It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day of the Fake Alien Invaders (Show Begins 9-9-11)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A Month or so ago, I found this vid on Youtube. A man named Paris Tosen claims to know the date of the staged alien invasion. Let's see if it passes. Ya know, all the current events seem to be pointing to something big thats about to happen...we all feel it. Whether it's deception by the government, martial law, fake or real alien invasion or a unavoidable natural disaster (Elenin). Something's gonna happen. I think we're all so bored with life that we kind of wish for it to happen. Regardless, here's some more fodder for us to ponder and get a woody over.

youtu.be...

edit on 8-8-2011 by Mccw2003 because: Sh*!...Still learnin' how to post a vid direct!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mccw2003
Let's see if it passes.

It will pass without any incident. But, you can expect a small flood of posts around here is someone lets loose some balloons or sees some lights in the sky...but nothing that we don't read here every day. There will be no alien invasion or fake alien invasion on this day. The moron who made it up is just that....a moron. And giving idiotic morons free press just encourages their stupidity and contributes to the stereotype that we are all tinfoil hat wearing, gullible fools.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

A Month or so ago, I found this vid on Youtube. A man named Paris Tosen claims to know the date of the staged alien invasion. Let's see if it passes. Ya know, all the current events seem to be pointing to something big thats about to happen...we all feel it. Whether it's deception by the government, martial law, fake or real alien invasion or a unavoidable natural disaster (Elenin). Something's gonna happen. I think we're all so bored with life that we kind of wish for it to happen. Regardless, here's some more fodder for us to ponder and get a woody over.

youtu.be...

edit on 8-8-2011 by Mccw2003 because: Sh*!...Still learnin' how to post a vid direct!

To post the youtube video, select the little blue oval in the POST page, that displays, VID:YOUTUBE Here you will copy and paste the number, and only the number that is found at the end of the address bar of the youtube video ( h t t p : / / y o u t u b e.....)
So what is so significant with 09 09 2011?
edit on 8-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think it's in the back of every awaken mind that something significant will happen on or around the 9/11 date.

It just makes too much sense.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

edit on 8-8-2011 by Mccw2003 because: still can't get it!! $%^&**(!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
do you realize the logistics of a fake alien attack what would it cost ?

the advanced holograms
the advanced craft that would have to land
the fake aliens
us air force involvement
were looking at at least 40-60 billion easy not to mention paying off the msm to tell the story there way aswell as advanced lasers witness's etc... I highly doubt that operation bluebeam will happen there is no money in the current budget
and if it did the general public I think would see through it I know here at ats the members would be very critical of an alien attack

but if real aliens show up well that's a different story

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Most likely to start in America and most likely to start in L.A.

He detected an advance science, almost magic, during 9/11. And a thought implant over the death of Bin Ladin. Cosmic magic is being used to suppress the minds of this planet, a neural firewall. A new thought implant is being developed to prepare humans for an evil alien invasion.

....I can't watch anymore.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I think it's in the back of every awaken mind that something significant will happen on or around the 9/11 date. It just makes too much sense.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
do you realize the logistics of a fake alien attack what would it cost ?
were looking at at least 40-60 billion easy not to mention paying off the msm to tell the story there way aswell as advanced lasers witness's etc... I highly doubt that operation bluebeam will happen there is no money in the current budget...

Well the pentagon "lost" at least 2.3 trillion which was announced the day before 9/11 ...and the 6 billion "heisted" out of Iraq...and the rest 'stolen lost forgotton or misappropriated'...so there's certainly enough money about.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

He detected an advance science, almost magic, during 9/11. And a thought implant over the death of Bin Ladin. Cosmic magic is being used to suppress the minds of this planet, a neural firewall. A new thought implant is being developed to prepare humans for an evil alien invasion.

I watched more, it doesn't get any better.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Damn...thank you for the vid post...I could break a calculator with my lack of computer skills!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I was asked to share this video where I could. I don't agree with a lot of it, but I do believe the quickening is happening. This is very relevant to the OP.

vimeo.com...

Spread it as you see fit.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by delius

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I watched more, it doesn't get any better.

I watched it all. It actually got worse.
This guy is one wave short of a shipwreck.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My sentiments exactly. Concerning the economic problems...funds are not vapor, they do not just disappear...it goes somewhere. Weight & balances! When it comes to money not being worth sand, let's see how these political bastards fare in the real world then!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Awesome! I'm watching it now. Thank you. This is exactly it....you get it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Ya know, all the current events seem to be pointing to something big thats about to happen...we all feel it.

Originally posted by Mccw2003 I think we're all so bored with life that we kind of wish for it to happen. Regardless, here's some more fodder for us to ponder and get a woody over.

You there....

Who are "We?"....

WE are bored with life?....

Do not group those of us not in the grip of paralyzing fear with the likes of yourself, a trembling wreck...

I am not YOU...

I for one am not 'bored with life'.... I love being alive, and believe its a gift..There is still alot to learn...

Look in a horses mouth much?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
and FEMA to do first ever nationwide emergency alert system test on Nov.9...11/9/11....

www.fema.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I laugh at people who thinks a disclosure is a good thing. Silly people.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Well, good for you OneEleven!! Tell me...what's your secret to staying so optomistic? Not everyone will fall into the same group buddy boy...I get that. But, you're entitled to your own opinion and the right to speak your mind. Thank you for your reply...it made me realize what a scared little girl I am all trembling wwwwith fffffffear.
but seriously, thanks man, I appreciate the feedback.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join