It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Does anyone have a chart indicating the closing distance between planet earth and the objects being observed (elenin or nibiru or whatever that is of concern) ? The chart has to be derived by the observer or any academia. I just dont trust NASA that easily.

I like the research and legwork that people put into these threads but I would also like to understand if it indeed is a problem? How much was the distance a year ago and today 08/09/2011 ?

edit on 9-8-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyWarbucks
Don't worry gentlemen, we have nukes pointed towards the sky for situations like this. If we find any UFO forcibly penetrating our Earth we could theoretically carpet bomb the atmosphere with a few thousand nukes fired in unison towards their general direction.
edit on 8-8-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

Come on now, you know they will have their shields up rendering our nukes useless. Didnt you see Independence Day ?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Backslider

Well if reposting was so much effort that you have to be rude, you shouldn't bother.

So the asteroids were moving in the visual of Elenin around March 3, but are now out of the picture, so to speak, in their own circular orbit of the sun, gotcha.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Backslider
How was this explained as early as page 1 and still 19 more pages of "OH GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" followed? You guys should read the ENTIRE thread before posting.

Its amazing, isnt it?
The correct answer was given a mere 19 minutes after the thread was created, as you say back on page 1... yet people still wont let it go. Unlike phage, a lot of people stubbornly stick to preconceived ideas and are unwilling to change in the face of new evidence.
Much like politicians.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zortex

They are probably after the essence of our natural fluids.

Can I just say.....ewwww

which fluids would these be ? Humans seem to leak out of every orifice.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think that moving pixel is my mother in law on her way to my house for a loooong visit....

Or maybe she's the comet herself, who knows?

I really like these threads... no offense, OP, but the End Of The World is predicted since mankind learned to scratch things on a stonewall...
When it'll come, if it's meant to come, it'll come and none of us will be able to do squat about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
******* ATTENTION ********

GET ON TOPIC !!!

Comet Elenin ( or whatever it is)

We're not discussing each other, stars and flags, movies or anything else here.

Your post will be removed and you will be post banned.

This is your final warning!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am a newbie so bear with me. I have read these threads for weeks now. Some very good info, some not so good. The op on this thread did a decent job of explaining himself. Whether or not you buy into the various scenarios as to what may happen, Nibiru, dwarf star, aliens, comets etc etc etc. The anomalies are to numerous to mention with this issue..

The anomalies grow with each passing day, a little drab of info here, and a drab there. All leads to where? With me it leads to SOMETHING is going on. For those of you who think the Government want lie to you, where the hell were you on 911? We have how much $$$$$ floating in space? For what? Nasa allready has said the entire shuttle program brought ZERO scientific discoveries from all that $$$$$$$$. Now they end it. because it's to expensive ( say what).

Not to mention all the probes, ISS, Spitzer Space Telescope, Hubble, Sophia, South Pole Infrared Telescope, And the fact the Vatican owns the worlds largest binocular view Infrared telescope at U of Arizona. Say what you want, but all these items leads me to beleive they are looking for something and no amount of $$$$$ is an issue. They found it, therir tracking it & they damn well know what it has the potential of doing. I said potential.

Now with all that $$$$$$ floating in space, we are to beleive these pics from observatories are the only ones, get real people. I'll leave with this. Just go to NASA's Shuttle site and look at all the shuttle missions, By far over 2/3 rds of the missions have been for the DOD & Pentagon, you gotta ask yourself WHY?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It can be said that facts can be interpreted to mean anything, but yet we are faced with SOMETHING heading this way. Sadly it is my opinion that by the time we can be 100% sure of what's going on, it'll be on our doorstep.

For those afraid, create contingencies so you can rest easy.

Otherwise, carry on as normal. ...nothing to see here

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I do agree with Chadwickus that the date in the title should be fixed.

I don´t know if that´s possible.

I hope this post is not seen as off topic, mods, just sayin.
edit on 9-8-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Riotsupport

And you joined to say that? mmmm I agree with many that have said there is too much baggage associated with Elenin. Too many ifs and but`s and way too many people trying to raise the temperature in "Elenin" threads.

There is something wrong regarding this comet. Whether with the comet itself or something else iether with it or associated with its visit.

Respects and good thread op.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
There is something wrong regarding this comet.

And that would be... what exactly? I see nothing wrong with this comet. It seems to me there's a great deal of misinformation and misunderstandings out there about astronomy. Astronomy and astrophotography are complex fields, you can't learn it over night, and you can't look at images with no prior experience and expect to understand what they actually show. It seems that many people now making claims about Elenin have never observed a minor comet before in their life, and they're applying expectations based on pictures of major comets they've seen.

Yes, in this case the pictures seen show asteroids, in other cases they HAVE shown hot pixels, and in yet more cases even stars have been misidentified as "objects" traveling with the comet in a "cluster." There is no one answer for all instances of such claims, astrophotography is complex and there are many intricacies that need to be understood in order to properly make such identifications.
edit on 9-8-2011 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Ive always had a hard time getting into Elenin. I am not sure why considering how pro UFO/Alien I am. I will say I do find the 2 other floating images odd, and that one passes the other. As someone mentioned before maybe possible planets or asteroids in the background? This of all the Elenin threads has excited me the most, but not because I think the comet will do anything to us...its because I can't explain the two floating images.

