It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magistrate Judge Orders Hawaii Health Officials to Appear in Court to Explain Obama's Birth Records

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

California attorney Orly Taitz today secured an order from United States District Court Magistrate Judge Richard L. Puglisi demanding representatives of the Hawaii Department of Health appear in federal court Sept. 14 to show why Taitz should be prevented from seeing whatever original 1961 documents the agency has on record regarding Barack Obama's birth.

Taitz returned to federal court in Honolulu today after Hawaii DOH officials presented her with a letter refusing to comply with her subpoena on grounds that Hawaii privacy laws prevented officials from releasing Obama birth records to the public.

"It's ridiculous," Taitz told WND.

She had argued previously – without getting a response from the state – that Obama had waived all privacy rights by releasing his long-form birth certificate to the American public at a White House press conference April 27.

The ExParte Emergency Motion for Order to Show Cause and to Compel Attendance for Production of Documents that Taitz filed with the federal magistrate asked the court to demand Hawaii DOH head Loretta Fuddy appear in court to explain why she would not comply with the subpoena.

"Getting a federal judge to demand Fuddy's attendance at a show-cause hearing is a victory," Taitz said. "I will return to Hawaii on Sept. 14 and I expect then to be able to force the Hawaii DOH to turn over the relevant records as demanded by the subpoena."

www.wnd.com...

Also see:
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Here, let me save you all the posts:
"The wacko Orly's at it again."

"It will never go anywhere."
"It's all lies."
"There's no evidence."

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Everyone calls her nuts, but I'll be damned if she hasn't stirred up the pot enough to get a judge to issue a subpoena for the Hawaii officials to appear in court!
Cause it's time to explain why Orly was not allowed to examine Obama's records, when clearly he already waived privacy rights by releasing the forged BC.

I had reported a while back on the subpoena that was denied by Fuddy. Everyone called me nuts too!

I say go Orly! Even if all her ducks aren't in a row, somehow they still manage to cross the road without becoming roadkill.

I am glad some people just don't give up no matter what. But on an issue like this, that's what it's going to take.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
He is completely screwed. They are throwing him to the wolves to protect the wealthy.

Obama is now our Osama bin laden. The hated one. He will keep the attention of the masses now.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This chick has waded in these waters before and come up with nothing. It shall be interesting to see where this leads, if anywhere. I figured by now she would have given up. Persistent she is.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
that Obama had waived all privacy rights by releasing his long-form birth certificate to the American public at a White House press conference April 27.

When did obama waive privacy rights?

he didnt, of course just some Obama haters claiming that he did!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thankyou for posting yet another birther bombshell with the typical sources coming from World Net Daily, written by the one and only Jerome Corsi of course, Author and profiteer of "where's the birth certificate", and Orly Taitz's blog. Orly Taitz was already denied on her demands:

Orly Taitz and two document experts were hoping to examine the president's original long-form birth certificate, but their request was denied.

Taitz then headed to U.S. District Court.

She wants a federal judge to rule in her favor during a September 14 hearing.

In a letter to Taitz, Deputy Attorney General Jill Nagamine wrote the following:

"You are seeking disclosure of privileged or other protected matter, and there is no exception that applies to allow disclosure to you."

www.khon2.com...

As for Magistrate Judge Puglisi, knowing this is coming from world net daily, I'd suggest you get a more credible source because they've made a number of similar claims in the past with different judges and cases.

As for the two "experts" accompanying Orly, Irey, the guy who owns a scanner business, was already an active birther well before the long form birth certificate. The other "expert", Vogt? This is the same "expert" that claimed that a real authentic birth certificate would print a baby's footprint and religion? This is another scanner expert mind you.

For the sake of real debate, bring out some credible sources because compared to WND and Orly Taitz, your own words are no different.

Oh goodness, the president is sweating bullets again I suppose.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Big sigh.

Birthers. I'll have to give it to 'em, they won't give up. The sad thing is, even if proven 100% wrong, they probably still won't give up.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

And what do you expect will happen if proven 100% correct?

I'm not saying this will be the case, but honestly no one here KNOWS anything. None of us.

I've never taken a position on this but have seen some compelling evidence from the "Birthers." I wouldn't be surprised if they were on to something here, what better way to own a president? I understand privacy, but this is the Leader of the Free World. I hope Orly Taitz gets to see the original birth records, if only to put this issue to rest.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I will certainly say that Orly has a bigger set than Obama.

Now, let's see where this leads. The only way to put this issue to rest one way or another is through our legal system. Explore the physical evidence for all to see and decide.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thankyou for posting yet another birther bombshell with the typical sources coming from World Net Daily, written by the one and only Jerome Corsi of course, Author and profiteer of "where's the birth certificate", and Orly Taitz's blog. Orly Taitz was already denied on her demands:

Orly Taitz and two document experts were hoping to examine the president's original long-form birth certificate, but their request was denied.

Taitz then headed to U.S. District Court.

She wants a federal judge to rule in her favor during a September 14 hearing.

