It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots spreading to Birmingham, Leeds

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ecthelion

Sure will do... So then that's sorted, I can come to your house, burn it down, smash and burn your car, destroy your Neighbour hood and also I can have free booty too... Wow thanks to you I'm well pleased.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Sorry, this is completly incorrect.

One of my mothers friends was evacuated from her flat in Walsall today, 5mins later looters went in and trashed the place.

A friends brother of mine was mugged by 20 people in subway yesterday in Birmingham.

Family business's have been thrown into flames and looted.

Houses have been burgled.

Injured people have been mugged.

A person was photographed being mugged for his clothes in the street, he was forced to undress there in the street infront of the muggers.

Peoples cars have been tourched.

Many beatings have happened.

A police officer has been shot.

Last night a man was found shot, died today.

This is not a riot against the government, this is just plain criminal against communities and the people of England. If it was against the government, they would be targeting government buildings ONLY, not involving civilian properties.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sussy
[

Was going to say something but I'm angry at some posts so deleted it
edit on 9-8-2011 by sussy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Two pubs & a Tescos on fire in Dunstable near Luton

]

Just heard one LOUD boom explosion followed by a big echo
edit on 9-8-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

if it is not aimed at 'us' how come people have been made homeless, have no job to go to tomorrow and small business owners having their livelyhoods destroyed.

there were reports of some of the thugs trying to get into peoples homes, destroying peoples cars (that some needed to get to work). but because nobody has been killed yet it can not be looked at as an attack on us?

well it is, wether that was the orignal intention or not.

This is a war on the society you have been forced down YOUR throat everyday. When they are putting the people down the street, that's a way to save them from being sheeps of Big Brother. In a way, they are liberating them, provoking a direct rethinking of their lives, and allowing to organize collectively for a new living, instead of relying on .

They don't have a job anymore? They don't have to work! They have no more cheap flats for which they pay a rent? They just have to squat with others!

This is revolution time.

You haven't chosen to go by the rules of the bankers and the corrupt bureaucrats who laugh at the face of honest working people while dealing megabillion contracts under your nose. The damn Queen of England has been FORCING everyone out of their residence, and forcing them to work in the past, and made sh_tloads of gold with it, and Her Majesty is still cashing-in from taxes and rents, out of the hard work of millions like you. This is the society they have developed through wars and slave labor, and they won't let you live the way you want. They have a Police state just fer ya, and you,d better submit to their cult of "Law and Order", or else it's corporate prison for you.

These kids are angered at it because they are from the worst social aspect of the same crap you collaborate to everyday, that's why they are the first to start the movement.

I can't defend all of their actions, but I freakin' understand them... they are pissed off with a system that has gone at the end of its roll.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Im supposed to go on a vacation to London on Sunday too.

If i get robbed they'll find my US dollars look at me and probably throw them back at me.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Dinogur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What's going on in London Man?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So.....What do you suppose happens after these riots? How can this be fixed? Once all the looting is done and there is nothing left in the cities, 100's (and, through economics and job loss, 1000's) are made homeless, unable to support their children and families, what do you suppose happens then?
I know its bad and tough for these people, and it is for everyone at the moment, in my area at the moment there are no jobs, when i finish university, there will be no jobs, and even less now. Some of my friends who have graduated have had to sign on, its not just them, its everyone.

Yes there is need for change, but this is no way for it. All this will do is make it worse in the long run, with the only short term gain is for those selfish looters in a material form.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

what? it is very worrying how some people think. so the way to have a revoultion is by making it impossible for people to live?
edit on 9-8-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Also, circulating reports that there have been two asian deaths in Aston through the black/asian brawl that occured once the police gave up.

Gangs are being formed amongst people, typicaly, alot of asians are sticking up for their community (and rightly so) and in birmingham, the black/asian relations are worse than any other. We all know how gang warfare begins, once one member is killed by one group, thats it. Aston will be even MORE violent than it already is in the coming days.

Kill the public, revolution on the government? yea, if you say so.

Birmingham Riot 2011
edit on 9-8-2011 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
What's going on in London Man?

Not just London, its the entire country, news is not reporting everything there is now to many City's & Town's to keep track off, BUT NOT IN EVERY CITY! but i suspect the majority of them there has been or will be to some extent

The public will fight back tomorrow, loads of football firms are organising abit of a pay back along with anybody who's up for beating the life out of them

Is this a dream? i can't believe this is actually happening

edit on 9-8-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
all these "rioters" are actually refugees from libya. khadaffi did say he won't
go out without a fight. smart move khadaffi. just think about it for a moment.

by the way, wouldn't be "great" (if you were a member of sie elites) if this
whole thing turns into nation, maybe even continent-wide riot? wouldn't "that"
be just right on time for these cocksucking elites to push their fascist slash
communist nwo even further?

also, jamie oliver's braisserie got #ed up. now, i don't know about you,
but that's where that douche cameron should draw the line. who gives a
# if cops shot someone in the head for no apprent reason? kelly osbourne
and jamie oliver say "cameron needs to put his faggy, cocksucking, slimey
foot down".

and by the fay, # YOU PIERS MORGAN! there. much better.
also, don't you even dare to think that there might be a #load of
agent provocateurs in that bitch. now, that would be absurd. let's
just stick to the facts PIERS #ING MORGAN spews out.

again, # YOU PIERS MORGAN! there. even better. my
apologies to mods. don't delete the # YOU PIERS MORGAN
bits. they're there for artistic purposes.

edit on 9-8-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I know. I'm surprised that this has only 28 flags.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Im in Oldham and can hear Sirens. it spread to Middleton then Oldham. My Parents are Terrified and i'd be lieing if i said i wasn't. My facebook newsfeed is going crazy with reports.
edit on 9-8-2011 by CydonianKnight because: .

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CydonianKnight
Im in Oldham and can hear Sirens. it spread to Middleton then Oldham. My Parents are Terrified and i'd be lieing if i said i wasn't. My facebook newsfeed is going crazy with reports.
edit on 9-8-2011 by CydonianKnight because: .

I hope you're safe.

Any word on Cambridge?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I know. I'm surprised that this has only 28 flags.

Same here, people are under the impression its just London, wonder what other countries are reporting,

second

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

where are the police? haven't you heard? le police were caught with their pants down.
just like on 7/705. 10s of thousands of cctv cameras all over the mother#er, but
cops don't know jack # and can't do jack #. oh, and apparently pigs shot
someone in the head for no apparent reason. but that's just a minor detail. the
real victims here are PIERS COCKSUCKING #TARD MORGAN, jamie and
sony. those poor peasants with their fishandchips shops and their fastfoods and
quick-e-marts are expendable, as usual.

on a lighter note, # YOU PIERS MORGAN.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
why can they not just use tranqualisers? the thugs go to sleep and the police can pick them up and clear the streets of the thugs, they wake in in a cell with a conviction and fine.

simples.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CydonianKnight

50 cars and a JCB heading down dual carriageway 'smethwick' heading towards oldbury!!! Cars with blacked out windows, black people an sum whites. Sum hangin onto the jcb Police nowere to be seen!!! I’m going to post this, but readers treat this as rumor and don’t get worked up until we hear more.

Birmingham riot updates

Listen to the bottom line, at the moment its a rumour. Stay in and keep safe, and keep checking this link. It is very reliable and informs you on the false reports as soon as they know.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
A friend of mine just messaged me to say there are riots in Gloucester half a mile from him. I know you guys like sources but that's all I've got.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join