It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots spreading to Birmingham, Leeds

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

gheh good one

Sorry Mods: iwas responding to a post that held a good albeit funny response

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by KhaliWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

I agree, it was much better than .... Shake that arse... and..... ehhh more junk like that

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

has the rioting finished yet?

bluddy nora... 4 days and it is not contained yet???

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

I think it's just turned into a free for all frenzy. The parents should be keeping teens home once they've heard their town is affected. Cut down on the spectators who inevitably join in or get in the way of police doing their job.

well i hope the parents get them in check to, because people are starting to organise and police their own communities. so these thugs will become aware soon why most people called the police instead of dealing with it themselves in the past, they will also see that they are not hard because they hang out in groups and that anybody can do it if they really want to. the hoodies will proberbly end up running to police for protection away from the p#ed off mobs of angry residents.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

nah it's spreading north towards Hartlepool and Durham ( heavens help em if they go)
Next it'll probably be the geordies that are gonna blow

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by violet

I think it's just turned into a free for all frenzy. The parents should be keeping teens home once they've heard their town is affected. Cut down on the spectators who inevitably join in or get in the way of police doing their job.

well i hope the parents get them in check to, because people are starting to organise and police their own communities. so these thugs will become aware soon why most people called the police instead of dealing with it themselves in the past, they will also see that they are not hard because they hang out in groups and that anybody can do it if they really want to. the hoodies will proberbly end up running to police for protection away from the p#ed off mobs of angry residents.

That'll be a sight for sore eyes!!!!

I can hear em now: help me, i wanted to loot his house and he started assaulting me!!
edit on 10-8-2011 by KhaliWitch because: let you all share in the joke

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I'm in Liverpool, on a road parallell to Smithdown Road, where everything has been kicking off... had a riot van
appear down my drive about 1:30am this morning, the scally yobs were using my drive as a short-cut.

There's cars that burnt so hot they've melted the tarmac...i was planning on taking my camera out and getting
some shots of whats happening, but have been warned against it.
People are just being assaulted in the street, dropped where they stand, or robbed blind, as the wave of
retarded, opportunistic mother*snips* are making they're way through.

I'm tolled up, ready to go, if they even dare try anything in my near vicinity. Going out at night is now hell,
and i'm even classed as one of these "youths".

Its hideous.

Dont back down.

Ad

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by acertainshade

If they start anything with, just give em hell to pay!!!!!!
I'm ffing sick and tired of these.... how do i put this without getting banned............i can't think of anything polite...... i am wanting to come over there and show em what a mother not even twice their age can do to em!!!!

And it's against my religion to have these thoughts!!! Scuse me, i have to go and cleanse myself!
edit on 10-8-2011 by KhaliWitch because: just so you know

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Its not nice, i tell ya. If i went out to do something, i would be swept up by the Riot squad as one of them. Cant win.

One plus point, firearms are not freely available. Just imagine!
edit on 10-8-2011 by acertainshade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by acertainshade

I know, i'm originally from Hartlepool, now living in a small village in Holland and i'm still classed a rioter, even though the people know me and what my morals are! Nevertheless the fact that i have never been a rioter!

The people here like to watch Crimewatch uk and hear a lot of bad things bout Hartlepool (guilty by association)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
[

One plus point, firearms are not freely available. Just imagine!
edit on 10-8-2011 by acertainshade because: (no reason given)

That's the only good thing bout it (although they are readily available on the black market)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The man who was shot dead by the police was a known offender to Police who are conducting operation Trident which is protecting Black people from Black gangs who are going around murdering other black people.
He was carrying a loaded handgun.
And the shooting of him is being portrayed as racial profiling by some mentally deficient news sources.
What does this mean?
It means the hate is already there, its not about anything but wanting power.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
watts th BIG deal!! or ?? if u prefer
I AM from L='___' with two E's
I know what Im EFFin chatt'n bout
There be black out here
cos all the ILL E Gal is realiens

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean_uk
watts th BIG deal!! or ?? if u prefer
I AM from L='___' with two E's
I know what Im EFFin chatt'n bout
There be black out here
cos all the ILL E Gal is realiens

what are you rambling on about?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I agree that there is a lot of hate out there, however the guy was shot by police, at which point they stated that the guy shot first. But there has now been stated by MSM that there is no evidence of that fact, so is there a racial motive behind the shooting or some other reason?

Perhaps the reason was that he made off with the grilfriend of one of the officers?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I see that Police might be allowed to use plastic bullets? Thing is if they open fire on these kiddies there will be war.. they won't just run away I suspect they will retaliate & it will get worse.
I remember being at a FA cup match years ago when there was a riot the feds fired plastic bullets into the throng and it dispersed fairly quickly. I don't think that would happen this time round.

Thing is these kiddies are well organised & can run rings round the police as it has been proved over the past few nights, just my opinion but if plastic bullets are used there really will be Anarchy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I was getting some looks from the police on the way home last night & on way to work this morning, I ride a BMX wear a afghan scarf, wooly hat. And am covered in ink. So I'm guessing they either thought "Hang on here's a trouble maker" or "What a t*at he's in his 30's" LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

I agree that there is a lot of hate out there, however the guy was shot by police, at which point they stated that the guy shot first. But there has now been stated by MSM that there is no evidence of that fact, so is there a racial motive behind the shooting or some other reason?

Perhaps the reason was that he made off with the grilfriend of one of the officers?

No evidence at all he fire, in fact it has been said he had put down his weapon, I work with lots of X old bill and their view was, he had a gun, so whether he fired it or not isn't the point.

I had a row with them about that as I think that is total BS end of the day his gun was on the floor, he hadn't fired so why did they shoot?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

I know the feeling I get the same looks, except it's more like sh*t it's a woman!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wo0kiEE

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

No evidence at all he fire, in fact it has been said he had put down his weapon, I work with lots of X old bill and their view was, he had a gun, so whether he fired it or not isn't the point.

I had a row with them about that as I think that is total BS end of the day his gun was on the floor, he hadn't fired so why did they shoot?

My point exactly! It's a nasty condition called tunnel vision ( it can sometimes kill ya)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join