It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so you guys hear about that new apollo 18 movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i just saw the commercial and it looked super cool. footage you were never meant to see. woo! although its probably another paranormal phenomana or whatever the hell it's called. based on a true story my ass... anyway what do you guys think? think the apollo 18 movie is legit? even if it's not i'm sure it will be entertaining. any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

It has been probably shot at the same location as th "real moon landing" ;o)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's not legit, will be a good see imo, I will watch it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I've just watched the trailer, and as far as I'm concerned, it's just one more stepping stone on the path of full and open disclosure of alien life.

The next generation of children will be taught that aliens exist and always have.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's a Hollywood movie; just because it's a shaky camera doesnt make it real. I also highly doubt if they got a hold of confidential video files they would make a movie instead of a documentary.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julio
It's a Hollywood movie; just because it's a shaky camera doesnt make it real. I also highly doubt if they got a hold of confidential video files they would make a movie instead of a documentary.
exactly! the government would be all over this if it were true! ...or they could say nothing so we would assume it's not real. they win either way! ah well. you're prolly right

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely
I've just watched the trailer, and as far as I'm concerned, it's just one more stepping stone on the path of full and open disclosure of alien life.

The next generation of children will be taught that aliens exist and always have.

like with E.T. or alien 1 2 3 or all of the other shows and or movies about aliens? I hardly think its a new concept.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

lol! don't 4get predator and encounters of the 3rd kind! classics. oh and katie perry haha

new topics

top topics

join