It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

www.scribd.com...

pretty interesting link

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
pretty interesting link

Not interesting at all.
1. This document has been done to death in many forums.
2. There is no UFO fleet following comet Elenin. It was an April fools day hoax from earlier this year.
3. Saturn is not flipping 90 degrees. Its a bunch of photos taken through differnt telescopes at differnt times.
eg. Take a photo of the Leaning Tower of Piza. It leans one way.
Now go around the other side and take another photo. OMG its flipped!!!
Now stand with your back to it and take a photo in a mirror. OMG it flipped again!!
No, no, it didnt. Neither did Saturn.

edit on 12-8-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by RUSSO

It seems to me that different people are talking about different things. Some people assume that what's being spoken of is the grainy region surrounding Elenin. What's actually in question, though, are the other objects to the upper left of Elenin which appear similar to the way Elenin does (as a distinct dark spot), but are moving, coincidentally, with the same relative motion. That would indicate that they are objects similar to Elenin, and, at least superficially, are following a similar path.

I've been trying to figure out what the larger stationary objects in those images are... that would (possibly) help track down the other objects. No luck so far.

This may sound like a dumb response but I am pretty sure that those stationary objects are star fields. Another thing i found out is that Elenin will not fly through the earths path or vice versa, It will be under the plane of the earths orbit so there is no need to worry. As for the other objects in the field of view we would have to notice if they have been in the same trajectory as Elenin as far back as has been able and whether they will continue along the same path over the near future though I doubt very much we will have any thing to worry about from known objects because it's usually the unknown one's we need to worry about! If you still are not convinced that it don't pay to worry about those things we have no power to change then you are a pessamist who will always believe that some doom and gloom will befall man kind!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
After watching a youtube with some information in it that is new to me i would like to share what it has made me think.

They say Elenin is coming out of the constellation of LEO, The sphinx was originally a lion that was placed on the earth looking at the constellation of LEO, A name for the Sphinx is "The Watcher".
Is it specifically a reminder to watch for something coming at us from the constellation of LEO?.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Elenin is currently in Virgo. It moves back and forth between Virgo and Leo.

The Great Sphinx faces east. This means it "faces" all of the constellations of the zodiac.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

So do you think that there are UFO's trailing this Elenin? I am not sure I can grasp your stance on this matter.

I am absolutely beside myself that you have ever been banned from anywhere. You carry yourself with maturity and grace. Your thoughts and words are logical and precise. Its baffling to me!! It's not like you came in here swinging from phages jewels, only to be tossed out like garbage for saying he said something he didn't. He apparently has the same respect for you, as you for him.

Your posting completely relevant pictures in a completely calm and sensible manner. How or why, a well spoken, polite gent, like yourself, would ever be banned from anywhere is beyond me.

Maybe someone is mistaking your hyperactive genius, assuming that you're just some loud mouth punk, that has horrible grammar, and a broken caps key.

I see your genius my friend... I am going to add you as a friend... I would like to see every single word you type.

Dream on little dreamer...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was speaking from the point of view of it being placed as a warning, Leonine figure facing the sky "watching" the heavens.
Elenin may move between virgo and leo, but it's final approach on the day it comes closest to earth is from Leo.
Who is to say the ancients (pre egyptian) were not aware of Elenins danger to earth, leaving the sphinx as a reminder of that danger.

There is ongoing research to find a way of communicating a non verbal message of danger, this is for marking areas of extreme toxicity, it's no good leaving a sign with "Danger" written on it as thousands of years into the future Language maybe meaningless.
The Sphinx watching the sky is possibly a very good non verbal communication of the fact that something is coming out of the sign Leo, truth is, there is.

Phage how big is Elenin by your understanding, and what speed is it moving at, how fast is it accelerating, how stable is the object as a cohesive lump.
As it gets closer to the sun and warms whilst approaching its terminal velocity, how much mass detachment would it take for its orbittal acceleration to increase its reach a tiny fraction of its entire gargantuan orbit?.

0.22 AU how long does it take an object traveling at million/s of kilometers an hour to cover that distance?.

I know a lot of questions, some i know the answer to, well sort of, but some i cannot find a definitive answer for, i know conjecture is required to answer the most important, in fact it cannot be accurately answered, nobody knows just how stable this object is.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

pretty interesting link

Utter rubbish, debunked at length here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Well, one quick answer is it will pass the earth's orbit above our ecliptic plane. So the normal things that outgas from much larger comets in our ecliptic plane has caused no damage. As for the rest of your questions nobody can answer exactly until it is observed by a space probe within a few hundred miles of the core, which none were scheduled or could be scheduled to do in time, but mostly because it is so insignificant as far as comets go, both in mass and distance from us. It also won't get as close to the sun as other comets do, so I suspect on it's first trip near the sun it should stay largely intact, and be gone for as long as mankind has lived in communities on earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

On closest approach Elenin will be in Cancer, not Leo.

In my understanding the nucleus of Elenin is a few kilometers in diameter. It is currently moving at about 93,000 kph (relative to Earth).

I Don't know how "stable" it is but even if it breaks up any large pieces will follow the same orbit as the original comet. Comet Linear (C/1999 S4) fell to pieces as it neared perihelion. The fragments continued on, so close to the original orbit that they could be found months later, right where they were supposed to be on the original orbit.

Elenin will not be traveling at millions of kilometers an hour, relative to anything. At perihelion, the fastest point of its orbit (relative to the Sun), it will be traveling at about 150,000 kph relative to Earth.

edit on 8/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
Elenin may move between virgo and leo, but it's final approach on the day it comes closest to earth is from Leo.
Who is to say the ancients (pre egyptian) were not aware of Elenins danger to earth, leaving the sphinx as a reminder of that danger.

