Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Illuminati at Core are Alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Came across the site on the Illuminati, I've never read such in my life. Am curious to know your thoughts on this subject? Who believes in this-The Illuminati are basically, this article states, Alien? I can say, I honestly do not know but anything is possible in my book. My mind gets blown everyday it seems, so it could very possibly be!

The initiation into the light of Lucifer is achieved by sodomy of the three year old....A lot of people think of the Illuminati as being a political group of people, but in another sense it’s a brotherhood of sodomites that’s like family.. Deprogrammer Interview with Marion Knox: In the House of the Strongman, Sodomy is the Key - by Elana Freeland

The Illuminati is a Luciferian religion that is counterfeit to the church of Jesus Christ [not the Mormon one]. Illuminati means, "Light Bearers" or "Enlightened Ones". The Illuminati belief system says that freedom is only obtained through the entrance of true or pure light (sodomy) and life (sacrifice) is only obtained through death. They tell their people that nothing can ever penetrate that power because the [unholy] trinity of Cain, Nimrod, and Joseph seals it in. The core religion of their belief system comes from the Cabala, a book containing mysticism, and written by a sect of the Pharisees who went into Babylon after the destruction of Jerusalem. As a matter of fact, the holy language of the Illuminati is Hebrew... As history records, the official birth of the Illuminati was in 1776 and started by a trained Jesuit named Adam Weishaupt and financed by the House of Rothschild. The idea was to get together 13 powerful families or bloodlines; with the Rothschilds being the most influential, to rule the world.
Yes, but that was a smokescreen because you had Nazis like Hitler and Mengele who did not have Aryan features. The way I see it is that the Nazi's master race concept was a controlled experiment and the knowledge was used for the real master race, which is alive and well today... Adolph Hitler was more of a puppet for propaganda purposes, whereas , I believe Josef Mengele was one of the "chosen ones" [a Rothschild] to bring forth the Anti-Christ. THE MASTER PLAN OF THE ILLUMINATED ROTHSCHILDS: Ron Patton interviews Marion Knox

Please read FULL Link:
www.whale.to...

www.whale.to...

This is the most extensive, in-depth write up that I believe I have ever seen on the Illuminati... ...

Some deep and wild stuff huh?
Thoughts?

Throwing it out there so you can have fun with it

Plan on staying a while. There are links upon links...

Appreciate your comments.
edit on 8-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Illuminati are humans who worship Lucifer. They are possessed by extra dimensional beings known as demons. Research the Collins elite. Listen to the area 51 caller which is very real.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Don't think they are aliens...more likely that they came across alien knowledge

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Interesting thread. But did you know that the statue of liberty was supposed to be placed in Egypt however they did not have enough money so they gave it to us. I also heard Hebrew was going to be taught here in America, but it never happened. America IS the new Babylon!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There's some ####ed up stuff goin on in the world that most will probably never notice because they're absorbed in their reality shows, football and partying.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
When looking into a lot of the abduction and mind control programs going on there is a strong alien connection. It is hard to be certain about who exactly knows what, but there are a lot of strong trends pointing in this direction. The alien situation looks quite messy as well with a lot of different races and interests going on. Satanism and demonology are a couple of common philosophies associated to a lot of the centralised power. It does help explain the corruption of morality for self interest over social responsibility that has left most nations deep in debt.

There is still a lot unknown in the public domain about the relationship between spirituality and multidimensional entities. There is a growing interesting body of knowledge about the white light of near death experiences and reincarnation that does indicate something is going on. There is also a lot of cultural diversity around the world in association to an afterlife and it may be possible that the implications of death are just as diverse as life.

Shape shifting reptilians, clones, greys and implants are just a few of the common stories around trying to link all these problems and power games going on. When looking at just how bad things are to cause something like 9/11 happen with a serious dereliction of duty by government, media and courts not much would surprise me.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

I tend to agree with ya there.
Will take a look see. Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Anything is possible but I tend to go the other direction. I've read my Bible a time or two and it seems to fit perfectly. But you could very well possibly be right. .

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
Interesting thread. But did you know that the statue of liberty was supposed to be placed in Egypt however they did not have enough money so they gave it to us. I also heard Hebrew was going to be taught here in America, but it never happened. America IS the new Babylon!

Thanks. Seems like I recall something strange about it but couldn't put my finger on it. I believe you just did though. Appreciate it. Didn't know that about the Hebrew language. and Yeah, I hear ya!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
There's some ####ed up stuff goin on in the world that most will probably never notice because they're absorbed in their reality shows, football and partying.

