It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots spreading to Birmingham, Leeds

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

I actually agree with a hell of a lot of what you have posted but calling Muslims 'camel jockeys' is just plain wrong and offensive and has no place here on ATS or even in the big bad world outside of here.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Sorry didn't mean to offend ill edit it and change it, i find it more of a funny Name than a racist name,though.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

To those who said this was all about the poor & poverty. Just look at all the people being charged. One 16 year old girl stole £5000 worth of goods and her parents are millionaires. Others include a teacher, charity worker, and a postman, basically people from all walks of life. Just goes to show how sick and materialistic our society has become.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

David Cameron speaks out: Parts of our society are not broken but sick - the Prime Minister's verdict on Riot UK.

Nothing like the pot calling the kettle black.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yet more empty, hollow words from the deceiver of the masses.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

There is no such thing as "poverty" in the UK unless it is self-inflicted.

Even these "poor, working class" youths rioting all have the latest consols, motorbikes, flash clothing and smart phones.

That isn't poverty, they haven't got a clue.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The whites in Great Britain are so guilt tripped that they no longer stand up for themselves. Its horribly sad. Liberalism is a self genocidal ideology.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
What odds will you give me that the rich daughter ends up with a slap on the wrist? I doubt you will even hear about the sentencing of that case. Funny how she gets bail but the other two in the car don't.

All of this is proof positive that there is no excuse for what happened. The apologists will continue to suggest it is unemployment that is the problem, when really it is just a complete lack of a moral compass.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

but i couldnt give a # about big greedy corporations like apple and asda, and Banks they deserve to be looted, For once its them getting there back doors smashed in lol

i understand why you think this, but remember these companies employ people like us (the general public), and there are other buisnesses tied into them, who get business from them. so even here all that is being hurt is ourselves as more people lose jobs and become dependant on benefits and smaller businesses (plastic factories, electronic companies etc) lose business they may rely on to pay their workers.

wether we like it or not everything is tied together, and we all rely on eachother. so even destroying and looting large corperations can have its effects on local communities.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Dear Stumason,
I would disagree with the first point. I am sure there are areas of extreme poverty and totally not self-inflicted, in the UK.

As for the rest, I wouldn't be surprised if a large proportion of the rioters were either on the dole (social welfare for the non UK people) or have a job.

Regarding those arrested and publicised (post above yours I believe), please do not fall for the trap of believing what you read in the newspapers. Of course there will be some who are from well to do families, but this is sensationalism at it's best.

T

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I agree, but try telling that to those who are using poverty as an excuse for the riots. Like I said before, these people stand for nothing, but their own selfishness and greed. We live in a broken society and the biggest problem is that nobody is willing to take responsiblity for this mess, especially the government.
edit on 11-8-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The arab pedophile gangs who turn 10-12 year old white girls into hookers are a primary example of this. The UK is dying and is being blamed for the actions of the Satanic Rothschild Zionists.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesyleps

True! That's because we are being governed by posh thugs, so unfortunately it's all we can expect.

This comment from the Daily Mail sums up the state of our country perfectly.

The Titantic is sinking, cancel the Royal Knees up (aka the "Golden Jubilee"). To continue with this charade would be akin to Marie Antionnette telling her subjects to eat cake when they had no bread! Not that the riots had anything to do with "poverty". The real cause of the lawlessness is that the plankton at the bottom of the heap have seen the bankers bankrupt our economic system and continue to milk it with their bonuses and our politicians skimming the system to line their pockets with their expenses fiddles; All without any real comeback or at the worst one or two being sent to an open prison! The fact that one even took a £3K rolex watch in to prison with him proves how out of touch these "ivory tower" politicians are. The plankton thought they could get away with it as well, hence the riots. If the MP's and bankers had been made an example of and punished, there may not have been the precedent set for the looting rampage.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 11-8-2011 by kindred because: link

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

We have very few problems with muslims within the UK to be honest with you. People give them a bad stigmata for a few bad apples, its like saying that every white man is a member of the EDL and votes for the BNP. I live in stoke, a heavily populated muslim area, and i've had no problem with them at all.
If you look at it, muslims hardly ever rob, rape, steal or fight, they are quite disciplined people. And as for bombing a mosque, hell that is just a huge insult to them, they take their religion seriously, i wouldnt blame them for getting pissed if someone did that.

