It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper25
special knowledge? please. I don't think any one comes to this site who is an actual legitimate astronomer, astro-physicist.

There are a number of legitimate amateur astronomers who come here. Don't confuse amateur will inexperienced or incapable, amateurs make new discoveries all the time and many know how to analyze these images properly.

A LOT of people claim they are.

Sure, but the proof is always in the pudding. Anyone can claim to be an amateur, not everyone can demonstrate expertise in the field though.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

A LOT of people claim they are.

Sure, but the proof is always in the pudding. Anyone can claim to be an amateur, not everyone can demonstrate expertise in the field though.

I certainly claim nothing myself, and my skill can be lacking, but I am not slouch either (except when I am sitting). I am an amateur myself plain and simple, I know my stars, and I know how to locate objects in the night sky. Which is why I find Nibiru silly, but interesting. Even these days a person with intelligence can Google these skills. It is shear ignorance and superstitions that allow things like any fear mongering to take place.

Control your fears with education and temper them with understanding, but even professionals make mistakes.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I also find it interesting that the Chineese were saying quite some time ago that there were other objects behind Elinin and they were intelligently controlled
reply to post by Screwed

could you provide this source please. Not that I discount your claim, I just would like to read it. Obviously the 'when' and 'who' of the article would be rather enlightening..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So, the conclusion of this thread is, those objects that we are discussing are

1) catalogued as asteroids
2) not glitches

The End?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are these the same objects?

www.youtube.com...

Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Right on, Phage! I'm sure you will put a lot of folk's minds at ease! Some people are much too quick to react, and always in a way that they end up scaring the hell out of themselves, and no doubt their families as well!
Have a great day!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I had just been thinking about heaven's gate.

I wonder where they were getting their info from. They may have had the wrong comet.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Phage

Are these the same objects?

www.youtube.com...

Thanks

No. He's pointing out Antares but doesn't realize it.
edit on 9-8-2011 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban
I swear, the wriggling being done by some, just to be right, is amazing.

edit on 9-8-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

Stop already! There must be at least a dozen of these.

A knowledgeable and reasonable explanation was offered, proved to be inaccurate, and the very man who was wrong came back to say so-- an excellent lesson in how we "deny ignorance." It is NOT a lesson in how to jump up and down celebrating that another was wrong.

Did you provide a reasonable theory which was discussed and got the minds of others engaged?

Did you post the correct explanation? Are you the one who pointed out that the two other objects were already cataloged as asteroids?

No? Then why are you posting so much about someone else being wrong?

Sigh. I fear your posts are nothing more than about gathering stars. That and $2.20 will get you a cup of coffee.

Please post to engage the discussion and not to define your value by how many blue stars you can amass.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
incredible!! this thread somehow restarts every few pages. for those of you that don't seem to want to read the thread, heres a little summary:

the objects are planetoids orbiting a massive object (elenin). in between those planetoids, appears to be a fleet of intelligently controlled spacecraft. and last but not least, the ancients spoke of this in antiquity.

get it together people.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

The Comet and apparent accompanying objects are not, as far as I know on a path that is anywhere near intersecting the Earth.

So it's interesting, that the comet appears to be a series of things, but nothing to get our panties in a bunch over, right?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

lmao...good summary.

Sadly many will think you're serious and not being sarcastic.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They have the same speed and the theory is that the comet split up? If it did they would have different paths and the objects would not appear this big. I might not be the brightest in this field but ive studied this since i started looking up and iknow from earlier pictures and so called predictions that this always ends up being fake or "hot" pixel.

But understand that there are so many astronomers proffesionally and amateur and as one myself it would be posted with great detail and information because its not about etics or the fear for mass panic. This is information that would be shared because the aftermath would be disaster for the people in charge.

And you guys know about H.A.A.R.P and #loads of other techs that can form a shield. Maybe, just maybe they do all this for us?

There is no technology ever, that didn't have a bad side for people in the making.

Why not try to do something for once?? Get a telescope and look at the sky. Youll get a shock! There is a lot in motion. And they might sometimes look like they have the same path, but it still could be coincidence.

Ill start looking more to. But seriously. Don't judge this by youtube videos.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Hmmm well being an Amateur Astronomer I will need to take out my Nexstar and do some photography of ELEnin I guess. Then with a process I like to call math (en.wikipedia.org... www.ehow.com...) I can determine its orbital path if need be.

A good point which I would like to back up.
If anyone out there in the world does not believe the path of comet Elenin is the one the evil conspiratorial powers-that-be authorities tell you it is, *you can find out for yourself*.
The comet is currently visible in a decent backyard telescope.
Get yourself such a telescope, take several observations over the course of several nights, and then using MATH (remember that?) it is possible to calculate its actual orbit around the sun. Not just its direction in the sky (which is readily available on many websites) but the actual direction of its movement as well.

