It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
ok first of all i think it's really cute how some of you really believe what NASA says and the pictures they show, do you really are that naive to believe if they knew something bad is up with Elenin they would show us??? awww.
i really don't think anything about Elenin or Nibiru or whatever, because i don't have the super technology to track them down and neither of you, so you actually know nothing about space either, so it looks kinda dumb when people get all mad with the other people who really believe about Elenin or Nibiru, we will just have to wait and see.

I have been read all posts in this thread, and you are the first person that says something that deserves credit. That's right, believe in "Never A Straight Answer", Govmt or MSM is BS.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx
I have a hunch Elenin is not the only thing out there.

A few years ago A cult thought the same thing....about another harmless comet...
most of them are dead now...just saying
edit on 9-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Guys, check out these vids. I don't know if this has something to do with Elenin, but someone found ''a bright object'' (brown dwarf? nibiru?) with ''several smaller bright objects'' (planetoids?) moving altogether. And these seem to also move around the bigger object.

I'd also like to note that since over 90% of all solar systems have a binary star system, it would only increase the chances of our Sun having a companion. So... nibiru could very well exist. I don't know what to make of it but this could be the real deal guys. And I mean for REAL this time.

Also, there is a huge light source in the lower left corner which seems STRANGE since there should be nothing like that over there! (especially nothing that bright!) At some point of the slide, NASA sort of skips a lot of frames at certain hours + pixelates the frames. Probably there really is something going on. Also note that the person who made the video knows that these objects are not a planet of our own solar system due to the position of the planets. He also proves you this.

Link: www.youtube.com...

This other video is actually a reply to the first video of someone, who makes a few valid points on the matter.

Link: www.youtube.com...

Let me know what you think. Oh, I'm new by the way.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
I am a newbie so bear with me. I have read these threads for weeks now. Some very good info, some not so good. The op on this thread did a decent job of explaining himself. Whether or not you buy into the various scenarios as to what may happen, Nibiru, dwarf star, aliens, comets etc etc etc. The anomalies are to numerous to mention with this issue..

The anomalies grow with each passing day, a little drab of info here, and a drab there. All leads to where? With me it leads to SOMETHING is going on. For those of you who think the Government want lie to you, where the hell were you on 911? We have how much $$$$$ floating in space? For what? Nasa allready has said the entire shuttle program brought ZERO scientific discoveries from all that $$$$$$$$. Now they end it. because it's to expensive ( say what).

Not to mention all the probes, ISS, Spitzer Space Telescope, Hubble, Sophia, South Pole Infrared Telescope, And the fact the Vatican owns the worlds largest binocular view Infrared telescope at U of Arizona. Say what you want, but all these items leads me to beleive they are looking for something and no amount of $$$$$ is an issue. They found it, therir tracking it & they damn well know what it has the potential of doing. I said potential.

Now with all that $$$$$$ floating in space, we are to beleive these pics from observatories are the only ones, get real people. I'll leave with this. Just go to NASA's Shuttle site and look at all the shuttle missions, By far over 2/3 rds of the missions have been for the DOD & Pentagon, you gotta ask yourself WHY?

Nothing to say, just

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am new to this website and I cannot begin any new topics.

But regarding the topic of Elenin, I would appreciate it if somebody could create a new post with the following information as the subject.

docs.google.com...

The above link will give everyone some very detailed scientific information on Planet X (Nibiru) and the implications for it's orbit through our solar system.

Planet X could very well be real and following Elenin in on it's orbit around our sun.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wademus
I would like to kill this thread, as its ridiculous. Do any of you actually own a telescope?????

www.universetoday.com...

Sorry, this small object in space will come and go. as it has many times.
Forget all this wild "government nasa" coverup jargon. There are 1000s of private and independent astronomers, many of whom even operate millions of dollars in equipment. So forget about "coverup".

WAKE UP
edit on 9-8-2011 by Wademus because: (no reason given)

Why yes I do. A Celestron 8" reflector. So whats your point.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Altairr
...huge light source in the lower left corner which seems STRANGE...

I believe this is Belteguese learn more.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Altairr

It's Antares and the Milky Way.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OurLifeIsALie

Betelgeuse? I know Betelgeuse is huge as well but I'm not so sure about it. The light seems even too big/much for it to be coming from Betelgeuse. Or maybe I'm wrong. II'll keep it in mind.. But still, I wonder what those objects next to it are....

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

I quit reading your link as soon as I saw the dismissal of gravity.

