It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

We're pretty safe from Elenin, although it may cause some havoc, but no ELE.
Agreed, there is a tiny, tiny chance that it will cause any destruction at all, and an even tinier chance of a direct impact.

However, the fact that NASA and/or the Government is building these bunkers to hide themselves in.Is a reason for concern.
NASA building bunkers? Where did you hear that from? Smells like BS to me.

Where do they intend to have the population of the US hide ... somewhere in a Hollywood 2012 manner of hideout?
NASA is not the only space agency, there are space agencies all over the globe and if there was even a 1 in 1,000 chance that Elenin would impact Earth precautions would have been made months ago.

NASA wouldn't figure something sinister out and hide it from the public, leaving the bunkers nice and cozy for the scientists to leave their friends behind doomed to die a painful death. Bribes and threats of termination just wouldn't be enough for people to cover-up something as massive as an imminent comet impact, alien ships disguised as a comet, or whatever people think Elenin might be.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just saying guys, don't have time to sit around all night and argue with you tbh

Point being... there's a hell of alot of sheep that follow Phage on here and all he does is Google what the government says or provide you with a link to a government agency's statement, (just something ive noticed in the many years lurking and posting), id give him more credit for thinking for him self or coming up with something that is not the official story or what the MSM is kicking around, haven't ever seen him question once what the official story is... or look into anything odd and out of the ordinary, i don't care who you are nobody is ever right 100% of the time not even the best minds on the planet are, that should tell you alot tbh and if it doesn't well... give up now

Its a really good indicator of him being a wanna be government propaganda machine & kiss arse that doesn't support free thinking citizens at all it flys in the face of what this forum is about also, so you lot supporting Phage and listening/believe EVERYTHING he says may as well unsubscribe from this forum, go back to sleep, because work in the morning and you need to pay back that money to the government they never had,

I give WAY MORE credit to the likes of Boondock & Slayer because like in school, they show how they have come to such conclusions, so you can tell they are actually free thinking & in search of truth and not just a wanabe government spam bot.

The government lie to keep you in line, unaware, and in the dark while they progress and dream up new way of controlling you and others, they will spend your hard earned money... "i mean labour" on illegal wars a seek to control other people with your citizens for fodder, they follow there own rules & needs behind closed doors, government want to control and own you, REMEMBER THAT! start thinking for yourselves because they hate that,

Phage always pushes the official government response to something when the majority of the time they have no idea whats going on themselves, not even they know everything but Phage always does LOL

And guess what... its "always" on something that would help you connect the dots, we didn't get from a wooden wheel to the space shuttle from following and being sheep we got there because of people who think freely & outside the box, that CHALLENGING & TEST the official story's with sound logic, most of the progression in all fields/discoveries today come from these type of people that Phage shoot down with BS, ignoring official statements, and thinking for you self is not a bad thing even if you are wrong 99% of the time 1% is good progress

Phage has never challenged anything or any official story, or come up with his own conclusion, with his own mind & free thinking because he's not hear to do that he's here to "pull the wool over the fool"

Keep up the good work all tho's people on here who are actually alive, alert, and thinking for themselves looking for there own answers, and don't consider everything that Phages says as FACT, with out people like you we would still be living in caves being ruled by one big Neanderthal bully

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This comet may come and go like a theif in the night.
It makes no difference and has no bearing on where I stand.

The Government of the world are building seed vaults and underground bunkers at a furious pace.
There is a reason WHY they are doing this!!!!
THERE IS A REASON!!!

Is it comet Elenin????
Who the hell knows!!!!
I just know there is a reason!!
I for one, want to know what in the hell that reason is but I don't really NEED the answer.
I can safely assume that they know something I don't!

As for Elenin, we shall see soon enough!
Doesn't really matter as I said 'cuz something is getting ready to go down.
I don't need the exact date and time and neither do you.
What you need to do is be open to suggestions and prepare yourselves phisically mentally and spiritually for
something out of the ordinary to occur very soon.

IMO of course.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Phage thinks on his feet more than most of the posters on this site. Most of the fantastical claims that crop up on ATS only require a few moments of rational thought and access to google/wikipedia to debunk. When ridiculously obvious facts, freely available, can be offered up as an alternate explanation to a claim by someone who has read a headline or glanced at a photo and made an epic leap of logic, why should that be called "pulling the wool over the eyes?"

