as you think you are that is.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I intend to travel to other states and see their ritual, so I can learn from it. I would never be so stupid to assume I know what they know, I will go there and learn. With my mouth shut. I may even report my findings so people like you who will never be able to know the real deal will have a chance at understanding a tiny bit of it.

Some young brothers recently constructed a very cool stair case for the 2nd Degree lecture at my Lodge. You know you're always welcome to come to Florida, visit the beach, go to a Seminoles sporting event, stay at my house, and of course come to a Lodge meeting. 2nd Tuesday of every month, and sometimes the 4th.

If you are ever near Webb City, MO, the Lodge there is also the headquarters of the Scottish Rite, it is very well-endowed, and the entire building is constructed according to the 3 degrees, and it is an awe-inspiring sight just to walk the building, the stairs, the stained glass, the imported marble and teakwood. Really, really amazing, and I have friends and family there as well. If you go visiting about, make sure to make that one of your stops!
edit on 1-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
...there is also the headquarters of the Scottish Rite, it is very well-endowed...

I can relate.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...there is also the headquarters of the Scottish Rite, it is very well-endowed...

I can relate.

God blesses those who are on the right path.
Must be a Masonic thing.

ETA:
Maybe that is why the anti-Masons are so angry?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

There are Masons who are Christians, and nothing in Masonry conflicts with that belief, but it does not define Masonry, and therefore it does not work as an argument against Masonry.

This oft repeated falsehood grows old, and is so easily proved to be a lie.
Scripture clearly states that there is only one way, one path and one gate through which we may enter the Kingdom of Heaven - Christ Jesus. "Even more prominent in Freemasonry is the false teaching of inclusivism, the belief that followers of non-Christian religions will also be saved. Freemasonry holds out the promise of salvation to all worthy Masons regardless of the deity they worship. The Muslim or Hindu member of the lodge is on the same spiritual level as the believer in Jesus Christ. According to Hutchens, "Masonry is tolerant, even supportive, of the most diverse religious beliefs." www.4truth.net...

Acts 4:8-12 "Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them: “Rulers and elders of the people! If we are being called to account today for an act of kindness shown to a cripple and are asked how he was healed, then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. He is
“‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone
Salvation is found in no one else, FOR THERE IS NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN TO MEN BY WHICH WE MUST BE SAVED."

John 3:36: "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him." 

John 14:6: "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

Christian Masons sit there in their lodges knowing full well that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life, yet they support Freemasonry's blasphemous religion and teachings every time that they step through the doors of the Lodge and deny Christ. They forget the very words of the Saviour - “Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." Matthew 10:32-33

That is a very real promise. Your fellow 'Christian' Freemasons forsake the words of the very Saviour they profess to hold faith in by disowning Him in front of men - they disown Him every single time they hear and accept the Freemason teaching that all religions worship the same god and that all paths are valid.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Everything you are saying is a problem with the religion, not Freemasonry. You could say the same thing about Christian firefighters, or Christian fitness trainers. Anytime a Christian is in a room with a group of people that believes differently than they, then according to you it is their duty to point out that everyone else is on the wrong path. If a Christian cannot be a Mason, because other Masons believe differently, then a Christian cannot be in a Chamber of Commerce, or a book club, or any other organization. It sounds like you want a Christian Jihad?

What you are stating is not a problem with Masonry, it is a problem with Christianity.

yet they support Freemasonry's blasphemous religion and teachings every time that they step through the doors of the Lodge and deny Christ.

Those things never happen. Freemasonry does not have a religion, it just has some savvy advice for living a life in an upright and moral manner. Nobody ever denies Christ in a Mason lodge, and nobody ever promises redemption or salvation through any Masonic principle.

By your logic, every kindergarten teacher is also denying Christ, because they teach things like "sharing," and respecting authority, and being kind to other children. Kindergarten teachers teach those things because it makes the kids better kids, they aren't promising heaven by them, they are just teaching them to act right. Masonry is the same way, it is a way of acting right, but it has nothing to do with religion.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

God blesses those who are on the right path.

The upright path.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"Even more prominent in Freemasonry is the false teaching of inclusivism, the belief that followers of non-Christian religions will also be saved. Freemasonry holds out the promise of salvation to all worthy Masons regardless of the deity they worship."

