It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britsh Pound the new international currency standard?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
According to the New World Order Iluminati Cards "Bank Merger" the British pound will be the new international standard.shouldnt be long now until this card becomes a reality.
Illuminati cards

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
According to the New World Order Iluminati Cards "Bank Merger" the British pound will be the new international standard.shouldnt be long now until this card becomes a reality.
Illuminati cards

I have actually thought this for a while............perhaps when the Euro 'tanks' the Pound will be the higher value Euro and the current Euro will be lower 'tier' currency................

Where is your details and evidence ???? I hope you are right as I have all my casj in pounds !!

PDUK

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

What?

What is an Illuminati Card? Do you have any evidence/sources supporting your idea that the GBP will assume dominance in the international marketplace?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
No chance, the British pound is fragile at the moment, too much interest external to British control. Britain is one of the US's biggest creditors suprisingly as well as Ireland and the Eurozone. All fragile economies that the british banks have interests in. It will only take one to collapse to bring down Britain.

Plus what are these Cards you talk about?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
While Britain has kept their own currency, I fail to see how they are in any better a position than anyone else?
I just don't see it happening myself.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The only Safe banks and currencys are that of middle eastern countrys.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
While Britain has kept their own currency, I fail to see how they are in any better a position than anyone else?
I just don't see it happening myself.

They are in a better position than the majority of the Western old guard due to the fact its debt to GDP ratio is quite low compared to other Western Nations, it's GDP is 5th Highest in the world and the fact that Britain took action against its defecit before anybody else giving investors confidence that we are most likely to pay back. Anybody in the Eurozone is a no go, but if Germany end up ditching the Euro then they are the safest bet.

I would say that Canada is in the strongest position to be the global currency.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I admit I dont know too much about international currency but I think the Australian Dollar should become the reserve.

Australian dollar is by far the most stable western currency at the moment and if not one of the top few...our economy is stronger than most.

Just putting it out there for discussion.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I admit I dont know too much about international currency but I think the Australian Dollar should become the reserve.

Australian dollar is by far the most stable western currency at the moment and if not one of the top few...our economy is stronger than most.

Just putting it out there for discussion.

Interestingly, the AUD has tanked against the USD, JPY and CHF these last few days, and the GBP has gone down against the JPY and the CHF.

Both the JPY and the CHF are very strong right now - so strong in fact that both the Swiss and Japanese governments are trying to reduce the value of their currency.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Hasn't Auz just been sucked into the Recession for the first time? Personally I think we can do without a global currency as it puts too much emphasis on one economy. The USA have caused this recession with their toxic lending to sub prime mortgages, we can't let that happen again.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Actually, if you look at that card, the fish with the yuan symbol is eating the fish with the pound symbol. This, I think, makes it even more interesting

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If you look at it even closer the last fish has an eye the same shape as the pyramid. So I think what you will find this will all turn out ot be is a huge merger no currency can take the reserve status they are all on the brink and only need a piece of the shoody framework to fail and it all goes down.

Think what this card truely represents is the fatc they will offer you a new global currency and all those currencies will no longer be around you will be offered so many one world dollars to your local currency that's how I see it panning out. Once they get a global currency and everything is settled again people will believe a global government can achieve the same outcome then be worried.

But this is all speculation but but this is the game they play, Has anyone thought there could actually be two groups competing for world domination? Just certain things seem to be that way as some events that go on just seem to hurt what they previously did. a bit of the subject but what do others think about that as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
*deleted* claiming IP on this

edit on 8-8-2011 by CriticalCK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
First there will be a new currency of PLastic bill types before we move into Gold and silver.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here's the card:

Yeah, the Yuan symbol on that card is eating the Pound symbol, while the Illuminati fish is eating them all (as already pointed out; as shown by pyramid eye).

I don't know how much credence goes into these cards, but they seem to be fairly accurate, stunningly. I can't make out the symbol of the smallest fish, but it's eaten by the Euro symbol, which is eaten by the Dollar symbol, the Yuan symbol, and, eventually, the Illuminati. Really, all the banks are already owned by TPTB, but this seems to show the progression of a national currency. I guess that may mean the first merger has already occurred (the Euro fish eating all the countries it is now in possession of).

However, a worldwide currency does not necessarily mean NWO. I suspect TPTB plan to make a worldwide currency before WW3 really heats up, as otherwise it may be difficult for TPTB to exchange money via the two sides, and perhaps other problems. I suspect this is showing largely the collapse of America, as well as eventually China. I think both have to be out of the way before WW3, or one side would crush the other (America with Israel, and after America collapses, China with either).

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Originally posted by jbmitch
Illuminati cards

I have actually thought this for a while............perhaps when the Euro 'tanks' the Pound will be the higher value Euro and the current Euro will be lower 'tier' currency................

Where is your details and evidence ???? I hope you are right as I have all my casj in pounds !!

PDUK

You guys are always talking of the Euro "tanking". The demand for the Euro is based on the stuff you can buy out of Europe, from food to cars. Think of your dreamcar. Chances are high it will be payed for in Euros. Its the next best thing after having your currency being the exclusive payment for Oil. What exactly comes out of England?

new topics

top topics

join