It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati at Core are Alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, everybody. Everyone is entitled to their opinion /belief system of course.
I just think we're dealing with a ''rotton '' ungodly system. The Bible tells us that we fight not against ''flesh and blood" necessarily, but against "spiritual wickedness in high places'' , etc. IMO, this is the demonic forces... the fallen angels. I totally believe the Bible, and highly believe it possible that we , mankind, has actually have been infiltrated.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
edit on 11-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to Watts

Amen to that! Evil abounds it seems. Does fluoride affect our memory?

Maybe but I know icepicks through eye sockets affect the memory, and they want to blame it on chronic?!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Thanks for the replies, everybody. Everyone is entitled to their opinion /belief system of course.
I just think we're dealing with a ''rotton '' ungodly system. The Bible tells us that we fight not against ''flesh and blood" necessarily, but against "spiritual wickedness in high places'' , etc. IMO, this is the demonic forces... the fallen angels. I totally believe the Bible, and highly believe it possible that we , mankind, has actually have been infiltrated.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
edit on 11-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: spelling

Remember though, men write books, they dont write themselves!

<< 1   >>

join