Where in Masonic ritual is there anything on salvation?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The first time I went to Arizona, I was shocked during their opening and closing because of the differences. I just went to Oregon to visit a Royal Arch Chapter and learned they do things differently there. I like the differences though. Wait until you go to a Euro Lodge...

reply to post by getreadyalready

I've thought about coming to Florida because of a lecture being given there on the 14th by John Nagy, but I don't think I'll be able to make it.

reply to post by WhoKnows100

Your militancy and fanaticism is a disservice to God.

To the Christian Freemason this plan of salvation is held to our hearts. To the non-Christian Freemason, they disagree and the Lodge is not a place for conversion. I personally only worry about my soul, because what others are doing is none of my business. Far too many people like to stick their nose in other peoples business; where it doesn't belong.

Hutchens is a great man. I've met him and hold a great deal of respect for him, and his writings. Tolerance is not acceptance.

We sit in Lodge knowing Freemasonry isn't a religion and that they don't teach blasphemy. They just don't support your militant and fanatic views, which is one reason I stand with them.

As I said before, I have never denounced Christ nor can you even presume to speak for me. It is not your place to judge my relationship with the Almighty. You're the serpent spewing venom, the wolf in sheep's clothing, the false prophet saying that you know the way more than my own heart. Be gone!

I love people who quote scripture without thought, you're like the militant who quotes the Constitution when they've done something wrong, but want to give cops or whoever a hard time. As I said, your ignorance, your militancy, your fanaticism, and your tyrannical behavior is a disservice to God...and to actual Christians everywhere.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I wont be discussing religion in the secret societies forum any more. Imo, it just fuels the never ending fire of zealotry.

I am an evil Luciferian, Illuminati shill! It makes no difference what is said to these fools.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So now you show your true colors NetworkDude

Originally posted by network dude

So here you are, thinking you are such a smart little girl, yet you fail to comprehend that there are differences.

Once you realized your ignorance you resort to calling me names . . . Okay BIG GUY.

I would never be so stupid to assume I know what they know, I will go there and learn.
With my mouth shut.

I wasn't explicitly talking about your rituals but your symbols. No need to get your panties in a twist.

Once you accept you aren't as smart as you think you are that is.

Perhaps it is you who should accept you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Hahaha I had a real good laugh reading your response full of name calling from stupid to a little girl!

Did you ever graduate highschool?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I've thought about coming to Florida because of a lecture being given there on the 14th by John Nagy, but I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Where's the lecture?

If you make it down, we've got room for you to stay.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

No need to take your crusade against Christianity to my doorstep

Perhaps you were projecting this over all which I stated because it is of deep concern to you?

I did not quote scripture to provide the common links between masonry and satanism. I didn't really bring up Christian practices until you spoke of your point of view on God.

Why are you quoting scripture at me? I merely provided a significant text (among others) from history which has a low opinion of the symbols you associate with, is this a case of hear no evil see no evil?

Oh wait evil doesn't exist according to you. That implies that you hold no negative opinion of the actions of humanity and in a sense condone rape, theft and murder; for there is no evil.

I was depicting the origins of your symbols and the broccoli I was referring to is the plant/vegetable body the common representation of the spirit body of the artists of antiquity, aka the vine growing from the casket found on masonic master aprons such as George Washington's.

The Great Sword Nothung has been broken, and it is the only weapon that can destroy the gods. The dwarf Mime uselessly tries to mend it. When Siegfried comes he makes no such error. He melts its fragments and forges a new sword. In spite of the intense labour which this costs, it is the best plan to adopt".26

The next Time you commune why not inquire as to the origins of it all instead of accepting it as mere truth.

Did you ever think of that or have not you penetrated the veil?
edit on 1-7-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Here are some links:

Doric Lodge

Building Better Builders

I don't think I can as I'm going to Vegas the next weekend and I have bills.

Crusade? Well aren't you being a little drama queen. I guess you missed the part where he said "
I love the Christian teachings". It seems to me that you anti-Masons who claim to be Christian are overly sensitive and have thin skin. Some of you have accused us of not being able to take criticism, but I'd say it is the militant "christians" who can't take any criticism. My perception is that you all think that as non-Mason and stating your Christian, you can do no wrong. Nowhere to my knowledge have I seen a Mason (Christian or not) criticize the Christian faith, only the actions and words of its followers who often do a disservice to the faith.