Phage has an odd cadre of fanboys, I admit, but there are several other posters here like him (I like to think of myself as one) that are willing to keep their feet grounded in reality and stop people becoming hysterical over common, everyday occurrences that tend to get blown out of proportion on this site.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I wish I could give you a cyber hug right now.
Thank you for a very well thought out post.
Some may say that this is off topic but I disagree.
This needs to come to an end so the weaker mindede amoung us feel free to think their thoughts
without fear of ridicule or persecution.
I want facts just as much as the next guy.
I want opinions just as much as the next guy.
What I do not want are opinions passed off as facts!!!!!

If we can agree to this then ATS will be a better place.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
great find,funny how this wont make news as UK citysare burning at mo>>>>

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
seed vaults and bunkers?? okay so these 'govt people' will survive the supposed catastrophe and then what?? do they really want to survive in a world which is volatile (im assuming it would be volatile, a comet just ripped through! duh!) and even if they survive, whats the point? its not like they can dust themselves off and carry on wid life

and even if they (okay im not sure who 'they' refer too, maybe the black suit wearin, suburban drivin, dark glass wearin people
) knew that the world is gonna end soon, its a good thing that they havnt revealed it. can u imagine the chaos and the panic?? and we humans would seriously have no idea how to react if such an announcement was made

when your times up, you gotta go

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

To be fair, Phage is quite an intelligent individual. And he's one that doesn't jump to conclusions, which is what ATS actually needs a little more of.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Big star for you and very well said, though you may have opened a can of worms with the phage followers.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Ummmmm...just so everyone knows ...as it seems some have not read ALL the pages. Phage came back to say the other objects in his opinion are asteroids.

I know how others follow his word so I just want this to be clear in case someone comes in to the last page only to jump on the band wagon without the knowledge set forth in the prior posts.

Jenn

SO from Pixelation issues & artifacts, he's now changed his mind really? that'll be a first, seem like alot of people also had to change there mind aswel then ehhh?

So to tho's people that also had to change there mind, it just goes to show what i was ranting at in the first place, was correct

Oh and forgive me for not having time to read every single page on this thread jenn, but my statement and opinion hasn't changed one bit, its just been reinforced if anything

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The Government of the world are building seed vaults and underground bunkers at a furious pace.
reply to post by Screwed

This is something I am not aware of. I know we have had underground bunkers for years now.... they are all over the US and some of them were built waaaaay back in the 60's.

Where did you hear they were building more at a "furious pace"?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Is this the only comet getting this close to earth? Isn't there a chance that another object will come after October and we'll call that one the ELE event.

I read this stuff because i get anxious. But it is always the same. A lot of information that seems to be coming from a good source. But finding the real source is often impossible. Either it gets taken down from youtube or there just isnt any real information.

Is life so boring now that we must make sense and create what we believe is the end.

You guys seem to be hoping for the same with first glance. A realistic hope for a better, more honest world. But as i read on it seems its more important to keep the attention on each selfes and so we don't get ANYWHERE

There has been some scary posts in here at ats and this one is just the same. Remember Ceres? How most of us didn't know about it, but we all knew bout Planet X and Nibiru.

I agree there is a lot of information that easily can be connected, but only because we make the connection.

But we are talking about an object that officially is not getting close enough to do disaster and certainly not the first to go around the sun that close. But that it would burst still doesn't mean it will get to us. Actually it could bend the path, or even get sucked in to the sun.

It sounds weird. But what i read in here is even more absurd.

THere are three frames that seem to be cropped and this isnt official?? Three frames is not a problem to edit in Photoshop. And is it not true that observations so close to the horizon can create distortion.

But i know the feeling. You almost want it to be true.

If there was a honest poll in here at ats of how many of the members having pshycological issues we would understand more. This is a magnet for the people in search for a more "colorful" world.

And this is a f@cking rainbow of #

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

This is something I am not aware of. I know we have had underground bunkers for years now.... they are all over the US and some of them were built waaaaay back in the 60's.

Where did you hear they were building more at a "furious pace"?

reply to post by MamaJ

Link1
Link2

But there is more, just google this and you will see.

edit on 9-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Ummmmm...just so everyone knows ...as it seems some have not read ALL the pages. Phage came back to say the other objects in his opinion are asteroids.

I know how others follow his word so I just want this to be clear in case someone comes in to the last page only to jump on the band wagon without the knowledge set forth in the prior posts.

Jenn

SO from Pixelation issues & artifacts, he's now changed his mind really? that'll be a first, seem like alot of people also had to change there mind aswel then ehhh?

