It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

81 congressmen going back to their districts for the break...in Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by Vitchilo

JEW HATER !!!!!! NAZI !!!!!!!

isn't that what some here will say?? you pointed to facts which lead us to the smoking gun that is Israel..

yet, trolls, or govt dis-info agents or whoever they are will viciously attack you and try to censor you in some way..

sarcasm above BTW on first line

I am actually one of the people that tends to get very touch about the things that strike me as anti semitic. BUT, I am flagging this post becuase this has my spidey sense going into overdrive.

First, these guys SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON BREAK
in any corporation that just screwed over it's business the way these guys did the country: all vacations would be cancelled (or made permanent via being fired pronto)

Second, If this was a corporation doing this, wouldn't they have to report the cost of the trip itself as a campaign contribution of some sort....? I really, really, really don't like this.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Now if this had read 81 Congressmen going to hhhmmm Iran or Pakistan it may have aroused the MSM.

But because it's Israel there's "nothing to see here, move along."

They are probably there for their pre-war briefing, instruction.

Expect to hear about the plight of the poor Israeli and the need to help them defeat the nasty Iranians.

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This (from the article) was precious:

"...Perhaps seeking a salty dip in the Dead Sea to end a stressful debt debate, nearly one in five members of the House in Representatives will use their summer recess period to visit Israel..."

Yeah, I'm certain that's the reason for the trip!! (sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
ding ding ding ding, hear that?? thats the alarm bells going off in my head letting me know something fishy is up.

I think we know where their truly loyalties lie.

Absolutely no doubt.

They should be strung up as traitors, all of em.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
so what am i suppose to be mad about here?

1 the fact there congressman?
2. the fact of their isreali heritage?

i think i will take number 1

would this thread even been made if it had been 81 hispanic congressman took a break and returned to mexico?

would this thread even have been made if it had been 81 irish congressman took a break and returned to ireland?

i expected more dunno why.
edit on 8-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

2. the fact of their isreali heritage?

Wrong. Those 81 people are not jews, nor Israelis. They are just Americans going to visit their campaign contributors in Israel.

Probably getting orders to vote for war with Iran and a draft if necessary when Israel starts something.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

my bad that was an error on my part i assumed which has been proven to be false.

and if your saying something nefarious is going on who am i to say otherwise.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

and if your saying something nefarious is going on who am i to say otherwise.

I'm not saying something nefarious is going on, but Israel is paying that trip... which is a bribe.

Congress people should be in their districts in the US, talking to their people. They shouldn't be in vacation, not when the US economy is going down the drain, the world economy is going down the drain and there's 2+ wars going on.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm pretty sure if Obama went back to Kenya to visit right now because of his "heritage" you (and I, and many others) would be up in arms about it. Just because some of them may have Israeli heritage (which I find hard to believe, as there aren't that many spread all across the US) doesn't make it any less alarming.

AIPAC is one of the biggest lobby groups in the US, and the fact that all these newbies are going to AIPAC headquarters for a holiday just reeks of under-handed funding and backdoor policy making. Pretty much par for the course with our government though, so I suppose this isn't too big of a surprise. Good to at least know about it though, thanks OP!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

i do agree they should be here instead of there but at the same time considering their past actions when they arent here they arent screwing us over.

the lot of them should be fired and spending some quality time at club gitmo.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

not me anytime the potus isnt here he isnt screwing us over even more than he has already done.

alot of people think vacations are bad but i guess its tiring blaming everyone else for the things they themselves do
edit on 8-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Perhaps seeking a salty dip in the Dead Sea to end a stressful debt debate, nearly one in five members of the House in Representatives will use their summer recess period to visit Israel, The Jerusalem Post reports. Of the 81 heading over, 55 are Republicans and 26 are Democrats, The Post reports. Half of the freshmen Republican reps - 47 of them - make up that group, and many of them will be visiting Israel for the first time.

Gotta love the Hatred sarcasm. Enjoy the trip with Beck! Maybe our Congress can show some solidarity for them which is not on the Obama agenda.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So who are the 81 Congress members? The article doesn't name any names. How do I find out
if it's someone from my state?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Are you really surprised ? you think we give them 8 million dollars a day for being a nice vacationing spot? Actually i do hear the weather is quite nice this time of year..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So whats the OPs point? Israel is the land of God, I wish to go there someday as well. I smell racism all over this thread
edit on 9-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
So whats the OPs point? Israel is the land of God, I wish to go there someday as well. I smell racism all over this thread
edit on 9-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

The land of god for the religions of the desert....

The congress people should do their damn job in America instead of going into vacation to Israel, everything paid by Israel (with US taxpayer money) so they can do their bidding later.

The world is on fire and they go on a little vacation with a little bribe... you don't see what's wrong with this?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Get ready for the zionists to call you an anti-semite for wanting America in the hands of people loyal to America rather than Israel. America really needs to get a cure for this zionism disease.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If I had an approval rating under 20%, I wouldn't want to vacation in the US either.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I$rael simply needs a checkup on their investment.

Isn't there a law on the books somewhere that bars outside governments or foreign organizations from lobbying our democratic (sic!) bodies?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The conspiracy minded person says "something is amiss"
the professional debunker/retard says..........."coincidence"!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join