It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wierd demon shadow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ok when i was younger i seen alot of strange things,i remember them vivdly and i need help explaining one instance,when i was about 7 i was hanging out in my basement with my dad and two of my uncles,we were all standing still and we seen this small black shadow running back and forth along the wall,i went up to tocuh it and it stopped running,when i let go of the wall it went back to running,do you guys might know what this is? ive been told its demonic

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Maybe you guys should have taken a picture when it stopped running, or recorded a video while it was running.

I'm not to sure what it could be. Have you heard of shadow people? That could be your problem. Also, the imagination is pretty crazy. Maybe what you remember never actually happened, and you just created the memory or remember a dream (unintentionally).

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i've seen what you described in my basement as well, but when i saw it, it didnt go back and forth. it just went from one end of the basement to the other and that was it. the shadow i saw was about 3 feet high and it looked hunched over and it ran right across the wall. i've seen a few other types of shadow figures as well, but they were free standing, not against a wall or anything. i dont know if they're demonic, but my initial guess would be that no, they're not. i dont see how demons could be coming in and out of my home my whole life and never have any effect on me, family, the house, etc. so while i have no idea really, i would guess that they're not demonic

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

no i honsetly vividly remember that,my unlces and dad even say the saw it and we didnt take pictures because we didnt have cell phones in the house at the time or any cameras because we are ghetto,and no who are the shadow people?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

im not entirley sure though,my uncle used to be into black magic a very long time ago,and he said this thing followed him around,he said one day it followed him home from the store and injured him and there was a kind of terror feel to the room,none of my cousins ever went into the basement

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by deadpoolfreak1110

It is a demon. I have seen demons before, some of which looks like gas moving.

top topics

join