So to tho's people that also had to change there mind, it just goes to show what i was ranting at in the first place, was correct

Oh and forgive me for not having time to read every single page on this thread jenn, but my statement and opinion hasn't changed one bit, its just been reinforced if anything

HAHAHA.....Why YES....they all fell right in. I wish had the followers he has....then maybe I could spread more light and love in this world.

When I first came to ATS I was met by Phage and remember and will always remember telling him he does not know everything. None of us do. I know what you are saying.....but to be fair and loving...we are all different. Yes, I understand your frustration but do not let your expectations of others hinder you in anyway. There are a lot of us out here in ATS world that do indeed think for ourselves and do not call upon a human for answers.

Also...he came right in to say he was wrong .....I thought that was commendable as I have not seen that side of him. I love you all and I really hope we can get this Elenin thing behind us......hopefully not impacting us.

I just do not understand all the specific data and not only that it is ALL different! I have seen any data that has remained the same. I have seen all different sizes in regards to its coma.

I have also seen soooo many different graphs as to where it will be when it does pass Earth. Some data suggest it is right on us in November as to say it will impact.

If I had the knowledge and telescope I would solve this puzzle once and for all....but.....I am a peon and have to wait and see if there is anything to be concerned about.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick

To be fair, Phage is quite an intelligent individual. And he's one that doesn't jump to conclusions, which is what ATS actually needs a little more of.

But this thread alone proves that he does indeed jump to conclusions. The original assesment was the go to "hot pixel" which was quickly disproven for many reasons...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel

Originally posted by DocEmrick

But this thread alone proves that he does indeed jump to conclusions. The original assesment was the go to "hot pixel" which was quickly disproven for many reasons...
The man in the Youtube video was pointing out hot pixels.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I tried to read the thread but there was soo much bickering and off topic badges I skipped to the last few.

I haven't really worried about or learned enough Elenin facts, videos have caught my attention. I just don't know, I don't get a bad feeling but I don't get a good one. I think if you take things too seriously, think about it too much, you can make yourself believe anything.

To me, when I start seeing a comet in the distance in the middle of the day, I will believe then we *might* get hit by something or it being something or whatever.

I truly don't think we would get warned by some of these people some of you think we would get warned by.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
It's a pity this thread got so messed about with, okay so far we know Elenin is not important, that there is a difference between 'hot pixels' and asteroids, that there are more people shouting about scaremongering than there are scaremongers, there is at least one member who is God aka, 'omnipresent' who wastes a lot of precious space, and all for this one tiny but decent thread,

No, I am not God. I am Lucifer, the bringer of light, my purpose is to bring the absolute truth out of the shadows and into the light, so it is for everyone to see. Not merely for the few and priveleged. My purpuse is to question the beliefs, and cast doubt on the absolute truth and demand proof of it's existance.

That much for phylosophy ... get back on topic. Has there been any reference officially of these three objects, other than the brown dwarf reference, and that they are Nibiru's planetoids? Why is there a comet, with a lot of parallell going asteroids in this orbit. Is the orbit around our solarsystem, and what is its inclination into our solarsystem. What is its orign?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I think the problem with all the specific details about the comet is just that. THERE ARE SO MANY different specific data in relation to its coma and its relation to the Earth when it does pass us. There are too many experts saying different things and that is where I personally become quite confused.
I understand the problem here but I have yet to see any data showing Elenin will transit the Sun or that we will be anywhere near close enough to pass through its coma. This was a question of mine early on and I have been looking for pertinent data in this respect but have found none.

Most of what I have read about the alignments of comet Elenin has no real description of what is meant by "alignment" just a bunch of dates. When I fail to see any good description of what is meant by alignment or even an incorrect description I become skeptical.

What we are interested in is the points of descending node, ascending node, inferior conjunction and distance at inferior conjunction. In this case it looks as though Elenin will descend and ascend through Earth's orbital plane and then an inferior conjunction (close approach). At closest approach Elenin will be over 21 million miles away and, from what I can discern from JPL's Small-Body Database Browser it will be above Earth's orbital plane. Too far away and not in alignment. No coma nor tail for Earth this time.
edit on 8/9/2011 by Devino because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So does anyone know in which direction one would have to look in order to observe this comet telescopically?

I've been out a few nights over the past few weeks, and i havn't seen anything unusual..

I am in the Southern United States.

Any chance of seeing this thing with a telescope?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join