On a side note....I wish people would put out some of their background experience when commenting on what they know it is....or believe they know. In the example of "hot pixels" ive heard from a few on here. Only one has stated they have experience in this supporting it wasn't pixels.... then I believe Phage, whatever your background is, atleast posted images supporting it could be hot pixels.

I honestly know next to nothing about that kind of stuff so I enjoy hearing my fellow ats friends' backgrounds in subject matter relating to the topic.
edit on 9-8-2011 by cosmicexplorer because: sloppy spelling and grammar...as usual

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So... the X-37B during mission USA-226 successfully delivered its payload to Elenin?

The recently noticed coma increasing in size could be the debris field. Now we have 3 smaller objects, of all that's left.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

The Science of the time and the known world does not hold the answer to every question being asked. If it did the status quo would remain and no progress would be made.

Respects

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
WOW! First, thank you OP for one of the best threads on Comet Elenin.

We now SEE as it gets closer that it is indeed questionable. Others have been watching it for a ling time. For some reason a lot of people are concerned. This is why I have kept my eye on it and read what seems to lay in my lap in regards to it and whatever is with it...trailing it....or just so happens to be moving in relation to it.

We have only been studing the cosmos for a short time. The ones before us did not have degrees but the talent to do so was passed down from generation to generation.

With all that is going on globally....one has more questions regarding everything we think we know.

We cannot discount Earth Changes and everyone seems to have a theory of why the Earth is experiencing so much in such a quick amount of time.

We (governments) spend money (over 10 billion a piece) on RHIC and the LHC. We have no care for human life. I am all about science but where do we draw the line. THEY DON'T!.

I sincerely believe that if anything were to be on course with Earth we would not know unless we searched it out for ourselves....they will never admit to us they have lied or kept something from the collective. They are just non-caring elite, money hungry people. Its sad.

Personally I (and many other intuitive people) have sensed huge change on the horizon for some time now. Our brother/sister Planets and the Sun and Moon seem to be in disarray as well. Its all connected electrically together. We need one another and we are at a tipping point. Not trying to place fear...this is reality to me and its not one to fear.

Whether or not this comet has anything to do with what is taking place (quicker and more changes every day)....I am still on the fence. I just do not have enough information to say one way or another. I wonder if it does though....

I have a psychic friend and he believes this year the Earth's axis will shift even more and there will be in conjunction... another huge EQ.....one that will set off many more. Is it because of this Comet? Not sure....but change is inevitable no matter what. History as I see it is repeating itself. Am I right? HA! I have no idea if what I sense is really what will take place.... I await with wonder...not fear.... never the less.

You guys do know we had another X-7 Flare this am? Its the biggest since I believe March 7 or 8??

www.spaceweather.com... Check it out.

Peace and love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

The anomalies grow with each passing day, a little drab of info here, and a drab there. All leads to where? With me it leads to SOMETHING is going on. For those of you who think the Government want lie to you, where the hell were you on 911? We have how much $$$$$ floating in space? For what? Nasa allready has said the entire shuttle program brought ZERO scientific discoveries from all that $$$$$$$$. Now they end it. because it's to expensive ( say what).

The Vatican? NASA? They know?

Sorry to tell you this, but NASA was an organisation while Braun was running it. It went to hell along with that old german nut. Since then NASA has been little but fliffy fluffy Hollywood type stuff, providing theatrics for Hollywood, so people can do more "the Core", "Deep Impact" and other Hollywood type movies. George W. Bush, the nutjob, put an end to the old Hollywood and made it a national security matter, so they couldn't offend his holy nutcase family, and other saudis. (pun intended).

Literally, these guys couldn't find pimple on their own posterieur. They are religious fanatics, and have been going about the globe buying patents and discoveries, mainly german. And then "burrying" them, in a Indiana Jones style. You have the hydrogen motor, one for the plane that was to fly and exit the atmosphere, build around 1990's. And then you have the automobile hydrogen motor, both bought and burried.

About elenin ... the earth and all the stars and planets, are not merely systems that abide to newtonian physics. They have both "repelling" and "attracting" forces, that sort of makes sure we don't fall into the sun, or collide with the moon.

I'll sleep soundly, and wake up the day after tomorrow as well ... but I'll have a hell of a good time, seeing all the religous fanatic hystery.

At the end of all this, I'd like to see some changes in the intellectual field ... we need more Braun's and Einsteins, and less Vatican swiss guards.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well its in space, it has mass, and it has velocity and trajectory. Sounds just like a comet that broke apart. Not very hard to explain there. Thanks for the video and post!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Backslider

Well if reposting was so much effort that you have to be rude, you shouldn't bother.

So the asteroids were moving in the visual of Elenin around March 3, but are now out of the picture, so to speak, in their own circular orbit of the sun, gotcha.

I didn't mean to be rude, sorry. It's just that this has been explained, very early on..

I genuinely don't understand whether the information is being overlooked or ignored. In any case, these are asteroids in the asteroid belt and nothing to worry about.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join