You got that right , Watts.

WATTS the matter with 'em?
People , let me say , ''imo'', need to wake up to the evil that is right in front of them. I feel like they are like blinded sheep , who can easily be led to the slaughter...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
When looking into a lot of the abduction and mind control programs going on there is a strong alien connection. It is hard to be certain about who exactly knows what, but there are a lot of strong trends pointing in this direction. The alien situation looks quite messy as well with a lot of different races and interests going on. Satanism and demonology are a couple of common philosophies associated to a lot of the centralised power. It does help explain the corruption of morality for self interest over social responsibility that has left most nations deep in debt.
I agree with ya there. Yes, it does help explain a lot - we have literally gotten further and further away from God, imo.

There is still a lot unknown in the public domain about the relationship between spirituality and multidimensional entities. There is a growing interesting body of knowledge about the white light of near death experiences and reincarnation that does indicate something is going on. There is also a lot of cultural diversity around the world in association to an afterlife and it may be possible that the implications of death are just as diverse as life.

Shape shifting reptilians, clones, greys and implants are just a few of the common stories around trying to link all these problems and power games going on. When looking at just how bad things are to cause something like 9/11 happen with a serious dereliction of duty by government, media and courts not much would surprise me.

You are so right about that. I have read a few of those stories ... I definitely believe there is something to it, that something is going on and it's not good.

Hey, nothing surprises me these days.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Bookmarking for later.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

You got that right , Watts.

WATTS the matter with 'em?
People , let me say , ''imo'', need to wake up to the evil that is right in front of them. I feel like they are like blinded sheep , who can easily be led to the slaughter...

Some people are comfortable in their reality and don't want it interrupted with the real reality, which is slightly understandable in a sad way. Its exactly like The Matrix... we'd be the people in gloomy Zion miles underground with no sun... the "red pills". The partiers that laugh at the idea of the illuminati/bilderberg/bohemian grove... evil people in general even though there's blatant proof of their existence, are the blue pills.

They're the ones that say "the government wouldn't do that" as the 'government' does it. What's really funny is people pretend as if folks like Hitler never existed... as if man is incapable of being insanely evil. How quickly we forget.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to Watts

Some people are comfortable in their reality and don't want it interrupted with the real reality, which is slightly understandable in a sad way. Its exactly like The Matrix... we'd be the people in gloomy Zion miles underground with no sun... the "red pills". The partiers that laugh at the idea of the illuminati/bilderberg/bohemian grove... evil people in general even though there's blatant proof of their existence, are the blue pills.
Yeah that is very sad. I like how you put that!

They're the ones that say "the government wouldn't do that" as the 'government' does it. What's really funny is people pretend as if folks like Hitler never existed... as if man is incapable of being insanely evil. How quickly we forget.

Amen to that! Evil abounds it seems. Does fluoride affect our memory?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to Watts

Indeed evil does... Matthew 24:12 speaks on that.
And I think I read that it does, it affects brain function all around if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The Illuminati are not aliens, who ever that women is needs her head read. The catholic church do not sodomize 3 year olds for programming for mass. guys seriously dont believe crap like this.
Weishaupt was a grand master who was sick and tired of the elites hold on power,the illuminati do not spend there time trying to effect badly the regular person of the world.
They wanted a better world than what the church had going on and planned for the world.
I dont rember hearing about e.t or bob the gray or Alf for that matter as beind grandmasters

The truth is they have failed more than they won unfortunley, but their was some great minds including King Solomon the Apostate, Pythagoras, Heraclitus, Empedocles, Simon Magus, Hypatia, Leibniz, Weishaupt, Goethe and Hegel.
See no Aliens just a view where every man should be self confident,have self reliance and not need a crutch in life.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to Watts

And I think I read that it does, it affects brain function all around if I'm not mistaken.

It is thought that fluoride causes the calcification of the pineal gland.

I don't see your connection to Matthew 24:12 at this moment. Let me read it again and really think about this.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

reply to Watts

It is thought that fluoride causes the calcification of the pineal gland.

I don't see your connection to Matthew 24:12 at this moment. Let me read it again and really think about this.

I was referring to the "evil abounds" part..."Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, Matthew 24:12"
edit on 10-8-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Yes, I see that I understood you entirely too late.

I apologize. I was attempting to connect two different lines of thinking.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

John you would want to learn to spell late at night,lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join