That right there tells me it is a BS article.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah, great thread. Explains a lot! But, I never expected those stars to look so big even from our own solar system. Mystery solved then.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am not totally suggesting this is "Nibiru" but I have been following that whole scenario for 4 years. I remember them saying "by late 2011, people will start seeing Nibiru.....kinda weird there is a large object with smaller objects in tow. I'd be nervous if I were not so sensible!
A bit scary...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thinking about gravity Vs Magnetism now...*ponders*

That would be an easy theory to prove I would think.

Take a small magnet and drop it pos side down and then neg side down, and measure the rate of fall, if one side falls faster than the other wouldn't this suggest gravity is magnetism or not magnetism?

*ponders*

Or am I just insane?

I am referring to this link:Nibiru-Final Update

Although there is a lot of very cool information on this link, the dismissal of gravity just bugs me very badly lol
edit on 9-8-2011 by Darkblade71 because: added link to reference post

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Who wrote that? If it is a hoax, it's 117 pages of effort. If I'm going to try and hoax something, I sure as hell wouldn't put that much effort into it. That's the only reason I'm intrigued by it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

I would urge you to read the entire article.

People scoffed at Copernicus for suggesting that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

We still feel the effects of what we call 'gravity' but this article merely indicates that the source of gravity is magnetism.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Thinking about gravity Vs Magnetism now...*ponders*

That would be an easy theory to prove I would think.

Take a small magnet and drop it pos side down and then neg side down, and measure the rate of fall, if one side falls faster than the other wouldn't this suggest gravity is magnetism or not magnetism?

*ponders*

Or am I just insane?

I am referring to this link:Nibiru-Final Update

Although there is a lot of very cool information on this link, the dismissal of gravity just bugs me very badly lol
edit on 9-8-2011 by Darkblade71 because: added link to reference post

I agree - this link has substantial info and logically presented

gravity? We cant throw out the baby with the bathwater

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

People scoffed at Copernicus for suggesting that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

We still feel the effects of what we call 'gravity' but this article merely indicates that the source of gravity is magnetism.

Good grief, people actually believe this stuff? And here I thought they were just ignoring the parts they didn't like. I guess it's not even confirmation bias, but that actually makes it worse. A simple grade school level experiment shows why this is completely false.
image.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Oh, but it's from NASA so it must be a conspiracy...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

Substantial info? Like Saturn being tilted 90 degrees?
Seriously, it's nonsense. Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Good grief, people actually believe this stuff? And here I thought they were just ignoring the parts they didn't like. I guess it's not even confirmation bias, but that actually makes it worse. A simple grade school level experiment shows why this is completely false.
image.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Oh, but it's from NASA so it must be a conspiracy...

The theory of magnetism vs gravity does not dismiss these laws, it simply enhances them.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I am new to this website and I cannot begin any new topics.

But regarding the topic of Elenin, I would appreciate it if somebody could create a new post with the following information as the subject.

docs.google.com...

The above link will give everyone some very detailed scientific information on Planet X (Nibiru) and the implications for it's orbit through our solar system.

Planet X could very well be real and following Elenin in on it's orbit around our sun.

Thanks XplanetX, An interisting reading for sure. I will take some time to read this doc.

What came to my mind after saw some pitures in that document was:

Melancholia is an upcoming disaster drama film written and directed by Lars von Trier, starring Kirsten Dunst, Kiefer Sutherland and Charlotte Gainsbourg. The film deals with a variety of people trying to cope with the death of the planet as a large foreign body threatens a deadly collision.[1] The film is a Danish majority production with international co-producers in Sweden, France, Germany and Italy. It is expected to premiere in May 2011

This is interisting:

Melancholia (from Greek μελαγχολία - melancholia, "sadness", lit. "black bile"),[1] also lugubriousness, from the Latin lugere, to mourn; moroseness, from the Latin morosus, self-willed, fastidious habit; wistfulness, from old English wist: intent, or saturnine, (see Saturn), in contemporary usage, is a mood disorder of non-specific depression, characterized by low levels of both enthusiasm and eagerness for activity.

In a modern context, "melancholy" applies only to the mental or emotional symptoms of depression or despondency; historically, "melancholia" could be physical as well as mental, and melancholic conditions were classified as such by their common cause rather than by their properties.[2]

Similarly, melancholia in ancient usage also encompassed mental disorders which might now be classed as schizophrenias or bipolar disorders.

Melencolia I by Albrecht Dürer.

Source

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join