It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn them coons...What do I do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Have you tried making friends with a skunk?

I have a troublesome raccoon who lives down the street and the only way to stop him short of killing him was to lure out a skunk and start feeding him in the spot the coon was raiding.

The raccoons get to thinking their might be a skunk in your yard.... and they will think twice.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Do you know any one with a pet snake? we hae a boa and a shed skin on there entry point to your yard should stop them or put some snake droppings in the bin they wont go near.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Empty a few milk cartons or cardboard disposable containers like ice cream containers and use them to separate and collect all organic food, bones and peelings and leftover type trash. Re-wrap bones tightly in those plastic shopping bags you bring groceries home in. Store these bags of organic debris wrapped in the crisper to your fridge until the day the garbage man comes. I use the 2 bottom drawers. My trash is only papers and containers, glass and aluminum, squashed down daily and sorted.

I never have to take it out since it doesn't stink or pile up fast this way.
Do not bag your perishable garbage and put it out until trash day.

Right now...my garbage man comes tomorrow, 2 bags are smelling up the laundry room since if I put them outside I will only end up picking them up after those damn raccoons get into them.

I should have known not to clean that fridge until Tuesday earliest!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

Do you know any one with a pet snake? we hae a boa and a shed skin on there entry point to your yard should stop them or put some snake droppings in the bin they wont go near.

I don't know...my yard is crawling with snakes too and I have a family of racoons that come and eat the dog food. Sometimes I give up and leave them a casserole or some take out I know they will drag out of the trash anyway. They usually just eat that and leave..maybe that was the racquet that woke ma up last night. Raccoon party!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Ammonia. Works everytime.

Put in the can...put on the lid... Your done.

Any ex wives you can't get rid of? Don't use ammonia. They come back as mad as ever.

+1 I spray ammonia every couple of days, if I forget, I have a big mess to clean up. I spray it all over, and around my cans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join