If it is NOT in the correct place, or travelling in the correct direction, let us know.

I'll make the prediction that not one of the doomsdayers out there will do this.
Ever.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

That's a fair challenge. But what do you make of the coincidental name of it's discoverer

Leonid
Elenin

Don't you find that at least unusual?

edit on 9-8-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

I also find it interesting that the Chineese were saying quite some time ago that there were other objects behind Elinin and they were intelligently controlled
reply to post by Screwed

could you provide this source please. Not that I discount your claim, I just would like to read it. Obviously the 'when' and 'who' of the article would be rather enlightening..

I would love to but seeing as how any views other than these being "planetoids" gets met with very rude and offensive posts (due to the mods being unable or unwilling to DO THEIR JOB) I will refrain from posting the link.
The debunkers and derailers have won yet again.

As for the rest of you,
How about allowing for discussion that you may not agree with without the abusive and degrading posts???
Why is it so upsetting to you people that there are people out there with thoughts and ideas that are not your own??? Have you ever thought about that???

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by RUSSO
Here's the deal, when looking at the images as a clip you can clearly see multiple objects moving. Elenin's coma was just measured at 200,000 km and these objects are way far away from Elenin's coma.
Source/pics2

I'm not sure, if what I see is pixalation between Elenin, and the space between, the second larger stellar object that is moving parallel with Elenin. But there appears to be, in a direct line, several very much smaller, fainter (cloaked?) objects moving with them.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

PHAGE ALWAYS SAYS ITS PIXELATION ERRORS ALWAYS!!! and then a bunch of sheep give him 50 stars for it, he'll never offers anything original other than what the official's are saying at NASA, or the what the government would tell you, its not what he thinks the majority of the time its what he finds on Google,

I highly doubt multiple objects moving the same path and direction are PIXELATION errors or camera artifacts, use your own brains for a change people, Phage will always give you the official explanation which you questioned in the first place and come on here for,

OH IT IS THIS, ITS THAT!.... REALLY?... SHOW ME HOW ITS DONE THEN, because theres a hell of alot of pixelation problems with these multi million/billion dollar high tech instruments these days huh, especially when its something that would help connect the dots

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

You are fighting a losing battle my friend.
The blind leading the blind.

I have tried to point this out I don't know how many times but you'll never get thru to these people.
I don't blame Phage.
He is doing what con artists do. He is at least being true to himself and who he is.
And if he is nothing else, he sure as hell is consistant, I'll give him that.

Who I blame are is mindless followers who have no mind of their own.
They question the official story, come to ats,beg for Phage to come to the rescue and offer a reasonable answer,
'Enter stage left' - Phage makes an appearance,quotes back the official story to the wandering fearful braindead followers, then everyone goes home happy and satisfied that they have recieved knowledge from the holy one.

It is a rather sad thing to witness but you are NOT going to change it in this thread.

As for the Comet,
There is enough evidence out there to suggest this is something we need to take a closer look at but any attempt to do so gets met with ridicule by a select few along with their wandering braindead followers.
I would suggest getting to a quiet place and do some soul searching.
Your families life may depend on it.
There is a reason the governments of the world have been on a crash underground shelter building program for over 30 years now.

THERE IS A REASON!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

You are arguing a moot point. Read the first 6 pages of the thread and you will understand why.

I'm not here to "debunk" or "derail" - but if I see some fanciful theory about aliens or death rocks from space and I know that's not the case, and can offer a reasonable, provable, rational explanation I will.

I offered it on page 6. Really people need to get in to the habit of following the conversation before posting something that's no longer relevant 15 pages after it was deemed irrelevant.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, or an ass, or a derailer, or a debunker.. I've been on topic throughout the thread, but each and every time someone posts something that's already been covered as if it were new "fact" we reset and start at the beginning of the circle again. Please, for the love of all things sacred, read the entire post. We all love to hear our own voices/read our own words, but there's no use saying something that's already been said and proven to be false.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I have tried to point this out I don't know how many times but you'll never get thru to these people.
I don't blame Phage.
He is doing what con artists do. He is at least being true to himself and who he is.
And if he is nothing else, he sure as hell is consistant, I'll give him that.

Have you even been reading this thread?
Phage came out with an idea that turned out to be wrong.
In the light of further information, he retracted his statement, said he was wrong, and went along with a completely different idea put forward by a completely different person.

Not at all the false story you are telling.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join