It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Government Groups and Players

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Came across this website on the illuminati and shadow gov. Found it to be very interesting. Thought you guys should see this too! Be sure to check out the whole site for there is tons of info. Also plan on staying for a while, it is very extensive.

I'm not a very political person ... this is over my head..all the players of the game, etc and I'm just learning.... but thought this might be important to share. Will let you be the judge.

Feel free to comment.

www.whale.to...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I noticed a section on ATS, but it didn't seem too convincing to me.

Something about swine flu vaccinations. I will have to look into it further tonight.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

The list is not bad mostly right but a bit black & white and opinionated in places. theres a bit of christian bias in there too.

The info on Friedrich Nietzsche for example, is so far off the mark as to be comical. Nietzsche had nothing to do with the Nazis,he was dead before they came to power, it was his sister who doctered Nietzsche's work to fit nazi docterine.His ideas were completly at the other end of the spectrum to nazi ideals.

Dennis Kuchinich & Ron Paul are apparently reptilian shapeshifters although no evidence at all is given as to how he came to this conclusion.

Stalin was apparently under the control of the illuminati......ya... Stalin wasnt under the control of anyone.

Theres a bit of usual pro christian Blavatsky and Crowley bashing in there too, neither had anything to do with the illuminati,in fact Blavatsky warned in many of her writings that the illuminati had hijacked freemasonry and had subverted the organization.So did Crowley.

Bono is maby connected but Geldof is pushing it a bit.

Chavez? If he was connected the CIA wudnt have spent the last 15 years tring to assasinate him.

Not bad over all tho.
edit on 8-8-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Appreciate the reply Darce. Yes, please let me know what you are speaking of.

reply to post by auraelium

Thanks for you input, auraelium. This is all new to me and found it most interesting. I'm hardly able to take it all in: It's so huge to swallow. Appreciate your insights /opinions

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Great info SL

I started reading quite a bit of this stuff, and it goes real deep into some seriously heavy /scary stuff.. ie; the demon link, which correlates with the rituals of some high masonic and other group stuff... truly hideous stuff, and I totally believe it is true and real from other credible stories from people that escaped from some of those things...

Could only read to certain point, then started to feel true revulsion because of the severe evil things being done to people.. According to what I read, the people doing those sorts of things do it to gain dark powers.. control of people etc..

Wether it is all 100% accurate isn't as important to me as the fact that there are real people out there in the world doing these kinds of things.. Some of the knowledge in those links could really mess some people up just learning about it..real bad stuff..

s&f

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's all nothing more than people guessing about what other people may be up too. Everyone who supposedly studies this comes up with different lists of people they think are involved in something that there is no proof of.

It's a very old conspiracy and i'm sure it will always be around as it's easier for people to blame the worlds problems on some shadow group rather than to face reality.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Great info SL

I started reading quite a bit of this stuff, and it goes real deep into some seriously heavy /scary stuff.. ie; the demon link, which correlates with the rituals of some high masonic and other group stuff... truly hideous stuff, and I totally believe it is true and real from other credible stories from people that escaped from some of those things...
Yes , it gos waaaay deep. I agree, it it heavy/scary stuff. Lots of folk can't deal with subjects like this and wish to deny they exist. But the Bible speaks of the fallen ones., etc. I'm with you in belief there.

Could only read to certain point, then started to feel true revulsion because of the severe evil things being done to people.. According to what I read, the people doing those sorts of things do it to gain dark powers.. control of people etc..
I can only take so much of it too and have to break

Whether it is all 100% accurate isn't as important to me as the fact that there are real people out there in the world doing these kinds of things.. Some of the knowledge in those links could really mess some people up just learning about it..real bad stuff..

s&f

Right, it will all unfold itself in the end. The truth will reveal itself but I want to keep a heads-up on things!
I hear ya! and THanks!

Appreciate your reply!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I do not know what to think of this ... My friends dad is in the knights of malta that organization was listed , and ontop of that so was ATS... did not really convince me to much.. not trying to discredit all of it but i think this is a little to far even for a conspiracy buff like me..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
I do not know what to think of this ... My friends dad is in the knights of malta that organization was listed , and ontop of that so was ATS... did not really convince me to much.. not trying to discredit all of it but i think this is a little to far even for a conspiracy buff like me..

Oh crapola! I didn't see this. Thanks for pointing this out. As I was reading through earlier , I was just thinking it was links to some of their internet picks /favorites
whoa there
lol
edit on 9-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

That site seems to link to another site which has an argument about ATS being a "controlled opposition".

Well the argument isn't very conclusive, it's just about one of the ATS News interviews with a doctor about swine flu vaccinations. The site owner seems to believe that the doctor is a shill, and therefore ATS is an intelligence asset. The first thing he said is that he never reads ATS, and that he assumes we are a bunch of start trek fans, but since the site has money and traffic it must be a spy op.

I dunno, I'm sure there's great evidence of various agencies utilizing ATS for various purposes, but that guy's argument was just lacking any substance.

(I've still got my eye on you guys) *wink*

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

My appologies, that I didn't understand what you were pointing out initially.

Appreciate your input here and pointing this out. .. I agree it' is somewhat lacking , eh..
Yeah, got my eyes on em too lol... Especially, since I had a thread of mine deleted recently!

Appreciate ya!

new topics

top topics

join