It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do masons get angry at people researching their beliefs?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Why don't you try asking a few questions?

Because...

a] If you are Luciferians, you're fairly unlikely to want to admit that publically. So you telling me that you aren't, doesn't necessarily mean anything.

b] If you say you aren't, the very fact that you are a secret society means that I have no way to verify the honesty of your answer.
edit on 10-8-2011 by petrus4 because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Certain levels are designed to just do 'good works'. In this way they make the Secret Order look wonderful for pr purposes. At these levels the member's do not even know the truth. Each level has it's own purpose. So who are they serving? I'm certain most Mason's have no idea. If they wanted to truly learn the truth I'm sure they would be able to with ease. This is one of the most frustrating and loaded topics. It just ends up being a war. Few find their way out of the deception and into the light of the truth. I'm sure if you said the name "Baphomet" most would not be clear about what you were referring to, because most truly don't know. They have written books about it and the material is accessible.

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.religiouscounterfeits.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I will admit that I have got angry from disputing with a few anti-Masons, and sometimes I've apologized for being short...if they deserved it. 

reply to post by etidorpha

The blazing star represents divine providence. From what Masonic ritual do we say it is Sirius?

reply to post by Pervius

Well thank you for the generalities. Please cite specifics and particularly the timeline of Freemasonry as it seems to contradict history. Who cares what Bush said, he wasn't a Mason.

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
What is the difference between a york rite Freemason and a Scottish rite Freemason and a Shriner?

The story line and tradition, and overall history. Ceremony styles. Hierarchy. Number of degrees/orders conferred.

reply to post by petrus4

How are we Luciferian? Where in any ritual do you see this?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Perhaps each lodge works differently. Like all universities give you an education but have their own methods of doing so.

I knew someone in high school whose grandfather had left the Masons and said that there was indeed Satan worship (his words).

When you have a society of secrets there are bound to be loads of false information out there about the group. But, they ask for it by being secretive and refusing to talk about the specifics of what they do. From an objective viewpoint, if they are supposed to be secretive about what they do then how can they be believed when they say they do not do this or that?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Why don't you try asking a few questions?

Because...

a] If you are Luciferians, you're fairly unlikely to want to admit that publically. So you telling me that you aren't, doesn't necessarily mean anything.

b] If you say you aren't, the very fact that you are a secret society means that I have no way to verify the honesty of your answer.
edit on 10-8-2011 by petrus4 because: Clarification

Basically, this.

We are on a message board as well. Just because someone says they are a Mason does not mean they are.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Try pointing out to Mormons that they stole the Masonic ceremony for their Temple ceremony if ya wanna see someone get upset.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by Unilluminist
The Freemasons don't get angry, they usually are more subtle. They crowd forums like here and drown out any meangingful discussion in Freemasonry with their talking points. Truth seekers usually get fustrated with the overwhelming amount of Freemasons here and go elsewhere to sites with less traffic, but doing that lets the Masons win, as this is one of the more active forums.
Spot on sir. I see you have a keen eye.
Masons also make up a percentage of the staff here, perhaps that has a part to play in how Masons react to research into their beliefs.

All this statement; if true, does is reinforce my believe they are hiding something. Interesting that the worshipers of the "light bearer" need to use tactics of darkness to operate. But then again, the light bearer, is also known as the Angel of Darkness.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think that all this speculation regarding Satan, Lucifer, the God of Abraham and the revolt in Heaven has become confused in the mists of time.

One of the reasons I became a Mason was to hopefully find some truth in the stories that are passed down.
Yes, I strive to become enlightened, may never happen, but each step I take brings me, I hope, closer to the truth and therefore closer to the one God. The true creator of the universe.

Of course, I will never know, or understand God, as, to do that is to become God. An impossible quest.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Personally, I do not get angry when non-Masons research my beliefs, I welcome it. If those that do so in order to fully understand us, then I wish you luck, in fact I will halp you as far as I can or am allowed.
Of course we have things that are kept behind closed door, as do industry, churches and even Wemon's Institutes.

If you really have burning questions, and want an honest answer please just ask us.

However, if you want to make me angry, really angry, just diss my goat.

