It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So many thread, so many posts, about one comet which is completely without any meaning. There is completely no reason to fascinate this particular one little thing which would not affect anybody fore sure. People are crazy. So many marvelous things are happening in universe every month and none gets so much attention.
And this people are calling to awake on the other hand? No way. I'm going back to my bed.
edit on 9-8-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
reply to post by iamhobo

What do you mean no one would have expected it? All one has to do is look at the Earth, there are craters all over the planet, as it has been hit thousands of times by both large and small hard boiled eggs. The Government sure is preparing now arent they? The DUMBS are fully stocked and ready to receive the Overlords, all funded by our tax dollars of course, while we get hung out to dry.

I dont know how factual this is but other stories and incidents seem to back this up or at the very least fit in with the methodology.

but the US are currently installing a forcefield around our planet by the use of the 2 alleged remote controlled spaceships that replaced the manned space vehicles, this forcefield was designed by Tesla after he designed his death ray (HAARP) and frightened the public so much he had no choice, ive read in a few places that this exists although have zero proof, although im absolutely certain HAARP is genuine and have had a little lick of it myself (you see TPTB dont like me very much) plus the japanese earthquake being predicted in the opening days football matches in Japan.

Again i have zero proof about the spaceships or the forcefield but connecting the dots is one of my strong points after fighting the upper levels of the masons for the last couple of years.

There are 2 ways you can look at any space object, believe this post and just get on with your lives and ignore the things they use as circumstances to control us in not questioning why we are working and not them

or worry about everything that you can do nothing about.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This is the whole OP.

Here's the deal, when looking at the images as a clip you can clearly see multiple objects moving. Elenin's coma was just measured at 200,000 km and these objects are way far away from Elenin's coma. Seeing the multiple moving areas of light that are in motion it would seem that indeed Elenin does have some companion fragments coming in with it. We only have the one video showing the two other moving perhaps comet fragments which appear to change positions in the still shots. So are they orbiting around it perhaps?

Here's the deal, when looking at the images as a clip you can clearly see multiple objects moving. Elenin's coma was just measured at 200,000 km and these objects are way far away from Elenin's coma.

Is this false, knowingly false, intented to deceive?

Seeing the multiple moving areas of light that are in motion it would seem that indeed Elenin does have some companion fragments coming in with it.

Is this false, knowingly false, or intended to deceive?

We only have the one video showing the two other moving perhaps comet fragments which appear to change positions in the still shots.

This is a hypothesis,

So are they orbiting around it perhaps?

A question.

That was the OP.

Now tell me what part of it has the criteria for being a hoax?

Really these are fascist like attempts to get this thread in the hoax bin. I wonder why, but it is blatant and disgraceful.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

so you and your "ilk" can rest easy.
what are you the gold contributor for patronizing comments?, i would not have expected to see anything like that from someone within the ranks of ATS itself, but there again the whole tone of ATS is changing, from the top down it seems.

Our lives are filled with "maybes" and "What if", im very pleased you know exactly what is out there and that we don't need to worry.
Did you go yourself or are your fears allayed by a belief that something like a comet strike on the earth will never happen, especially not by a comet that hasn't passed by within the technological timeframe to see exactly what it is and what travels with it in its wake.

or, are you not afraid because everyone else you know would regard you as kooky for worrying about something coming from space and broadsiding us?.

Are the ilk you talk about "Kooky"?.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zortex

It's quite clear to me this is an invasion fleet. Dispite the fact that Comet C/2010 X1 will miss Earth by 21 million miles, I'm convinced these objects will suddenly veer off their projected trajectories and enslave all life on Earth.

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?

Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?

Q: (L) When will they arrive?

A: 1 month to 18 years.

The Wave

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
Q: (L) When will they arrive?

A: 1 month to 18 years.

The Wave

Way to narrow it down.... lol

I thought the thread title was peeking into craziness.... and I now know for a fact that the title attracted a little bit more of the craziness....

Aliens following Elenin.... force fields and space ships....

Did someone slip something in the kool aid again?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
Q: (L) Where were they from?

So let me ask this then. Since 1994, which really was quite a number of years ago now, has there actually been ANYTHING at all that has been shown to distinguish this 'channeling' from just being a load of bull#?

