It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious rumbling sounds, riots around the world, lone gunman, revolutions, economic distress, ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Anyone out there read William Bramley's book "The Gods of Eden"? Well I just finished it a few weeks ago and am more than a little freaked out by what is going on in this world at present and the correlations that are found throughout history as documented in the book "The Gods of Eden. For instance I am amazed that people all around the world are reporting a mysterious and ominous sound that they cannot pinpoint the source of and which nature has unique properties which are definitely not normal. Check out these threads: www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com..., www.abovetopsecret.com... All of this reminds me of several parts in the book. To quote from chapter 18 Black Death "The religious aspect of the medieval black death was enhanced by reports of thundering sounds in connection with outbreaks of the plague. The sounds were similar to those described in the bible as accompanying the appearance of Jehovah. Interestingly, they are also sounds common to some ufo sightings: During the plague of 1565 in Italy rumblings of thunder were heard day and night, as in a war, together with the turmoil and noise as of a mighty army. In Germany in many places a noise was heard as if a hearse were passing through the streets of its own accord."
"Included among the welsh aerial phenomena were music and sound effects coming from out of the sky. It seems that the sound effects were designed to more firmly implant the revivalist message in people by making them believe that they were witnessing visitations from heaven. E.E. on Saturday evening, between seven and eith, while returning home from his work, heard some strange music, similar to the vibration caused by telegraph wires, only much louder, on an eminence, the hill being far from any trees and wires of any kind, and it was a more or less still evening." I will not quote more, but in the book the author mentions lone gunmen, revolutions, economic distress and ufo sightings/interactions as all occurring in the past. Amazing stuff. John Keel has also written many books discussing similar findings such as UFOS: Operation Trojan Horse, Our Haunted Planet, and The Eighth Tower, I highly recommend them all. I have posted this vid before and most people dont seem to think much of it, however I continue to be amazed:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Its funny you post this, because last night I heard a deep loud rumbling of thunder! I thought to myself we are in for some weather tonight. I got up and looked outside, but it was clear, I couldnt get a view of the whole sky from these windows though so I assumed it was coming from behind my apartment. I got on the weather channel to look at the radar, nothing...clear skies. I just wanted to make sure, cause I need to unplug this laptop because I dont have a surge protector for this outlet yet (stupid)
Anyway, no weather...but clearly it was thunder. Can you have thunder without clouds or bad weather?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I have the same experience as you. It will start to make a sound like thunder but for some reason it sound a little different. I will go look out side and no clouds or lighting, there is nothing. I live in Colorado and this has been happening for at least 3 to 4 months. Makes me think is someone maybe battling in our skies.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sailorsaturn92

I live in Colorado as well! It is nice to have a confirmation from another Coloradoan!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Those sounds could possibly be caused by harp interfering with nature. Its hard to say as iv never herd the sounds some claim they hear. And the humming sounds some hear may be caused by a UFO or UFOs cloaked and no one would ever notice they are 30 meters in the sky. It seems we are being left with more mysteries than answer's. Lets hope all these noises are nothing to worry about.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Ive heard the sound a few times, and to me it sounds like a stationary jet with its engines on full blast.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Had a similar sound in Livingston last night. Lasted a good 3 hours from about 12.30 am until about 3.30am.

I can only describe the sound as being like a car being towed along a highway at top speed with no wheels. A heavy heavy grinding sound.

At one point i even had the lounge window open full trying to identify where it was coming from. At some points it sounded like it was coming from my left then at other times from my right.

I live in a rural area surrounded by woodland (country park) and i could hear this sound over and above my TV at a good volume with triple glazed windows shut.

When i switched everything off and opended the lounge windows for a better idea as to what / where the sound was i noticed i was on the only house in the street showing signs of activity? How did none of my neighbours hear this sound?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Very interesting and what he explains is a very short, brief period of time that is the equivalent of a bottleneck in history. It is where things that seemed to be slowly building, clog the system so completely THERE MUST in purely physical terms... be a release. POP!
Of course it is true but I think this explains the mess we are in a little bit better. It is far simpler than we think.
In fact it is because.... WE THINK. And we are out of balance

This is from the Mars has already invaded Earth thread. I have to thank the poster there for turning me on to these vids. I think they are interesting, entertaining, based on factual information and connects many diverging theories. Some how I think this 20 year old gets it right. I would begin with "Thoughts" and work through them all. This is from jordan duchnycz, a kid who designs video games. Yep, That's my source.

This does a great job explaining why we are in such a state of flux, why the riots, gunman, revolutions and economic distress.
edit on 9-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yea it's awesome your from Colorado, now i know for sure these sounds are not normal if other people are noticing them. Do you ever get the feeling of being watched by someone? I have been seeing a lot of stuff in the sky lately and getting these feelings often.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sailorsaturn92

What brought me here to this site was a sudden increase in "the feeling" I don't really know how else to describe it.
I was very active years ago in certain area's of thought and I sort of washed them away. I got scared...
Anyway, there is an increase of feelings I can no longer ignore, so here I am. I am relatively new and still feeling things out here, so I have not really ventured to deep into certain topics yet.
So I don't know whether to say it is really as though I am feeling watched as much as it is an awareness that something is going on!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Its funny you post this, because last night I heard a deep loud rumbling of thunder

It seems there has been a surge in reports of strange noises and/or flashes of light in the last month or two. Anyone else notice that?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
sounds like this were reported in florida a year ago by a LOT of people.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
Had a similar sound in Livingston last night. Lasted a good 3 hours from about 12.30 am until about 3.30am.

I can only describe the sound as being like a car being towed along a highway at top speed with no wheels. A heavy heavy grinding sound.

At one point i even had the lounge window open full trying to identify where it was coming from. At some points it sounded like it was coming from my left then at other times from my right.

I live in a rural area surrounded by woodland (country park) and i could hear this sound over and above my TV at a good volume with triple glazed windows shut.

When i switched everything off and opended the lounge windows for a better idea as to what / where the sound was i noticed i was on the only house in the street showing signs of activity? How did none of my neighbours hear this sound?

Guys further investigation into my own hearing of the noise turned out to be an overnight workteam laying fresh highway over a suspension bridge a few miles from my home.. Now im off to write to my local council about being kept awake half the night!

Apologies for the delayed response as i was on holiday for a week

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

In the video this guy seems to be trying to say all UFO, cryptozoology and the likes are all hallucinations and though I myself have never been a witness to any of these sightings, I find it very hard to believe for this to be the case. What about all the video, photo, radar and secondary evidence thats been left behind? I for one believe we are not alone and I hope some day we can all see this fact first hand. I don't understand why there are so many sceptics that can discount ufology without a shred of evidence but when the proof for existance is right there in front of their faces it's never enough or never good enough! We need to acknowladge ALL the possibilities of life!

top topics

join