Make a choice. Take a stand. You either believe NASA, or you dont.

The reason you know the direction of comet Elenin in the sky is because of orbital elements and calculations done by the Minor Planet Center, backed up by the International Astronomical Union, and also NASA.. They say (as do I) that there is NO danger.

You cant have it both ways.

You cant say you DONT believe NASA when the orbital calculations show it will miss earth by tens of millions of miles, but you DO believe NASA when *those exact same calculations* show the direction of comet Elenin seen in the sky.

Choose one.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So in that case it really is a bit faster than a Chevy Nova.

I was really starting to think my theory was bunk

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by musselwhite

pretty interesting link

Utter rubbish, debunked at length here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
thanks - appreciate the link - will check it out

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

God is vengeful, threatening and violent. If he's anything, he's the devil himself.

The idea of one God, comes from the hittites, as does the stone tablet. The idea of drowning the enemy troops in the sea, comes from Rameses drowning his enemies in the desert sandstorm. It was always referred to, as "sea". The idea of painting the door red, is still done in China. You will know the chinese, because on their home door there is red paper left, right and above. The idea of the wall, also comes from China. The idea of "lamb blood", is the idea of "killing the innocent" for the wicket. An idiology not unsimilar to the Mayans, to carve out the heart and sacrifice it to God. There is no such person as Moses, never existed. Just because you "say" he exist, does not make it so. And making a whole lot of films, does not make it history either ... nor does putting a lot of information on Wikipedia, and making them come up first on Google, make it true either.

You can also take a look at the film 10000 B.C. and here you will see, who the ancestors were ... Chinese mongolites? Really want to insult the chinese?

Don't go there ... God isn't coming with this meteor, or any other meteor. Because the stories you read, are just a collection of stories from left to right, and do not describe reality. The reality is, that this is a comet, like any other comet. It's not going to hit the earth, because it will hit earths magnetic field, long before it comes close to earth. If the rock is small, it may hit the earth because of speed/size correlation. If it is larger, it will feel a push/pull force at distance, that will basically protect you a lot better, than any aluminium foil that you wear under your hat.

edit on 13-8-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

quote "Really want to insult the chinese? "unquote
Speaking of Chinese,,

Xia Dynasty

In Book 5 of Mozi,

Mozi writes of the end of the Xia Dynasty,
which gave rise to the Shang Dynasty.

Mozi recounts,

the climate experienced extreme changes

the paths of the sun and moon were altered

withering crops

and supernatural events

Mozi also recounts that the “Sun came out at night”

“Blood rain”
------------------------
3600 years ago. "Really want to insult the chinese?",,,,,,do u?

1589 B.C
edit on 13-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

As I have pointed out in the past, Mozi was born in the 5th century BCE, the Xia dynasty fell in 1600 BCE. So far no one has been able to provide a primary source that corroborates Mozi's account. The more likely scenario is that he is embellishing the story to depict that Xia had lost the Mandate of Heaven and were no longer fit to rule.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
the climate experienced extreme changes

the paths of the sun and moon were altered

withering crops

and supernatural events

Mozi also recounts that the “Sun came out at night”

“Blood rain”

He describes an earthquake, the earths axis changed and there was a vulcanic eruption that spew ashes and destroyed the crops.

So, what? Is Mozi, Moses? The scriptures are a mans description of natural events, and out of fear he contributes it to God?

You think all of this is describing some major comet that causes it all, in some cyclic event?

The earth has inside it plasma, some of this plasma is solidified, some of it is liqified, all of it is magnetised. Causing an enormous magnetic field around the earth. As this plasma cools, it returns to it's liqified state, and as it further cools it wants to return to it's gaseous state. As it gets closer to the surface, it swells much like yeast, as there are gaseous bubbles building within it. As it swells, it causes movement within the liquified portion, and the swelling of the planet. Sometimes it causes eruptions in the crust, spewing out hot magma as well as melted rock, and ashes and gaes from the magma escape into the atmosphere. And possibly even make up the water on the earth, as the gases cool further.

The earth itself, has much more destructive power within it, then any comet can ever provide.

edit on 13-8-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
reply to post by Phage

Who is to say the ancients (pre egyptian) were not aware of Elenins danger to earth, leaving the sphinx as a reminder of that danger...

I suppose if you are going to wildly speculate, then you can say that almost any man-made object on Earth may have been put there as a reminder of the danger from anything.

edit on 8/14/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
CHINESSE SCIENTISTS STATE THAT BEHIND ELENIN COMES A UFO

Do we remember this story?

and the plot thickens..............................

Has anyone notice the Big Increase of Alien Invasion Movies Lately! ?

Just a thought !

ALIEN INVASION movies are taking over Hollywood! 16 of them
www.cinemasoldier.com...

And we mostly know about Disaster from Space movies because of the 2012 prediction
List of disaster films
en.wikipedia.org...

The Chips are in !

and we all know the Hollywood & TPTB & Illuminati Connection with Big production movie Company's

UFOs invading Hollywood
Jason McClellan | Jul 29, 2010
www....(nolink)/ufos-invading-hollywood-072910/
edit on 14-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Just to throw it in there !

About the Chinese say a Spaceship following ! Elenin

what about this :LOL: I guess the Japanese thought also

Invasion of Astro-Monster AKA ( Monster Zero)
en.wikipedia.org...

WOW Nibiru the Anunnaki taking over the World and Monsters too!

other movies

As Worlds Collide !
Armageddon

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here is an article from the CNN website regarding ELENIN, it definitely belongs in this thread.

ireport.cnn.com...

A word of warning, the article has not been vetted by CNN it has merely been posted on their website.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join