It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day of the Fake Alien Invaders (Show Begins 9-9-11)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

the advanced holograms the advanced craft that would have to land the fake aliens us air force involvement were looking at at least 40-60 billion easy not to mention paying off the msm to tell the story there way aswell as advanced lasers witness's etc... I highly doubt that operation bluebeam will happen there is no money in the current budget

40-60 billion? You mean like...

The Pentagon dropped its $533 billion budget this week. Some line items get a thorough public debate — like stealth jet engines and soldier health care. Others have opaque names like “RETRACT MAPLE,” and are totally hush-hush. Welcome to the Defense Department’s classified, or black, budget. It appears to be about $56 billion, the same as last year, less some inflation.

The $56 billion Pentagon black budget plus the Intelligence Agency black budget plus whatever other unaccounted for money there is. 56 billion, thats between 40 and 60 billion, they're probably not spending it all on a fake invasion, but don't underestimate the buying power of the black budget.

www.wired.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I need to go to bed.

Liejunkie has to be up in a few hours for work......I wanted to save this thread in my favs to read later....

Thanks

Lj01 out

I really do think that the fake invasion is one that will come when the people are about to revolt.

It is the ultimate trump card

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Something tells me the date will pass without incident and we'll have the same excuses we hear every time these predictions fail to come true, telling us how the predictor wasn't actually wrong just that the powers-that-be changed their minds.

Funny how often the powers-that-be change their minds.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

That's why their called probabilities. Watch the whole video.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
do you realize the logistics of a fake alien attack what would it cost ?

the advanced holograms
the advanced craft that would have to land
the fake aliens
us air force involvement
were looking at at least 40-60 billion easy not to mention paying off the msm to tell the story there way aswell as advanced lasers witness's etc... I highly doubt that operation bluebeam will happen there is no money in the current budget
and if it did the general public I think would see through it I know here at ats the members would be very critical of an alien attack

but if real aliens show up well that's a different story

lol, yes and they better be bullet proof too!

especially if they try it in the states.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
I laugh at people who thinks a disclosure is a good thing. Silly people.

I think it is silly not to have disclosure. when other countries around the globe are releasing there ufo files and America is taking a back seat you have to ask why? what are they hiding? whom are they in bed with ? where is all our current tech coming from? disclosure may or may not be a good thing but it is a necessary thing for the advancement of our species. With out disclosure we are left with the same status quo. same madness, same lies, same daily dose of fear and ignorance..............but if we had disclosure what a different world we would live in every war on this planet would instantly end because we would be faced with something other than ourselves
but war is big business so I can see why they don't want disclosure. but TPTB can no longer hide the truth it's too expensive and quite frankly they are out of money regardless this is how I see it playing out.............

first disclosure from America, then acceptance by the masses that we are not alone, then first contact on a global scale then on to communion then who knows but the possibilities are endless ie new tech, new alternative energy, new cures to old diseases, new commerce, new trade, new jobs, new economy etc so you see right now without disclosure we are at a stalemate we cant advance we are left with the same old, same old we need disclosure just for the simple fact of something new.

is not the definition of madness doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

well we have been there done that, whats next?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Have you watched the Op's videos? That's what the damn disclosure is all about!! You people just dont get it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That's why they have already built hundreds of camps across America and have bought millions of dollars of freeze dried foods from the two largest freeze dry food manufacturers in the USA. They are planning for something. Look at their failure of response to "natural" disasters, why have a plan now? Heed advice...pick a high altitude terrain, very important...check and see what nuclear power plants are between you & your destination and plan accordingly.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

That's why their called probabilities. Watch the whole video.

Oh yes, probabilities. So no matter what the outcome, the prophet can never be wrong...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The government isn't gonna fake an alien invasion.

