It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

So to you it doesn't matter if what is claimed is true or not brit well go and look at YouTube then plenty of other BS videos like the one in the OP to keep even you happy.

What's the motto here "Deny Ignorance"?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

style="height: 390px; width: 640px"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/yoSwtFHW5Cg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

interesting, I tried this and NASA showingnorthern pacific impact

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh I come back after so many hours and this thread is shot to pieces...does it really matter that Phage was wrong? At least he admitted it but does it need to keep going on for pages? The whole thread is in a mess now and I was hoping for other people to come in and post their thoughts on this...

I would like to know what those Asteroids mean, will they veer off, are they stuck in the Comets gravity or what? How long will they be trailing it...and how long have they been there? Are Comets usually flanked by Asteroids? these are questions I would like to know the answer to....if poss

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
reply to post by guitarplayer

To set the record straight i do not believe everything NASA claims
Only what was said about elenin specifically. That its small and should be a good show no threat whatsoever.

so do you have a government BS meter that tells ylou when NASA is lieing and when they are not?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are just in denial. They don't want to even imagine this could be true. This is why they are so quick to dismiss this as a possibility. We're all gonna die eventually, so just accept it as a possibility or agree to disagree.

edit on 9-8-2011 by my3911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

The asteroids are in different orbits and not accompanying the comet at all.

You would have to go back to the first few pages of the thread in order to see the asteroids orbits, but they are unrelated to the comet, just that they were in the same frames when the comet was photographed.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think that this Elenin fiasco is nothing more than an attempt to keep peoples attention focused on the sky instead of what will be going on in the middle east in Sept

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thank you for that, much appreciated.
Why is it mentioned this is a hoax, that part I dont understand...what part is deemed a hoax?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AshOnMyTomatoes

Yes the classic claim on here is you should think outside the box well to brit and others here I am a bit like phage I will look in the box first and guess what if the answer is there and 99.99999999% of the time it is you will save yourself a lot of work.

This guy on YouTube doesn't have a clue and jumps to conclusions like lots of YouTube posters.

They make simple mistakes because they have NO expertise in the subject they are talking about.

Any person with some understanding of astronomy would think the most likely explanation for those objects would be that they are asteroids.

Its a pity that for some on here the truth is to mundane for them.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Phage,

If these are "hot pixels" or whatever they are called, does this not call into question the accuracy of any such viewing of far space objects?
I.e. How do we know the object purported to be Elenin in this picture is not simply one of these "hot pixels".
If these are indeed hot pixels, then these pictures and any other observations made with this technique are compromised from a scientific perspective, and drawing any conclusions at all from them would be moot.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

the part that makes this a hoax in my opinion is that this thread implies that these asteroids are "inbound" with the comet...when they aren't...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hombero
Phage,

If these are "hot pixels" or whatever they are called, does this not call into question the accuracy of any such viewing of far space objects?
I.e. How do we know the object purported to be Elenin in this picture is not simply one of these "hot pixels".
If these are indeed hot pixels, then these pictures and any other observations made with this technique are compromised from a scientific perspective, and drawing any conclusions at all from them would be moot.

you must only have read the first page or 2...phage admitted he was wrong and it is understood now that these objects are asteroids on completely different paths...read...comprehend...then post...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Well, the hoax part I am not sure of, this isn't a hoax, just an uninformed poster, who I think found out fairly quickly that it was meteors early on in the thread....

Although saying these are confirmed, I am not sure if that would qualify as hoax, or just uninformed.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

Originally posted by hombero
Phage,

you must only have read the first page or 2...phage admitted he was wrong and it is understood now that these objects are asteroids on completely different paths...read...comprehend...then post...

I think his post is not about Phage, it is questioning the validity of all objects photos taken with this method.
Like hey if these object could be this and that but are only hot pixels then why is this or that not a hot pixel.?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

I see...Phage was clearly wrong though...he admitted it...if you look at the examples of hot pixels you can clearly see they are very easy to distinguish between being something that is actually there...his examples of hot pixels don't look anything like what's in the OP...that's my opinion at least...

the guy definitely isn't going to receive an answer from phage anyways...he didn't use the reply-to function and I highly doubt phage follows threads that have already been answered and attended to...
edit on 9-8-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Folks, I've been through most of this forum, and no one seems to be searching elsewhere for additional information.

From what I can see, the forums on AstroSurf (fr) were having the same conversation, January 2011, tracking multiple objects.

www.astrosurf.com...

They have new(old?) imagery which DO show objects travelling with Elenin.

I'm certainly not done researching this, however I wanted to get this out.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo307
I think that this Elenin fiasco is nothing more than an attempt to keep peoples attention focused on the sky instead of what will be going on in the middle east in Sept

I think it's just the opposite. The real smoke screen is what's going on over in the Middle East, they will keep the televisions and internet sites bogged down with stories from over there. If you ask any Joe on the street about Elenin or Nibiru, they have never heard of it, as a matter of fact, the only people I converse with about the subject is on this site. Period

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatientZer0
Folks, I've been through most of this forum, and no one seems to be searching elsewhere for additional information.

From what I can see, the forums on AstroSurf (fr) were having the same conversation, January 2011, tracking multiple objects.

www.astrosurf.com...

They have new(old?) imagery which DO show objects travelling with Elenin.

I'm certainly not done researching this, however I wanted to get this out.

hmmm, not all of us read French
- je ne sais pas

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Maybe the Veil of Time is beginning to Collapse, creating the illusion

that there are no buffers between events anymore, and Intention will take over everything,
edit on 9-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join