It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico will miss former state patrol officer, the late Gabe Valdez

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Gabe Valdez, former state police officer in charge of the Dulce, New Mexico area, passed away!!

by Norio Hayakawa
August 8, 2011

It is with deep sadness that I must inform everyone that our friend, colleague and hero, Gabe Valdez, passed away suddenly in his sleep on August 6, 2011 at his residence in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Gabe Valdez was a long-time State Patrol officer in charge of the Dulce, New Mexico area for many many years.

He was the central figure in investigations on cattle mutilations and frequently reported sightings of strange flying objects that seem to have dominated the Jicarilla Apache town of Dulce, New Mexico since the mid 1970s.

Gabe worked with the late Paul Bennewitz from the very beginning in investigating the alleged rumors about an existence of an underground base in Archuleta Mesa, adjacent to Dulce.

He has truly become a legend.
There is no doubt in my mind that Gabe knew more about Dulce than what he reported to the public. And we may never know, now that he has passed away.

Gabe was a kind-hearted, soft-spoken and extremely likeable person.
May his soul rest in peace!

Here are a few clips in which he appears and makes comments on this topic:

Dulce, New Mexico and Cattle Mutilations (2011):

www.youtube.com...

Gabe Valdez also appeared on History Channel's UFO Hunters program (of 2009) in this segment, the same segment in which I appeared:

www.youtube.com...

Recently (2011) Gabe Valdez talked about cattle mutilations in an interview with Open Minds talk show:

www.youtube.com...

Gabe Valdez' take on Dulce, New Mexico is quite similar to mine:

www.youtube.com...

P.S.

Details on his funeral arrangements are still pending.

from Norio Hayakawa
noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Existing thread at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Already posted
Search is your friend

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wow, I’m totally floored. It was during an impromptu meeting at Taco Cabana on Coors Ave in Albuquerque, that Gabe had provided me and, some members of my Squadron at Kirtland, the directions to a back road, that viewed Dulce and the East wall of the Archuleta Mesa. He was a kind, intelligent, and quiet man that respected and appreciated life. May G_D rest his soul, and bring peace to his family.
Bilagaana Tsah Hastiin

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
why did you post this twice?
fail

top topics

join