Screw your damn horned goat and his house of sand founded on the knowledge of the tree of good and evil and built up by works and cemented in self righteousness. How's that?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I suspect that at its heart freemasonry seeks to "appropriate" the tools of creation by the faculty of reason in service to an imposter whose M.O. involves the harnessing and manipulation of energy and matter. In this way it may be thought of as a type of theft and an attempt at usurpation whereby the great universal controversy involves an issue of authority. So it's about assuming, and then passing on authority, which is then self justified by good works.

My two cents..

Edit: That said, out of fairness, God in the role of creator did gift us with free will and the faculty of reason with which to bridge the gap (as a royal arch?) between what is and what ought to be by taking responsibility with authority. The difficulty however resides in a "sticky wicket" of a certain gateway access point, along with the idea of a gift being just that, a gift of Grace, unmerited, and of incalculable value. So the question then becomes one of how our gratitude is expressed and in who's direction it is aimed..

"It was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone."

edit on 10-8-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
they get angry because theyre a secret society and they dont want you to know their secrets.

its simple, if we knew everything about them they would be driven underground like the way they were back in the 1700's.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Because they say they believe in Jesus, but then try to WORK their way to heaven, just like in the days of Babylon. Ephesians 2:9 says "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God". Considering that they do many things that counter GODS word, they are either of GOD or their father the Devil. The devil likes to do his works in the dark, this is why they don't like to be researched. The first 3 levels of Freemasonry are just as much in the dark as you and I...they do not apply here, they work for the devil and dont even know it. "What hath light to do with darkness", right? I speak of the higher Freemasons. They know who they really serve. The Devil.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Because they say they believe in Jesus, but then try to WORK their way to heaven, just like in the days of Babylon.

A Mason who is Christian would say he believes in Jesus. A Mason of another faith would not.

Ephesians 2:9 says "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God". Considering that they do many things that counter GODS word, they are either of GOD or their father the Devil. The devil likes to do his works in the dark, this is why they don't like to be researched.

On the contrary, Masonry has long been studied. And as matter of fact the Masonic Research society publishes just about everything proper to be written. There is no devil in this equation, stop grasping for straws. And how does Masonry "counter gods word"?

The first 3 levels of Freemasonry are just as much in the dark as you and I...they do not apply here, they work for the devil and dont even know it. "What hath light to do with darkness", right?

I can tell you that no true Mason works for any sort of evil. And what exactly do you mean "the first three levels are just as much in the dark"?

I speak of the higher Freemasons.

You speak of something you have absolutely no knowledge of. I am a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason, I do know what I am talking about.

They know who they really serve. The Devil.

You have Devil on the brain. When all you have is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail.

edit on 10-8-2011 by LightCraft because: quoted

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It seems that my reference to the goat was totally lost on you. Shame, I was hoping for a little more.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I asked one mason wtf is there deal.. he said.. "were not a secret society.. were a society of secrets"..
In my opinion thats worse.. what the hell are you guys hiding then.. what are these secrets?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TripleDoubleSingle

Actually, there are no secrets any more. Google is your friend and most , if not all the information is out there.

Try this one for a start:

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Why do masons get angry at people researching their beliefs?

Whats the problem? Its not like your disrespecting them or anything.

They don't get angry when you research their beliefs, if they didn't want people to research they would hide it a lot better and most people don't have the ability or will ever enter into situations for them to be able to work it out.

What they don't like is people working out what they are doing and showing others

If you understand the upper level then you will realise who certain people are in society and whats going on, now most people when they get to the level of say a rik clay would normally run like mad in the opposite direction

You see most of society is so brainwashed that even when you tell people when the next earthquake will be or natural disaster or that all the sporting events are pre arranged even if your right they do not want to accept that there are factors that most of us dont want to accept.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by TripleDoubleSingle

Actually, there are no secrets any more. Google is your friend and most , if not all the information is out there.

Try this one for a start:

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

Archer,

Actually READING all of the published works would be far too difficult for the internet ninja's. It's much easier to spew drivel on a forum and get off the wall responses which are to be taken as gospel!

You can lead a horse to water...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LightCraft

I hear you Brother.
However, I did say earlier in this thread, that if someone asks, I would answer, as far as I am able.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Probably because they accept all the disinfo as gospel.

It's as irritating being accused of lies in the same way it irritates Catholics to be called unchristian.
edit on 10-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join