It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEA agent popping by

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KateDesiree
reply to post by SurvivalInstinct

Whole lot of hogwash that is. Marijuana is a deadly and highly addictive drug. Our job is to protect the individual from such dangerous substances. What's this nonsense I hear about prescription medications? Those are available for treatment, I don't believe anyone gets sick or dies from taking them.

I get the feeling you are either trolling ATS...or you have no education on the drug whatsoever....

I'm just going to link you a staggeringly huge list of actual studies that prove you beyond wrong LINK

Oh...and prescription drugs DO kill people...your thread smells of ignorance...
edit on 8-8-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KateDesiree

Why bother fighting a war when you can iliminate it over night. People will always use drugs if they want to and you will never stop that. Instead of wasting money fighting an endless war why doesn't your government and governments around the world legalise drugs to be used in controlled enviroments. This has many benafits, it means the government can tax it, it cuts out drug dealers and it stops cartels running illigal businesse's. Also it would give the Afghan people a source of trade export.

Drawbacks - none that don't already exist

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KateDesiree

I am wondering if this will turn out to be a thread started specifically to try to get around T&C to discuss mj.

CJ

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Nope... Because the thread is closed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join