It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

so we are not seeing anything that hasnt been available for months....how is this the case with so many elenin threads?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

so we are not seeing anything that hasnt been available for months....how is this the case with so many elenin threads?

People only go looking for what they want to find?

I dunno...

Around the time those asteroids were captured there was a big conspiracy that there were no available images of Elenin and the ones that were available were being suppressed...too many just blindly believed it.

edit on 8/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Comet Elenin: Fear vs. Fact

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There are no other objects. What there are artifacts from the processing of the images and hot pixels.

Here is the most recent image:

edit on 8/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Wait a second, your debunking this by showing a close up of Elinin WITHOUT it's surroundings? Surely no one is buying this.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
IM back. So what was the conclusion. Asteroids? Impossible has to be the reptalian shapeshifters!!!! :: sarcasm ::
I really star and flagged this thread because its freaking Comedy lollll

People will deny all the legitimate answers given and willl cry out 2012 aliens. I kinda feel sorry for them

The worst thing about this is that there's gonna be videos made from this. Twisting the info all over YouTube.
edit on 8-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backslider
Here is a visual explanation.

If these images don't speak for themselves then believe whatever you want.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb6c691ac146.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d4303006734.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f7b3d2626bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Now that you know where these objects were in the sky, imagine yourself viewing them from Earth and compare to the clips in the OP.

May be to much to ask but just in case can someone put all three orbit into one
to see their relative path

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Heard lots of theories on this one. Some are there's a brown dwarf behind Elenin pushing it forward. Elenin is just one of four of Planet X's moons and is too cold to see the giant lurking behind Elenin. Brown dwarfs are a theory, but I'm not sure if anyone has ever seen one. So this is a bit far out there....

I've also heard that it's collected enough electromagnetic energy from it's massive orbit that it has the ability to cause MASSIVE solar storms on earth and MASSIVE sun explosions once it comes hear. This goes with the theory that there is no such thing as gravity, but magnetic attraction. Which means the size (actually) does not matter for how much it could rock our world... literally.

Either way comets are generally not a good thing for earth, they are historically signs of REALLY bad times ahead. And as all of you know all the worlds governments have been creating massive underground bunkers for some big event here shortly.. I think the rest of the year is going to get REALLY interesting.... this stock market crash and political # storm is a diversion.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Finally a good thread on Elenin. One that didn't derail from the subject just like the 1939432948239048 other ones.

Just like many others here, I had not given too much attention to the comet. But now that it is getting close to earth I will keep an eye out on news about it.

It's also REALLY great to see that for once, it's not taking 10 pages for the research to give results.

Also, S&F, really good find!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Don't worry gentlemen, we have nukes pointed towards the sky for situations like this. If we find any UFO forcibly penetrating our Earth we could theoretically carpet bomb the atmosphere with a few thousand nukes fired in unison towards their general direction.
edit on 8-8-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

No, but you can.

You know the dates, you know the names, you know the place.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

And if you want to look for the next ELE here ya go.
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 8-8-2011 by Backslider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
asteroids???
I win, phage loses!!!!!! appears he is human afterall.

edit on 8-8-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

Uh no sorry pal, he had said this back in July.

Sorry bout that.

Whoops forgot about the topic lol. I'm just saying deep down, i know something is up out there in our solar system, and don't expect #ing nasa to tell us what that is. If they were to indeed covering up an ELE event it would be the greatest crime in human history.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Centurionx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well I feel I should chime in on the "Hot Pixel" issue, I am in no way an expert or astronomer but I have used my own Celestron in the backyard and used stacking programs for imaging saturn and the moon. Ne ways I really don`t think this is an issue of hot pixelation because unless this is the first time the sensor has been used to capture images or the user has no idea how to calibrate their equipment against their RAW captures me thinks more is going on than some will admit.

Im not saying that the other object(s) are joined in elenins path, but they are there.

He`s some info on a program called `Registax` (a freeware stacking program)

Flats and Darks are images that are taken to correct for inconsistancies in the image train and for the noise from the CCD camera. A Dark image is made by blocking the incoming light (say by putting the lens cap on) and shooting a few images or AVI under the same conditions as were used for the imaging session. A Flat field image is aquired by taking a picture (or AVI) of a uniformly lit, white field using the same optical set up that the images were aquired under. You want the flat to be exposed at about 50% of pixel saturation for your camera. This can be done by using a light box that fits over the end of your telescope, or by shooting the twilight sky, or by shining a light on a white sheet or T-shirt drapped over the telescope. The flat field is divided into the images to remove defects like dust and vignetting. Dark images are subtracted to remove hot pixels. RegiStax can make a master dark or flat field image for you. Simply open the flat images (several stills or an AVI) and click on the "Flat/Dark" tab. Select "create flat" to make the master flat or "create dark" to make the master dark. Once created, save the images. You load these images here as well. Once loaded, the images will be applied during processing. Just click the checkbox and RegiStax will do the rest. If you apply flats and darks and you find your image comes out dark... play with the gamma and image/contrast sliders on the Wavelet page to see if you can bring up the image.

I may be wrong but this is what I have experienced using these programs and being in the hobby for a few years.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Phage just owned all of you like always. For the tenth thousand time.

And they turned out to be Asteroids Not "hot Pixels as Phage Asserted.

Seems you spoke too soon.

Turns out some will just try to de-bunk anything even if it turns out to be actually a legitimate phenomena

Shame

Turns out this was just a coincidence of two asteroids lining up in the photo with Elenin moving at similar relative apparent velocities

Now we learn a lesson.

Feel more cautious before taking information in from de-bunkers again.

Because they may be WRONG
edit on 8-8-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
this is all we have in august of 2011? and Leonid Elenin discovered this with what kind of telescope back in december 2010?????? we better pray it's intelligent life cruisin' toward us. it's def. something uncommon or there wouldn't be this many people trying to "move everyone along, nothing to see here" all the time. another thing, why are all these people worried about this imaginary group of "uncle nutty nuts" that are going to off themselves when it comes near? if that's how they wanna kill themselves, why are you mad at that!??! i think they call this thing "planet X" because in a lot of photos or whatever, there are at least four bodies around the main object...if you would connect the dots to the orbiting bodies, it would make an "X" formation. i don't think they are "ships" unless they are planets/moons/asteroids being controlled intelligently. if they were "metal" ships (evil beings), they would be bending space time or stargates to travel. if they were "good" beings, they would travel through the solar system/universe as light itself.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage I respect you and your analysis on things of this sort, but there's no way that this is a hot pixel/glitch.

Those things are clearly moving with Elenin. What it is remains to be explained but I can't stomach hot pixels today.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Interesting find.

I wonder if the other pieces are from the same comet.

We need a little more data.

Nice find.

edit on 8/8/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
CHINESSE SCIENTISTS STATE THAT BEHIND ELENIN COMES A UFO

Do we remember this story?

and the plot thickens..............................

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Don't know if someone has posted it but there is this thread about the Chinese stating that behind Elenin comes a cluster or an alien spaceship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Don't know if someone has posted it but there is this thread about the Chinese stating that behind Elenin comes a cluster or an alien spaceship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

HA, proof!!! we are all part of a psy- op

Let's continue with the script shall we?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join