It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEA agent popping by

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
...to say hello! I'm Kate Desiree Ardon and I work for the Drug Enforcement Agency. One of my cousins is a conspiracy theorist and told me about this site and that I should join to "educate" myself. Though I strongly disagree with the argument that our fight for the War on Drugs is useless and/or a waste of money/time, I am willing to listen to the opinions of the other side. Hopefully you will appreciate what I have to say on that and many other matters concerning the United States government. Thank you for your time!

edit on 8-8-2011 by KateDesiree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
welcome to ats

prepare for interrogation

as below

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Welcome Kate.

I hope you'll have a good time here and I look forward to seeing you in the forums.

Take care,

GM

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
...hey, kate... i suspect you'll be a big hit... hope you're wearing your bullet proof drawers... oh, uh, no puns intended there - really... welcome to the show...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Kate. I am interested to know why there is a war on drugs? Shouldn't that war start with alcohol, prescription drug manufacturers and the doctors that over prescribe medications, before going after someone who smokes a physically non-addictive drug like maijuana?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
While the war on drugs has been going on for a long time. Perhaps some of said drugs should not be warred with because, well, it is a waste of time and money putting these people in jail.

You know which green plant im talking about =P

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KateDesiree

Well you are a brave soul

We have some I.C.E. members who have contributed some very interesting
comments to various discussions previously.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalInstinct

Whole lot of hogwash that is. Marijuana is a deadly and highly addictive drug. Our job is to protect the individual from such dangerous substances. What's this nonsense I hear about prescription medications? Those are available for treatment, I don't believe anyone gets sick or dies from taking them.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KateDesiree
...I'm Kate Desiree Ardon and I work for the Drug Enforcement Agency. I strongly disagree with the argument that our fight for the War on Drugs is useless and/or a waste of money/time...

Of course! If it didn't exist, you wouldn't have a job.

Welcome to ATS!

Also, the war on drugs is the most useless "war" ever declared on the people. Thousands of people are put in prison where there is no victim - no crime. Our tax dollars should be spent doing things that actually matter. We have the largest prison population in the world because of this "war".

It really makes about as much sense as the war OF terror - none.

...but really, welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
While the war on drugs has been going on for a long time. Perhaps some of said drugs should not be warred with because, well, it is a waste of time and money putting these people in jail.

Correction: it is a waste of time NOT to throw the distributors and users of marijuana behind bars. Our children are being brainwashed into thinking it is okay to wreck your brain. Not mine!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Whole lot of hogwash that is. Marijuana is a deadly and highly addictive drug. Our job is to protect the individual from such dangerous substances. What's this nonsense I hear about prescription medications? Those are available for treatment, I don't believe anyone gets sick or dies from taking them.

Ok, this will do it. Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You just would of had to say something about the war on drugs wouldn't ya....

Please do start a thread on it.

I for one would have lots of questions

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Clearly this is a joke.

CJ

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Marijuana is a deadly and highly addictive drug.

Obvious troll is obvious?

I better go now. Before the MODs decide to warn me.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I got a question, what is it like day to day working for the DEA? and what made you decide to work in the drug enforcement agency?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
thanks for sharing so much personal info with us. that doesn't seem like something a real dea agent would do. i mean....i'm not one so i don't know what they would or wouldn't post, per se, but why would you post so much personal info? seems like you might be some teenager looking for something to do after homework.

perhaps i'm wrong, in which case, welcome to ats...

don't worry...there's plenty more where that came from.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I PRAY that you are not actually DEA and this is a troll thread.

If you actually are DEA and that is your attitude, please quit your job because you are part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Whole lot of hogwash that is. Marijuana is a deadly and highly addictive drug.

Agreed!

Our job is to protect the individual from such dangerous substances. What's this nonsense I hear about prescription medications? Those are available for treatment, I don't believe anyone gets sick or dies from taking them.

I have to disagree with you on this one. I've been assigned to no less 40 hospitals around the country, and I have seen numerous people end up in ICU or die from just Tylenol overdose. Tylenol should be a black box warning.
Welcome aboard.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

Marijuana is a deadly and highly addictive drug.

Obvious troll is obvious?

I better go now. Before the MODs decide to warn me.

I don't see how that constitutes "trolling". I do not believe marijuana to be a drug safe for use by the individual. If I did, I would not opt for a career with an agency whose aim is to control this substance.

That is irrelevant, however, as this thread concerns my introduction, not my personal beliefs.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Correction: it is a waste of time NOT to throw the distributors and users of marijuana behind bars. Our children are being brainwashed into thinking it is okay to wreck your brain. Not mine!

You are employed by an unConstitutional agency of a criminal government. Welcome.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join