It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Hell Is Happening To The UK????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vesta

probably

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
Im lost here, what's happening to london and birmingham?

Someone explain why and how this is happening?

Is this the string of events to pave a way for the NWO,

I need answers..............

I now totally believe that is the case. Imo this is NWO engendered violence to introduce the next step of the plan and distract from current events....Murdoch/Cameron, Norway, Economic Collapse, and the many truths about their crimes which are being exposed more and more.

This is waaaay too organised and a totally a-typical a pattern for the UK, it's being orchestrated and that can only be for the purpose you describe.

The 'terrorist threat' scenario has wonn thin and too few people believe it now, so they've changed tactics but the 'solution' will be the same.

edit on 9-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The scum who have nothing feel they should have it given to them and they should be given "respect" have decided to just do what they want, no one can stop them as the only punishments that can be handed out are there to deter the regular tax payer and the morally balanced people of society, so they keep rioting with impunity.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I have a suspicion that many of the posters on this thread avoid stepping on the cracks in pavements (sidewalks?) in case they fall through, and were scared of the monsters that lived under their beds when they were children.

Anyway, how can this be the big UK false flag when only this week a senior Exo-Politician has told us that it will be a faked alien invasion at the 2012 London Olympics?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by SkepticDan
Im lost here, what's happening to london and birmingham?

Someone explain why and how this is happening?

Is this the string of events to pave a way for the NWO,

I need answers..............

I now totally believe that is the case. Imo this is NWO engendered violence to introduce the next step of the plan and distract from current events....Murdoch/Cameron, Norway, Economic Collapse, and the many truths about their crimes which are being exposed more and more.

This is waaaay too organised and a totally a-typical a pattern for the UK, it's being orchestrated and that can only be for the purpose you describe.

The 'terrorist threat' scenario has wonn thin and too few people believe it now, so they've changed tactics but the 'solution' will be the same.

You want to know WHY we are seeing the economic collapse and riots???

All you really need to do is look at what the elites long term goal is.

Globa l Governance 2025 Planned by US & EU Intelligence Agencies Document Obtained Thru FOIA. You may read this September 2010 report, courtesy of our Freedom of Information Act, at cia.gov.

Direct form a report of a meeting about "Global Governance 2025"

Global Governance 2025 | Atlantic Council

This report analyzes the gap between current international governance institutions, organizations and norms and the demands for global governance likely to be posed by long-term strategic challenges over the next 15 years. The report is the product of research and analysis by the NIC and EUISS following a series of international dialogues co-organized by the Atlantic Council, TPN, and other partner organizations in Beijing, Tokyo, Dubai, New Delhi, Pretoria, Sao Paulo & Brasilia, Moscow, and Paris. The executive summary is below.

Executive Summary
Global governance—the collective management of common problems at the international level—is at a critical juncture.....

edit on 9-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: Gremlins invaded my PC!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I agree. I wonder. Where did all the love go?

Tears to follow.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join