It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by litterbaux

You noticed. Very good.
How many times can I say it? It's been at least three times now. Once more then...I was wrong.
Is it so much fun talking about me that you can't just revel in that?

Sorry I offended you. I was just noting on your circular argument. I ended up reading the whole thread and now I know why you were so easily offended.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
reply to post by iamhobo

I've actually been around for a while. Anyways it seems they want make look like people who visit ats are a bunch of crazed nuts afraid of nothing like elenin. Good job making the rest of us look bad
edit on 8-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

That's because 95% of the people who do come to ATS are actually crazed, paranoid, nut jobs...lol

The majority of people who come here, stating "facts", with no education or expertise to back their claims and the ones who come up with the most outlandish fairytales, pretty much belong in a funny farm.

The few who do have the knowelege to back their claims are reduculed when they say something like "Oh, it's just a hot pixle and not a mothership following Elnin", get roasted by the tinfoil brigade...

I mean, C'MON for &^%S Sake..!! Which, realy (and I mean really), is the most sensible and probable cause..?

A hot pixle (which is a documented phenomenon) or some Dwarf Star that happens to be smaller than the 15km Elnin (LOL) or a spaceship comming to destroy earth or a fragment that will collide with Earth...

Which of these things are documented and known to exist? Get your heads out of fairyland and check into reality and use logic for once... Just so sick of everything in every photo on ATS, being something from a SIFI Horror Movie theme...

It is very sad that so many people out there have these strange delusions that every single item in the universe is part of a conspiracy...lol
edit on 8/9/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

None that aren't doing more important things. Things that have been scheduled for a long time before the comet was discovered. It's an unimportant comet that is passing through the field of view of STEREO B.

But maybe they'll be able to squeeze some time in at some point.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

Knowingly posting a hoax is banable offence.

I doubt the OP knew the information was false though...but the information presented is false, therefore is still a hoax...imo.

The least that could be done is a change or confirm the facts posted in the OP, because no one bothers to read past the first page, most probably don't bother to read past the opening post.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
well spotted bruvver? sister? well ...amazing how anything out of the ordinary in space is a "Hot pixel" "artifact" or something else "Normal", im amazed at the velocity match of the object, like both originated from the same place with the same amount of energy. possible?.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

The few who do have the knowelege to back their claims are reduculed when they say something like "Oh, it's just a hot pixle and not a mothership following Elnin", get roasted by the tinfoil brigade...
reply to post by Ironclad

Such BS, this.

They got roasted becuase they didn´t back it up, and were wrong.about what was claimed as fact. Just like they would do to others.

It was not about them debunking starships.

Either you are presenting this view on purpose, or you are so biased that you couldn´t even see the situation for what it was.

edit on 9-8-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X
well spotted bruvver? sister? well ...amazing how anything out of the ordinary in space is a "Hot pixel" "artifact" or something else "Normal", im amazed at the velocity match of the object, like both originated from the same place with the same amount of energy. possible?.

And I'm totally amazed that anything out of the ordinary, automatically becomes some, evil alien threat...lol

2nd

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban

there is no fact, in summary this is speculative at best. thanks for clearing it all up in a daft way
reply to post by guessing

Yes...and? Speculative still does not equal hoax.

I swear, the wriggling being done by some, just to be right, is amazing.

without sounding egocentric

you might wish to listen to your elders in times of need

this will improve your odds in survival

hoax in context is what this thread is, yet mods will determine the outcome.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

Knowingly posting a hoax is banable offence.

I doubt the OP knew the information was false though...but the information presented is false, therefore is still a hoax...imo.

The least that could be done is a change or confirm the facts posted in the OP, because no one bothers to read past the first page, most probably don't bother to read past the opening post.

So every thread that has the OP proven wrong should be moved to hoax?

[HOAX!]: Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, misrepresentations, part of deceptive schemes, or grossly errant theories/speculations on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent materia

THe premise of the OP is that objects were moving in the vicinity of Elenin, was this false, faudulent, deliberately deceptive, I don´t think so..

Btw, I don´t agree with this definition of a hoax. It leaves to much room for removing ´unwanted´ material, kinda like you trying to do now, by calling for unflagging and getting this hoaxed.

Still puzzled as to why you are actively lobbying for it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

without sounding egocentric you might wish to listen to your elders in times of need

Try again.

What elders, and what time of need?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Some people speak of fear a lot when Elenin is being discussed.
Why? Are they afraid to go back to the spirit world. Are they afraid to go home?
There is nothing to fear, there is everything to love.
If you love what scares you, it wont anymore.
Why not analyze issues calmly? One day its game over, another game starts, we live forever, you don't have to fear it, just live it the best you can, stay calm and confident, only our actions count.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I never said it was alien or evil, i asked was it possible for two objects to be fired from the same place with the same velocity, unlikely that they both have exactly the same mass, they travel through the universe for god knows how long and their courses are still similar, possible?.

If you had read my statement and thought it through you might have reached this instead of, why does it have to be aliens?.

i appreciate you were not being pointed in your sarcasm.
edit on 9-8-2011 by The X because: edit for tact.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

this is very interesting anim.
where is it taken from, exactly?
edit on 9-8-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
oh we defiantly live in a really weird time.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban

without sounding egocentric you might wish to listen to your elders in times of need

Try again.

What elders, and what time of need?

it is not my job to educate you.

my good deed for the day is done.

and it was not directed at you or about you.

I am sorry for using you as an example though, but I am sure in your wisdom you will find a place to forgive me

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

What do you mean no one would have expected it? All one has to do is look at the Earth, there are craters all over the planet, as it has been hit thousands of times by both large and small hard boiled eggs. The Government sure is preparing now arent they? The DUMBS are fully stocked and ready to receive the Overlords, all funded by our tax dollars of course, while we get hung out to dry.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

it is not my job to educate you.

Oh, I know what you meant, just wanted you to say it out loud. Since you don´t dare to do this, I assume that you know that what you meant was very arrogant, and has nothing to do with denying ignorance, and is even a logical fallacy.

and it was not directed at you or about you.

I see, the fact that you qouted my reply and aswered it with ´...YOU might....´,does not imply you were talking to me, or about me, at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It basically comes down to the fact that that we don't have any information about Elenin. People know nothing about it, in 1997 with Hale Bopp it was on the news and so forth. Why is this so different. I wasn't interested in Elenin at first, but it now has my attention, so admittedly have some reading to do

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join