Too many people would be wise to it. It would be the stupidest stunt yet to be tried. It would have to take place all over the world for it to even mean anything. Our governments are too stupid.....just too, too stupid to pull something like that off successfully. It doesn't mean they might not think about it.....but it is ill-advised....because it would result in government mutiny. Seriously, people would storm the White House and every other building housing our politicians and literally thrown them out on their asses.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If they believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK and that our government is our loving , trusting daddy. They will believe ANYTHING the government says!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well...one thing is for sure...if aliens invade, nobody's gonna be fighting each other anymore...so I doubt it...would throw that whole careful WW3 planning in the middle east overboard

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Is anything that any member of the Bush family or their cohorts has done...seem human to you? I'm not speaking of political party BS, just a basic question of humanity.

edit on 8-8-2011 by SurvivalInstinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalInstinct

Is anything that any member of the Bush family or their cohorts has done...seem human to you? I'm not speaking of political party BS, just a basic question of humanity.

yes, everything any member of the Bush family or their cohorts have done seems very human. humans are dicks, end of.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Have you watched the Op's videos? That's what the damn disclosure is all about!! You people just dont get it.

I do get it but I am not concerned with fake aliens whatever they have planned on the disclosure fake alien project bluebeam WILL NOT WORK people will see through it at least we will KNOW and as i said before the cost does not justify the outcome which would be mass panic and rioting looting worse than any we have up to now ie middle east london etc.....I am more concerned with the mayan prophecy one of which states there gods would return at the end of there calender ie 2012 (real aliens). Getting the word out about project bluebeam and fake aliens will only either delay there plans so that it wont happen on specific dates or they will come up with an even more sinister plot. and this paris tosen what do we really know about him his background who is he connected to? for all we know he could be a psy-op dis-info agent. I mean he has some good points and he connects the dots quite well. but at this point I trust no one but the true holy trinity me, myself and I and so should you trust yourself not your govt not organized religion not the corporations cause that to me is an unholy alliance govt, big business and organized religion
but in closing I have to admit the stage has been set for another false flag event within a couple of weeks we all feel it with everything going to sh@#. we need a distraction perhaps another bird, swine, cat, dog, flu an earthquake, mini nuke, terror attack, incoming comet etc. they have alot to choose from they don't need project bluebeam.......................too costly the other options are cheaper and more effective

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In my opinion, stripping away his new age terms, I agree with most of the points. And here's why, I just came to it another way.

Osama BinN LAden
Obama Biden

9/11/11 is the ten year anniversary of the WORLD TRADE Towers destruction. The number 10 signifies "completion". Think of the existing financial system as the little beast with two horns.
Therefore this upcoming date will used to complete the task that they started ten years, the taking down of the world's financial system.

It's no coincidence that Barry changed his surname to Obama. Look at the names above.
It now makes sense of his "surprising at the time" pick of Biden as VP.
Look at the names above.

This leaves us with N LA from the names above.
I see trouble for LA as well, but I was thinking major earthquake and/or tidal wave.

On Sept 10 2001 the government announced that the top three disasters that could befall the USA were: hurricane hitting New Orleans, a terrorist attack on NYC, and a major earthquake on the West Coast.

We also haven't been prepped with all this belief in UFO/ aliens for nada...
There are millions of people already psychologically ready to accept their leadership, their reality and probably their worship.

Evil exists whether you call it "evil interdimensional beings" or Satan. But because our last two generations have largely been fed "God is a fairytale", " the Bible is man's word", "the Bible is paganism in disguise" they now cannot grasp the fact that evil truly exists. Most of you have now realised that "TPTB" have utterly manipulated every belief that we grew up with. Those around my age ((44) will relate more to this statement. So, why drive God and Christ from our thoughts... It's simple. They know that it's the Truth. That it's the way for every last one of us to obtain salvation of our God given Life spirit.

You know they do these rituals for sacrifice. It's not only the dead bodies that they laugh over, it's the potential number of lost souls that they've taken from their rightful Creator.

If I've made inroads to just one person here, or at least hit a nerve, please see this article on the Star of Bethlehem. It will prove to you, using astronomy, tge life and death of Jesus Christ. If you believe that you truly have an open mind, please read it all. www.bethlehemstar.net...

cj6

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mccw2003
Something's gonna happen. I think we're all so bored with life that we kind of wish for it to happen.

Im right there with ya! Bring on the fake alien invasion

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I am puzzeled as to why? Why would a govt do something like this? Whats the point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join