Anything at all?

edit on 9-8-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There are no other objects. What there are artifacts from the processing of the images and hot pixels.

Here is the most recent image:

edit on 8/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Oh really mate?

Do you seriously think the Soulier Observatory is in the habit of assigning *catalogue numbers* to imaging artifacts and hot pixels then?

Your 'hot pixels' are listed as '55864' and '13414' respectively.

Either you know full well you're talking rubbish, or you're not as smart as many people give you credit for.

Link: 6888comete.free.fr...

edit on 9/8/2011 by spikey because: Added a link.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
ok first of all i think it's really cute how some of you really believe what NASA says and the pictures they show, do you really are that naive to believe if they knew something bad is up with Elenin they would show us??? awww.
i really don't think anything about Elenin or Nibiru or whatever, because i don't have the super technology to track them down and neither of you, so you actually know nothing about space either, so it looks kinda dumb when people get all mad with the other people who really believe about Elenin or Nibiru, we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

Good find OP,

It's a pity these images are froma few months back. I'm curious though; if they are all moving together (or almost together) why do we only have these 2-3 GIF images. Why is there not a a whole series of them? I think if this was anything of importance there'd be a lot more images and a lot more recent than March/April (can't remember quite how old they are).

Phage, you may have been wrong on this one with the hot-pixels theory, but your input helped spur on the conversation leading us to what looks like the correct one; asteroids/comets.

Azazel (or whatever post-ban name you're going by), you act like a baby when someone opposes your opinion. You should stop that if you ever want to be taken seriously. And stop writing "I'm" as "IM" (?!)

Lets keep an eye on these object. Should be easy enough now we have Cat' Numbers for them. Great thread, great discussion.

Peace Out...

edit on 9-8-2011 by Thundersmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Just a little observation. Most of the images on google of the comet elenin have been conveniently cropped to show only the comet and trailing cluster. But the original image shows the same cluster like effect happening at the outer edges of the image. Examples A and B in the above image. I'm not trying to say that its not a significant event that is headed towards us regardless but as for the hype of this photo it would seem to me that something in the process of creating this image is responsible for the cluster like effect here. If this was not an important factor then it raises the question to me as to why so many of the bloggers claiming this is some thing following the comet would find the need to crop the image to not show the same effect towards the outside edge. Anyone feel free to comment.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Not trying to make anyone look bad.

Trying to give the facts as presented on the site linked.

For one reason or another, the member in question has a weighty opinion here, rightly or wrongly.

If he flatly states these are hot pixels (which after a number of years here, i've noticed is a favoured explanation of the member for most space 'anomalies' made public here) without checking the facts, then that needs to be corrected, as readers may only read 'expert' opinion and leave it at that.

And you're right, you don't have to speak for him/her.

My error is not reading the thread to completion for which i apologise.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
To clarify a few things, it's likely there are multiple fragments moving with Elenin, but they're so minuscule, and the comet is passing so far from Earth, it is highly doubtful they'll even impact earth.

It would be akin to a small meteor shower, of maybe only a handful of pieces of rock falling to earth, most-likely burning up in the atmosphere before having a chance to impact.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
To add, you don't need to rely on NASA for your images. Run to your local department store or visit www.amazon.com... and pickup a telescope, or binoculars. Use Stellarium or hell even Google Sky to pinpoint Coment Elenin and take a look at it.

As much as I wanted it to spell the end of this evil modern civilization...it's just a comet (unfortunately). Looks like we'll have to wait

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
Phage just owned all of you like always. For the tenth thousand time.

When you are experienced enough to match him, you are most welcome to.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is the only Elenin thread that I am following closely, imo it has the most interest for me and evidence. I am not into the doom and gloom, and believe that Elenin is just a comet. I also dont believe this is a hoax?? what a strange thing to say, when everything has been catalogued. Sorry I dont have anything significant to contribute, just very interesting reading.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Have a read of the post I was replying to buddy, ilk was used by them first...

But It's ok, just single me out and put the blinders on for the rest.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So.... if the other object(s) are pacing along with this "comet", then we may have a chance of an impact at the end of October or beginning of November. Time to party it up!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join