It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
reply to post by iamhobo

I've actually been around for a while. Anyways it seems they want make look like people who visit ats are a bunch of crazed nuts afraid of nothing like elenin. Good job making the rest of us look bad
edit on 8-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

Azazel, instead of posting complaints within a thread and subject which you think should be buried (thus bringing it to the top of the pile where everyone can see it), why don't you go out and spend some time to create threads which make ATS members look good by your definition.

OP...this is interesting. Did you build the animation from the series of photographs? I see that some are mentioning that it could be hot pixels or lense debris. Are there more images in the series which show a longer path?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The 3 moving objects has been discussed before:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Asteroids are mentioned.
edit on 8-8-2011 by nyloncylon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nyloncylon

Phage beat me to it, but yeah.. The other objects are identified and known, and were near Elenin when viewed from Earth when these images were taken. If you look slowly, the two other objects appear to be traveling along different paths and at different speeds.

My original, common sense response on page 1 was correct. Sometimes you just need to break out your Bologna Detection Kit and apply some brain power.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by AzazeI
I think everyone is overreacting. The pictures are blurry it could be nothing at all or a simple glitch.

Why would they "catalogue" a glitch with a catalogue number?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyloncylon
The 3 moving objects has been discussed before:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Asteroids are mentioned.
edit on 8-8-2011 by nyloncylon because: (no reason given)

Alright, an answer!

I find it amazing that people will blame glitches and everything else before they take the obvious answer.
Other asteroids I can accept as an answer, I am satisfied.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here is a visual explanation.

If these images don't speak for themselves then believe whatever you want.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb6c691ac146.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d4303006734.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f7b3d2626bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Now that you know where these objects were in the sky, imagine yourself viewing them from Earth and compare to the clips in the OP.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It is interesting to hear that 3 objects have been on the radar for at least 4 months, but this is still new to most people including me. Have come across some reports here saying there is also another body following Elenin, but about 8AU behind and only visible on infra red. If it does take out the Earth is is one way to solve the economic and other on going problems, but I just don't see that we will be that lucky just yet.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Apparently on July 27th a "channeller" said to prepare for a revelation from the 27th July to the 27th October. The world economy will collapse and be repalced by an interstellar currency and all debt will be paid off by a group of alien races. The evil ones have been defeated there are only remnants left who ar eusing their final shreds of power to grasp on for a slong as possible. Some "First contact" team has signed treaties with 3 powerful countries.

I just thought it's pretty eerie with all the stuff happening on the markets and cities of the world at this time.

Probably horse crap but would be fun

As for this. That's unusual but as always we will never know

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
asteroids???
I win, phage loses!!!!!! appears he is human afterall.

edit on 8-8-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by harishindl

with earthlings being so Warm and Caring..how could they not protect us (:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Thanks, i needed a good laugh

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
According to spaceweather.com. Aug 22nd we have 2009AV coming, then Sept 18th/19th another, but Sept 23rd will be 2007TD at a close proximity of about 3.8LD, give or take some...No worries, the object from July 28th was closer and didn't do squat!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Correct.

The images were taken back in April this year, not as the OP suggests, in August.

Very misleading.

link   
Thanks for clearing this up! Can we expect some more animated movies with Elenin anytime soon? I love this stuff.

link   
i'd like to see a longer "movie" of the objects.

It is interesting how they seem to be traveling together, maybe someone can get data on how far apart the objects are and how fast they're moving?

The crazy alien side of me wants to believe that it's a spaceship from a civilization that have better technology then us but maybe not the SUPER tech that i believe some entities have. Thus they have to hitchhike with a comet! One of those 50 year missions where they build a ship to sustain 2 generations of astronauts!

whoooo knows.

nice!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
ahem,

who in God's name wants to come save us?

First thing we will do is try to kill them, the government will lie to us, and call it a comet or whatever, the Nations will fight over it who can have it after we destroy it...

you catch my drift..

to give you a better perspective go poke your finger in a ant mound..

No one is coming to save us...

until we learn a better way to do things, this is how we learn.. Thru error.. I just hope we get smarter a little faster as a whole.

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Violater1

That's helpful.

Ok. Not hot pixels. Asteroids

55864 for example. On March 4 it was in Virgo and 13414 was right next to it. That's where Elenin was too. I don't have the tools to find out exactly where but I'll change my opinion about those two objects.

www.fourmilab.ch...

Your welcome.
Here at Wright-Patt AFB, if you look very low to the West horizon find Saturn, and the constellations Virgo and Coma Berenices. Toward the left shoulder of Virgo and to the right of Saturn, you might see these three objects.

PS,
Phage, I'll always remember you from now on as

edit on 8-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by wingsfan

most dis-info agents are!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I too have not been one to jump on the Elenin bandwagon, but this is getting interesting. I don't know what to say at this point, but we will know come October 18, when Elenin passes closest to Earth.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

With a good telescope, you might.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join