It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ariele
reply to post by RUSSO

i cant access the video, it say it has been removed by user!???

They post it on youtube so they can embed it, then when it gets debunked they realize it's not worth it so he decides to remove it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

100th flag! Interesting discovery, RUSSO.

IN CAUDA VENENUM!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I'm late getting in on this one, and I hope I don't get confused for Phage now because this was my avatar for a while now.

Has it been proven that Elenin is a decent magnet yet? Pluto has 4 moons and it's smaller than our moon, these "asteroids" might be caught in it's gravity, but I haven't found much on the distance from Elenin these objects are. I'm seeing 2D JPL style diagrams of their locations on March 3.

If their orbital info they gave us is correct, Elenin will pass safely by us. If these objects are running with her, that's something else we'll have to include.
edit on 9-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
Elenin's coma was just measured at 200,000 km and these objects are way far away from Elenin's coma.
Source/pics1
Source/pics2
Can someone please either explain, confirm or debunk what is going on?

1. As you say yourself, these objects are nowhere near comet Elenin.
2. They are in different positions in the two videos, showing that they're not flying in formation.
3. Both of the animated gifs come from your source1, and nothing from source 2.
4. At the source 2 website, there are an extra 14 animated gifs of comet Elenin, and NONE of them show the other objects.

From this, I'll go with the idea that on a few rare occasions, comet Elenin was in the same frame as some asteriods. Indeed it would be surprising if it never was given how many thousands of them there are.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Just remember guys, this is only going to get closer. Star and flag for sure. No one knows..... I doubt if any object hits Earth they would tell us in advance, so it's good to be pro-active. For instance if something was going to hit us and they gave people a month notice in advance. Personally because I don't have a bunker, i would raid underground facilities or places of interest all in the name of survival, I have hummers I want to steal, guns I will acquire and then it's all about food supplies, petrol, medicines and women and thats just what i would do. Add more randoms like me doing the same thing. They wouldnt tell us. So it will be last minute details if any at all. Just saying....

Whatever happens even if it just passes by, will be phenomenal. Everything cosmic is phenomenal in it's own way.

One day our planet wil be hit by an object and that's fact.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Is there a way to measure any influence, if any, from gravity waves, uia a torsion field effect, from Ellie to the two asteroids and\or other related celestial bodies?

The work of Kozyrev and other scientists points to torsion fields as a possible means for extraterrestrial civilizations to travel large interstellar and even intergalactic distances.
Read more here. . .

newsexopoliticsinstitute.org...

Is Comet Elenin an incoming spacecraft heralding a new age

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Im going to say a couple things.

First, this place is so caught up in deny ignorance, that no one here even remembers its about conspiracy.

Second. There is an ongoing conspiracy here by various agents to drive home their ideas, and take away yours.

Third. If you think your precious NASA is going to tell you Jack....they cant. Its against federal law to alarm the public, even if its stone cold truth. They already have by telling their people to stock up and making that available to the public. Pay Attention Here. They have to lie to you right up to the very last day. Including Forums and other media. If you think these are the first pictures the govs have had their hands on .........There is 40 dry acres in the everglades you should buy.

Last, on the surface and just looking at the pictures and knowing where that stupid comet is by everyone posting the simulations.............The objects seems to line up with our orbit not on the incoming but the outgoing comet orbit back away from the sun.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Why are there no newer pictures like these march was a long time back?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ohhh boy what a night.
First we have some douchebag clogging up the thread with how awesome he used to be
then we have Lord Phage with his faithful band of retards who gobble up every word that comes out of his mouth
spouting off some crap about pixels,

then we have the rest of us who are trying to get to the bottom of it all.

I think it is abundantly clear at some point that there are actually people who get enjoyment or compensation for debunking and derailing threads.

I also find it rather sad that life as we understand it and have ALWAYS understood it is about to change and
there are sooo many people, so desparate to cling to fragments of what used to be that they put forth any and every arguement they can fathom in order to avoid the inevitable and convince others to do the same.

Fear mongering???
I'm not afraid, are you???
It's only fear mongering if people are afraid and I for one am not!
But there are soooo many who are and will NEVER admit it.

I would love to see more unadulterated opinions as to the explination of this phenomenon.
I can see the asteroid theory.
I also find it interesting that the Chineese were saying quite some time ago that there were other objects behind Elinin and they were intelligently controlled.
There were no shortage of people screaming "there's nothing behind Elinin"
Well, apparently there is.

NOW, are they intelligently controlled or is that a stupid question not worthy of discussion here on ATS????