There is actualy quite alot of poverty in the UK, it's just swept under the carpet and hidden, its been floating around that these people that did the riots are all in poverty, they are not as poor as many other people, it's just being used by the media to try and put a blame on something. So they blame it on the poor, black youth. Even though the majority of the rioters where between their 20's and 30's, one guy who got arrested was 38. They used the kids to scout out the area on their bikes to go back and tell the elder one where the cops where coming from.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
And stupid german ANTIFA (AntiFascist Network) give support to those idiots. They still have an article at its website: "It’s right 2 rebell - Solidarity with rebels in England".

Thanks God those Bolsheviks and Stalinists will never again grab the power. Bankers are angels compared to them.
edit on 11-8-2011 by under_topsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
reply to post by MX48K

We have very few problems with muslims within the UK to be honest with you. People give them a bad stigmata for a few bad apples, its like saying that every white man is a member of the EDL and votes for the BNP. I live in stoke, a heavily populated muslim area, and i've had no problem with them at all.
If you look at it, muslims hardly ever rob, rape, steal or fight, they are quite disciplined people. And as for bombing a mosque, hell that is just a huge insult to them, they take their religion seriously, i wouldnt blame them for getting pissed if someone did that.

There is actualy quite alot of poverty in the UK, it's just swept under the carpet and hidden, its been floating around that these people that did the riots are all in poverty, they are not as poor as many other people, it's just being used by the media to try and put a blame on something. So they blame it on the poor, black youth. Even though the majority of the rioters where between their 20's and 30's, one guy who got arrested was 38. They used the kids to scout out the area on their bikes to go back and tell the elder one where the cops where coming from.

Arab pedophile gangs who pimp out 10-12 year old white girls anyone???

Muslim Rape Epidemic grips Scandinavian countries... White men time to man up and start defending your women... Diversity is genocide.
centurean2.wordpress.com...

edit on 11-8-2011 by johnd1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by johnd1987

Scandinavian, not the UK. May be the same religion, but different cultures.

And just because they're arab, does not mean they are muslim, people seem to generalise that anyone who looks arab or asian are muslims, this is not true, its like saying every white man is a christian, its generalisation.

Deny ignorance.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
www.bnp.org.uk...

Police Chief in UK claims Muslim Pedophile Gangs Active for Decades...

Please feel ashamed...

Why don't you feel ashamed????

I'm shaking my head right now..

its amazing to me how do you people live with yourselves, its completely disgusting, LITTLE KIDS ARE BEING TURNED OUT!!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Ok, say im an irish white catholic. So im a paedophile automatically? Yes, those people involved in that ring are scum, but i dont see how i should be ashamed of myself, it was nothing to do with me, we can't feel guilty for acts committed by other people, theres too much scum in the world for that.

All im tryin to say is we should stop generalising all race into one certain stigmata, people are individuals, its wrong to instantly claim that someone is a bad person simply because of their religion.

Oh and using a BNP site?? Could you use an un-biased un-racist news source next time?
edit on 11-8-2011 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If one collective commits radically more crime than another collective then it is not fair for the less violent collective to have to endure the 'joys' of diversity of living with the violent collective. Why should our wives, and little girls be the guinea pigs to see if this particular immigrant is a rapist or not. Sure not all of them will be but that's not the point. You're essentially sacrificing a certain amount of innocent people just so you can be politically correct and say you have an ethnic friend... or better yet so you can eat authentic foreign food. Its completely insane.

We've already seen the bloodbath of Rhodesia and now South Africa. How many times do we have to try this ridiculous test before we learn our lessons. How many more people will we kill all while sitting atop a glass house thinking we have the moral highground. People are tribal by nature... The elites don't believe in diversity they know it doesn't work thats why they promote it. Its cleverly disguised genocide.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by johnd1987

By your logic, we should burn down every church, too, cos there are always stories about paedo priests and vicars...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So more muslims are criminals than none muslims in the UK? I don't believe i've heard that one before.
More whites and blacks have committed more crimes, does that mean that whites and black are all rapists and should not be able to walk through a park because kids are there? Your attitude is the reason Hitler killed so many, jews have the image of being greedy and rich, so kill all the jews.

You should be ashamed, shaking my head.

Look at the ats slogan, deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join