It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots spreading to Birmingham, Leeds

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Just to let you know someone had a go at the Hanley Masonic Hall two night's ago.
It was a deliberate arson attack but unrelated to these so called riots.

If I get a knock on the door for it just cos I'm an ATS'er I shall not be pleased.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc
Dear Stumason,
I would disagree with the first point. I am sure there are areas of extreme poverty and totally not self-inflicted, in the UK.

I don't see any reason to live in Poverty when there are so many support structures available to help, no matter the situation. Most people you see that live in squalor, or have their kids taken away for neglect for example are drug addicts, alcoholics or what have you. All self inflicted.

That said, i am sure there may well be isolated cases, but there is the help out there. Even after the "cuts" (which are not as bad as the media like to peddle, such as in the (left leaning) Guardian) there is plentiful services out there to help those that want it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by johnd1987

And what about the white paedophiles to do the exact same thing? White Primary or Nursery School teachers who have abused children also.

Stop posting misleading comments. Your racism is just showing through

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by johnd1987

The whites in Great Britain are so guilt tripped that they no longer stand up for themselves. Its horribly sad.

I'm white and British and don't feel guilty about anything at all.

I assure you I am more than prepared, capable and expereinced in standing up for myself - I suspect the keyboard is your weapon of choice and the internet your battleground, venture out into the big, bad world out there and you'd get eaten alive.

The arab pedophile gangs who turn 10-12 year old white girls into hookers are a primary example of this. The UK is dying and is being blamed for the actions of the Satanic Rothschild Zionists.

Wtf has any of that got to do with this thread?
Nothing!
You are just spouting racist dogma for no other reason than you can and you aren't even attempting to offer any reasoning to support the crap you are posting.

Yes, there are some arab paedophile gangs, unfortunately there are also quite a few white ones as well.
They are all scum of the earth in my book.

And I haven't got a clue what you are trying to say in the second sentence, it makes no sense at all - care to explain or elaborate or is it just something you read in some Nazi literature but you have no idea yourself what it means.

Muslim Rape Epidemic grips Scandinavian countries... White men time to man up and start defending your women... Diversity is genocide.

You have an unhealthy fixation with rape and paedophilia etc, I suggest you seek professional help as soon as possible.

Scandanavian countries also seem to have a problem with psychotic White extremists who have a tendency to slaughter innocent people, what are they going to do about that?

You are nothing but a racist bigot whose postings have no relevance at all to this thread...start a thread of your own expousing your racist bile and I'd gladly contribute but unless you have anything remotely relevant please refrain from such postings here.
edit on 11/8/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Free born its you so called True Muslims of peace who should be taking to the #ing streets and rioting and protesting against the Muslims who do this filth and give your religion a bad name, all i see you doing is defending them,

But maybe it is your religion to defend pedophiles seen as Mohamed was one, he raped a 9 year old girl,Your own country's are a #ing disgrace, Regardless of are army's been there, even when they wasn't you killed your own people,

This is the thanks Britain gets for allowing, Muslims and Africans, the choice to freedom, we get stabbed in the back,

Maybe the Nazis should have Won ww2, Because those people who died defending are freedom will be turning in there graves,

Just like sir Winston Churchill said The religion of Islam is compared to that of a Dog with rabies and he could have been more right,

Your religion makes me sick, Page After page After page of Convert force and Kill, no Wander your all so #ed in the head, What choice in the end will we have but to Ethnic cleanse Britain, and i don't mean holocaust i mean remove you from the country,

edit on 11-8-2011 by MX48K because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
And this is truly how i feel, every ounce of patriotism i used to have, for my country has been replaced by the feeling of betrayal and anger,

All the Government does is Lie and cover things up rather than operating a honest policy, We are run by the very same people who used to run america before the revolution, the reason america rebelled was because of high taxes, and been treated like # the very same treatment we get today,

Things will only get worse, if drastic action isn't carried out,We need to fight Hard for our country back or at least die trying

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

I am sure Freeborn will be along shortly to put you down, but I will say for the record he isn't Muslim so you're barking up the wrong tree, in a different forest on another continent...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm seeing pretty much nothing except the riots on the news, unsurprisingly. But what I'm noticing is how much they're pushing the fact that they're getting lots of CCTV images of looters and rioters' faces, and how thye're going to track down each and every one of them.