I merely provided a significant text (among others) from history which has a low opinion of the symbols you associate with, is this a case of hear no evil see no evil?

You do realize that symbols have no fixed interpretation or definition, right? Just look at the three basic shapes, the square, circle, and triangle. Or the rose. Or colors. Or even the cross. Symbols have been used across time for different things and for different reasons.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Why do masons get angry at people researching their beliefs?

Because they are based on satanical principles, and with their rituals they put evil intentions out in the world.

But thats my opinion, and believe.

So when you are researching the below 33degree, are bla bla getting mad, cause you see"the researcher' what false god (Lucifer), they are using to get to the top.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Really? That's the best you're posting?

Maybe we'd take you serious if you could back it up with credible, accurate information.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
So when you are researching the below 33degree, are bla bla getting mad, cause you see"the researcher' what false god (Lucifer), they are using to get to the top.
Oh, so you have a copy of the 33° ritual, then?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Because they are based on satanical principles...

Being that you seem to be knowledgeable in 'satanical principles' (otherwise why would you mention it?) maybe you can tell the people who do not believe in Satan, such as myself, what these 'satanical principles' are all about. It is always good to get the explanation straight from the Satan-believers mouth.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I have no problem with Christianity, except when it is used as a weapon for anti-Masons to attack Masonry with. I replied to you, because you used the flaws in Christianity to attack Masonry. That makes no sense.

Oh wait evil doesn't exist according to you. That implies that you hold no negative opinion of the actions of humanity and in a sense condone rape, theft and murder; for there is no evil.

I don't condone it, I just don't believe there is some negative imaginary entity driving us to do bad things. We are doing those things on our own. Nobody to blame but ourselves. It is not "evil," it is just people being animals. We are animals after all, no matter how civilized we learn to be. For the record though, I do believe all suffering is for a purpose of our own choosing. It is an experience like any other experience, and it serves to help us evolve.

The next Time you commune why not inquire as to the origins of it all instead of accepting it as mere truth.

Did you ever think of that or have not you penetrated the veil?

What do Masons accept as truth? It is all allegory and symbolism, there is nothing to accept as truth. It is story-telling with a moral lesson. It is no different than telling our children nursery rhymes. I don't accept anything as fact or truth. I don't care if it is in a text book, Holy Bible, or tattooed on my own skin. (I have Job 16:9 tattooed on a broken stone tablet between my shoulder blades. And it is also just symbolism. A reminder of a dark time in my life accumulated with many other dark times.)

I don't need to be told to inquire on anything, I'm commando crawling through this life and picking up every morsel of dirt and mud along the way. I'm from the "Show Me State."
I don't accept jack, I have to experience it all for myself. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I became a Mason for many reasons, but one of the things I've noticed is that the anti-Masons don't seem to have the constitution or tenacity to come see for themselves, they would rather shout from the sidelines and then duck and cover when people with real world experience fire back. Why don't you follow your own advice and inquire? Become a Mason, see if it is what you think it is. Or, I suppose you could just stay a critic. It is easy to be a critic.....

"It is not the critic who counts:
not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles
or where the doer of deeds could have done better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,
whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood,
who strives valiantly,
who errs and comes up short again and again,
because there is no effort without error or shortcoming,
but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions,
who spends himself for a worthy cause;
who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement,
and who, at the worst, if he fails,
at least he fails while daring greatly,
so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Teddy Roosevelt
"Citizenship in a Republic,"
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

To KsigMason

At what point did I ever claim to follow any religion, I only took a verse from prophetic scripture that ties the symbolism used in masonry to that of Babylon.

To Getreadyalready

What exactly was the flaws of Christianity I was using to argue against masonry?

If anything I used the symbolism of Satanism and its most decorated professor Crowley to argue.

All you Masons accusing me of things I never claimed to be . . . based on what?

You are projecting it based on past experiences on these boards or simply can not fathom a non religious (dogma) type laying claims against your beliefs.
edit on 2-7-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

new topics
top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join