It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Hell Is Happening To The UK????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Im lost here, what's happening to london and birmingham?

Someone explain why and how this is happening?

Is this the string of events to pave a way for the NWO,

I need answers..............

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Looting. nothing more. nothing less.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
They're just another Domino..Knock Knock..Who's there? Marshall.......Marshall Who???MARTIAL LAW!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As in other looting scenarios...this is just another opportunity for thugs to take some stuff for free...I feel the first riots in London area were related to the issue of the young man...but the later lootings were to just get some free stuff.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Greed and chaos. Same thing happening here, except being called "flash mobs".

Here's some excellent Pics........

www.boston.com...

Look at Pic #23 and explain why?.
edit on 043131p://08America/Chicago08 by Tinman67 because: added to reply

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here's my concern: It started with the Arab Spring and the failed Jasmine Revolution. Then there were increasing protests in Spain, Greece, Portugal, Italy, etc.

The Brits are about the last place that can go up before the "madness" jumps the pond.

I don't really want to see what that is going to look like here, 2nd ammendment style.
I support the 2nd ammendment.
But I am not in favor of chaos.

And it all seems a bit too orchestrated.
Yes, there is underlying frustration (unemployment and debt) in all of these situations. But for the whole world to be suddenly going mad seems like it is being encouraged to do so.

When it happens here, in crazy cowboy style. That's when they will crush us. All of us. Here and there. For our own good we will lose our guns and our freedoms.

It's a set up.
Don't take off the safety.
Even if you're a chaos fan.
Don't do it.
They are baiting you.
And they are ready for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
what is going on is massive over immigration,a blind eye turned to illegal immigration and opportunist looting and chaos of the migrant community

link   
This is the result of a decades of PC multiculturalism, progressive social engineering and cultural subversion.

End result has been the hollowing out of the social fabric and is a harbinger of things to come- basically the entire western world has been primed for collapse into race and jihadi civil wars.

link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

You must be too young to remember the eighties. This is nothing new. There were riots in the 70's, and in the 60's.

The riots in the 80's started in London, and spread just like is happening now. The press reported them all as race riots, but as someone who was there I know they were nothing to do with race, but with social issues, especially police violence. The ones outside of London were all planned, they were not spontaneous.

I remember cops would bump into you on purpose on the street, to try to make you react so they could bash you.
I am not lying, those cops were nothing but thugs in uniform looking for a scrap, like any self respecting Chav on a Saturday night.

This is what sowed the see for what was to happen later in the 80's...

Then we got the big protests in the 80's...

en.wikipedia.org...

Then the poll tax riots in 1990...

The world is not ending, the people are just beyond pissed off again.

edit on 8/8/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

i've been thinking the same as you.

or it's a false flag, so we demand the return of national service, or new laws

or maybe, just distraction, as much distraction as possible...... there has been a lot lately...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i think clockwork orange meets dickens. dash of jack the ripper..add years of playin grand theft auto..
these are organized criminals and terrorists. you are disarmed and sitting ducks eh?
looters wait for a disaster..these people make the disaster.
if you are from the countryside - the fox is in your henhouse.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

one word....................

"Disidence"

Here on ATS there has been many a threads about uprising etc.,

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Are you a worrier?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

The press reported them all as race riots, but as someone who was there I know they were nothing to do with race,

I was there inthe 80's in Brixton - and these were RACE RIOTS pure and simple! - don't give me all this claptrap about social issues and unfair policing - this is the result of PC hamstringing the police, emboldening the criminal elements and the left cultivating minorities as a captive, benefit dependent, grievance culture voting block!
edit on 8-8-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: addition

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by ANOK

The press reported them all as race riots, but as someone who was there I know they were nothing to do with race,

I was there inthe 80's in Brixton - and these were RACE RIOTS pure and simple! - don't give me all this claptrap about social issues and unfair policing - this is the result of PC hamstringing the police, emboldening the criminal elements and the left cultivating minorities as a captive, benefit dependent, grievance culture voting block!
edit on 8-8-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: addition

Nonsense you obvioulsy were just a bystander reading the press. There were more white people rioting than any others, so how can you claim it was race? If you were actually living on those streets you would have known the police brutality, not spew some nonsense about hamstringing the police.

The press is always going to take the side of the state no matter what actually happens. Race is the first thing they claim, so regular people like you don't get a clue as to what is really going on.

It's easy to claim race when you see black faces. Don't believe what the press tells you, they lie. The riots were not racially motivated in the way the press claims. The 'rioters' will say it's because of racist police, but that is not the full issue. It is about poverty, white, black, and brown. I was there seeing this first hand.

In the word of the famous anarchist band of the time, 1980's...

If you care to take a closer look at the way things really stand You'd see we're all just n-word to the rulers of this land

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are being melodramatic about these riots. Its nothing new riots have been happening around the world for a very long time. They will eventually burn out. Its not going to lead to marshall law or usher in the invisible NWO....they are just people rioting for whatever reason. Snip happens.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The answer is in the water

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
Im lost here, what's happening to london and birmingham?

Someone explain why and how this is happening?

Is this the string of events to pave a way for the NWO,

I need answers..............

Simple, the exact thing that will be happening in the U.S. in six months, put your happy face on and get ready bud!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
The press is always going to take the side of the state no matter what actually happens. Race is the first thing they claim, so regular people like you don't get a clue as to what is really going on.

It's easy to claim race when you see black faces. Don't believe what the press tells you, they lie. The riots were not racially motivated in the way the press claims. The 'rioters' will say it's because of racist police, but that is not the full issue. It is about poverty, white, black, and brown. I was there seeing this first hand.

And that's the truth. Britain's media can say it's just blatant thuggery all they want, but this is the reality of folks not being able to keep their heads above water. I see the same thing coming to America shortly and can't help but snicker when I hear certain politicians and well-off folks spout BS rhetoric about how the poor shouldn't be society's responsibility, and how they should just grin and bear it. Theoretically? Sure. But in reality? I have a feeling the guillotine might just make a 21st century comeback.

“The mother of revolution and crime is poverty." -Aristotle.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join