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Be amazed at my mystic powers:

It becoming clear now... Yes, I see it... it is numbers.... 13414 ... and another set of numbers....
55864 .... What could they mean?

Oh! An image.... I see, what, what could be.... Yes, a rock in space, and now a voice, it is clear now-- it says "asteroids". What could this mean?

Wait... there is more.... "main... belt... asteroids.... 13414 and... 55864.... in the image."

Oh, I am exhausted from channeling. I must rest now. Quick, someone call NASA and ask them if any of that has any meaning!

But you know, as exhausting as it is using my secret super-powers, it is not nearly as daunting as ACTUALLY READING THE DANG THREAD!

In summary, the thread goes like this:

What could those be?
Probably asteroids.
More than likely, hot pixels.
No, they do not give numbers to hot -pixals so JPL knows what they are.
What are the numbers?
13414 and 55864-- the youtube video comments say you can look them up on the JPL/NASA site.
Hey, look, they are two asteroids and not Hot Pixals!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Ohhh boy what a night.
First we have some douchebag clogging up the thread with how awesome he used to be
then we have Lord Phage with his faithful band of retards who gobble up every word that comes out of his mouth
spouting off some crap about pixels,

then we have the rest of us who are trying to get to the bottom of it all.

I think it is abundantly clear at some point that there are actually people who get enjoyment or compensation for debunking and derailing threads.

I also find it rather sad that life as we understand it and have ALWAYS understood it is about to change and
there are sooo many people, so desparate to cling to fragments of what used to be that they put forth any and every arguement they can fathom in order to avoid the inevitable and convince others to do the same.

Fear mongering???
I'm not afraid, are you???
It's only fear mongering if people are afraid and I for one am not!
But there are soooo many who are and will NEVER admit it.

I would love to see more unadulterated opinions as to the explination of this phenomenon.
I can see the asteroid theory.
I also find it interesting that the Chineese were saying quite some time ago that there were other objects behind Elinin and they were intelligently controlled.
There were no shortage of people screaming "there's nothing behind Elinin"
Well, apparently there is.

NOW, are they intelligently controlled or is that a stupid question not worthy of discussion here on ATS????

Are you dense? the photos were taken way back you CANNOT see the same objects in the updated pictures.
My god theres not a fleet of UFOS behind this thing, ITS A COMET AND ONLY A COMET

C O M E T
C O M E T NO A L I E N S U F O S

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I believe the Chinese only spoke out because their land was not part of the impact zone.

Think we need one more recent picture to determine intelligent control so we can measure time and distance of that objects travel past the larger one. I think we know where to get them now when they are ready. If the next one shows it anywhere different than ahead by some distance we can assume intelligent control. If it is ahead and the measures are the same it is merely traveling faster then the other mystery object.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Ok prove that.

Show us some vid footage.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I swear you "ELENIN IS GOING TO CAUSE CHAOS AROUND THE WORLD" people need to stop already. if this thing was huge or had a fleet of ufos behind, dont you think it'd be visible by now?
you guys are becoming more annoying than the whole march 16th 2011 pole shift people.
edit on 9-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I'm not saying I subscribe to the idea fully, only that I am connecting dots and keeping it in the back of my mind.
I try to remain open minded and ALL possibilities are on the table until ALL possibilities have been taken OFF the table. This is still on the table until this comet is long gone.

To the other poster,....Weren't you laughed out of this thread already???
Mom and dad are going to be pissed if they find out you are still up at this hour!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
First, this place is so caught up in deny ignorance, that no one here even remembers its about conspiracy.

Actually its quite the opposite. this place is so caught up in conspiracy, that no one here even remembers its about denying ignorance.
Quite often we see somebody post something that they think is weird. Then the truth becomes known from people who know about that topic. But people wont let it rest and continue to search for a conspiracy.
People forget that sometimes the truth is often a boring explanation, there is NOT a conspiracy in everything.

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Third. If you think your precious NASA is going to tell you Jack..

NASA dont need to.
Every one of the images and observations mentioned in this thread, previous threads and threads to come, have all been performed by amateurs who have nothing to do with NASA.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

You haven't proven anything, so please do us a favor and provide us some proof to back up your statement...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

So wheres the fleet of UFOS behind it? anyone???????

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There is definitely more to this then we are being told. Perhaps this explains the flurry of rocket launches so far this year? In July there was an unpresidented seven launches in seven days!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just provided an image from August 1st 2011, and you can clearly see that Elenin is alone. I dont know whats wrong with you people smh

and no one here was laughed out of anything, i'm legendary I always win

ELENIN IS ALONE!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join