In a letter to Taitz, Deputy Attorney General Jill Nagamine wrote the following:

"You are seeking disclosure of privileged or other protected matter, and there is no exception that applies to allow disclosure to you."

www.khon2.com...

As for Magistrate Judge Puglisi, knowing this is coming from world net daily, I'd suggest you get a more credible source because they've made a number of similar claims in the past with different judges and cases.

As for the two "experts" accompanying Orly, Irey, the guy who owns a scanner business, was already an active birther well before the long form birth certificate. The other "expert", Vogt? This is the same "expert" that claimed that a real authentic birth certificate would print a baby's footprint and religion? This is another scanner expert mind you.

For the sake of real debate, bring out some credible sources because compared to WND and Orly Taitz, your own words are no different.

Oh goodness, the president is sweating bullets again I suppose.

Read for yourself instead of pounding out the same old drum beat. No one is lying... the subpoena was issued.

Court documents
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Could you kindly name the clerk of the court that signed that?
That seems to be the only thing I am having trouble with.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yeah as the OP said he can't wait for people to berate this because it is Orly Taitz.

Well guess what.

Here is two words why this is a bunch of crap regardless...

Orly Taitz.

Complete crackpot.

Remember that Kenyan BC that was proven fake?

Even if she comes up with something legit, she is just completely off her rocker so who gives a damn.

OP why dont you stick with some crap that is relevant proof rather than this stupid douche?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I am not an Obama hater but it seems to me, if you hold a press conference with the intention of making your birth certificate public, then you release your birth certificate to the public domain, that you have waived your right to the privacy of that birth certificate.

At the very least, one would not expect the birth certificate to be a private matter after those events. Though strictly in a legal sense, I "feel" that is enough proof that he has waived his rights to privacy in this matter.

It is like the Identity theft guy who smugly put his SS# in his commercials to show how great his product was at stopping identity theft. Does he now have a right to keep his SS# private, even though he has entered it into the public domain by paying money to display it for all the world to see?

Once a person chooses to make an item public, for public consumption, it looses all privacy by definition.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Prediction: IF and ONLY IF this continues forward, the records will be permanently destroyed by some manufactured believable ACCIDENT where the records are stored. Obama and the perps behind him cannot afford for them to be truly released.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

They continue to try to get the "REAL" evidence and have had people break the law in order not to release the "REAL" evidence.

Finally a sitting Judge is demanding the DOH show cause why they are breaking the law.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
that Obama had waived all privacy rights by releasing his long-form birth certificate to the American public at a White House press conference April 27.

Here, I'll answer that for you... When he released his "ALLEGED" long-form BC on the internet he gave full implied consent.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Yeah as the OP said he can't wait for people to berate this because it is Orly Taitz.

Well guess what.

Here is two words why this is a bunch of crap regardless...

Orly Taitz.

Complete crackpot.

Remember that Kenyan BC that was proven fake?

Even if she comes up with something legit, she is just completely off her rocker so who gives a damn.

OP why dont you stick with some crap that is relevant proof rather than this stupid douche?

The Kenyan BC was faked as a set up by an Obama supporter who admitted as much. His name is William L. Bryan and has an internet handle "P.J. Foggy". Has has posted on the internet numerous times boasting of how he duped Orly into believing his forgery was real.

If you bothered to follow the news, you would also know that Obama has employed James A. Johnson, former head of Fannie Mae, internet handle "Jimbot", to run a disinfo campaign against so-called "Birthers". Alot of effort for a man with nothing to hide.

Just because you don't like WND doesn't make it not credible. Feel free to look through the evidence and carefully debunk each and every claim. The page out of the Saul Alinsky playbook to attack the source as opposed to attacking the claim will not fly with folks like me who have a higher intelligence than the mouth-breathing obots. Go ahead, I challenge you to refute the evidence bit by bit. let's see if you can developa cogent, logical argument backed by facts.

Feel free to start combing through the links HERE!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
BOUT DAMN TIME
second line

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Rofl, Taitz. Why is she bothering to persue this? His term is almost over and he most likely wont get another term. Pointless. However i have included a link to yourtube where Dylan Ratigan came close to cursing her out around the time Obama was elected. See this and laugh at his reaction. Look on Ratigans face
RICELESS.

www.youtube.com...

This is from like 2008 i believe, enjoy the laugh!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I would say obama lost his right to privacy the day he decided to run for office. Unless you dont mind the most powerful country in the world being led by someone you know close to nothing about.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Rofl, Taitz. Why is she bothering to persue this? His term is almost over and he most likely wont get another term. Pointless. However i have included a link to yourtube where Dylan Ratigan came close to cursing her out around the time Obama was elected. See this and laugh at his reaction. Look on Ratigans face
RICELESS.

www.youtube.com...

This is from like 2008 i believe, enjoy the laugh!

Why is she persueing[sic] this? Because EVERY SINGLE THING that this man has done will be null and void. No Obamacare, no millions of dictatorial... er, I mean Executive Orders, etc... ALL of it undone. I am only hopeful that much of the damage created by this imposter can undone as well!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join