Goes really well alongside the recent ramping up of Facebook's facial recognition technology, that's opt-out, doesn't it? A part of me feels like this was just some large-scale test of new facial recognition technology.

Besides the pathetic opportunism and random, senseless violence and vile greed, that is

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

Did you read his comment? Or are you just, blinded by your own bigotism and racists views?

I'm white and British and don't feel guilty about anything at all.

As for ethnic cleansing, maybe they can start with people who have views such as yours.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

PMSL.

That is the best laugh I have ever had in the more than 4 years I've been a member here and the year or two before that spent lurking.

Thanks to stu and AnonyFem for pointing it out in my absence, but sorry to dissapoint you - I'm not a Muslim....or a Christian or Hindu or Jew or any other religion you can think of, I am very much agnostic and am very open about it and have posted as such on numerous occassions here on ATS.

Have you actually read anything I have ever posted?
Could you please quote exactly what I wrote in order for you to think something so ridiculous.
It truly beggars belief.

I really don't want to completely belittle you, I suggest you do a little research on my posting history - go into my profile and you can read something like my last 250 posts or so - and then come back and we'll talk - a grovelling apology will not be necessary, we all make mistakes, let's hope you learn from it and actually start reading what people post and thinking about it before replying and making a complete arse of yourself.

I sincerely hope you come back and continue contributing to ATS.
edit on 11/8/11 by Freeborn because: Oops

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i simply do not get why the riots that occured here in britian are being turned into a race issue. they had nothing to do with race, protests, or revolution.

if you want to know why they occured and what culture is behind them, go and live here....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I did Have a glimpse at your profile before i replied. and seen Islamic religion and theology topics , And assumed you was a Muslim, because of The way you reacted to the Camel jockey insinuation in my earlier post, Which was not racist, and more of a stereotypical joke,

And the way you responded to the other post regarding Islamic Gangs grooming Infants only enraged me more,it did appear you was trying to Defend these Islamic scum, who Have sex with children. and turn them into prostitutes,

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I wander what the next generation of youths to come will be like if these Morons are there parents, No wander the government could be trying to make everyone sterile

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

I did Have a glimpse at your profile before i replied. and seen Islamic religion and theology topics , And assumed you was a Muslim, because of The way you reacted to the Camel jockey insinuation in my earlier post, Which was not racist, and more of a stereotypical joke,

Well you didn't look very hard did you and certainly didn't actually read anything.

And I reacted like I did to the 'camel jockey' comment because it's racist, end of story.

You know, I know and I dare say the vast majority of people who read your post know it was meant as a racist slur.

And the way you responded to the other post regarding Islamic Gangs grooming Infants only enraged me more,it did appear you was trying to Defend these Islamic scum, who Have sex with children. and turn them into prostitutes,

What, and the only paedophiles in the world are Muslims and all Muslims are paedophiles?

Personally I think all paedophiles are lowest of the low, regardless of their race or creed.

I suspect that it was only you who took my post that way and I think your racist tendencies are clouding your judgement and preventing you from looking at these sort of issues with any sort of rationality.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

they were proberbly already parents when the footage was filmed. which is even more worrying.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Can't believe these looters would stoop so low.

And I have to say I am a touch disappointed that this thread turned into one with such racist bigoted comments in. For the most part this has been a fantastic forum for some good discussion & some legitimate views. Pointless racism isn't wanted or needed.

Just my opinion

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Ahhhhh the virals are on the loose now.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

You are tarnishing all Muslims with the same brush and all Muslims are not all the same. Maybe you should actually try mingling with some and you will see this.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

I'm more worried about the next generation of government and so should everybody else.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

Thanks for sharing. That's one great thing about being British, no matter how bad things get, we'll always find something to laugh about.

Love the Sooty and Sweep pic

The videos are amusing too. Just goes to show what can be done with video editing and compositing software these days.

edit on 12-8-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join