It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots spreading to Birmingham, Leeds

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I hate to state the obvious, but maybe what happened (happening) in the middle east is coming to a town near you. I like the way your anal retentive, let the disabled die PM is calling them criminals. You voted for this guy remember? Gordon Brown doesn't look so bad now does he?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhand

Dear Doorhand,
As nobody seemed to answer your question, here is what I think is the reason. Some drug dealer was shot dead by the police, he apparently had a gun, which he didn't. He apparently shot at the police, which he didn't (it was their own bullet found). This started off rioting in Tottenham and the rest is just a wave of criminality.

To the rioting, I fully agree. To the looting, well I can't condone that. Unfortunately it will end up being the taxpayer paying for all the Debenhams, Richer Sounds, etc.. being looted.

I am all for an uprising against the government and police state we live in. More so due to the blatant mind control and life control being imposed on everyone through the rothchilds etc.. It's a sick twisted existence we live in. Born, work, pay your taxes, die poor. It's an effin joke.

T

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My friend is in Salford and is keeping me updated on facebook . He has just posted that the police have left the scene , leaving the rioters to do whatever they like . Random passers by are now looting too . Where are the police ?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

One army unit, the 3rd Rifles based in Glasgow, was also on put on notice so that it is ready to deploy at 12 hours' notice.

Source: UK Riots - The Guardian

Is martial law now a possibility?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Asda in Huddersfield has allegedly been raided / looted.

Now it's hitting small towns.

link   
Latest report from Salford is 100's of police have turned up and many shops burning.

link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You know, if the citizens were permitted to carry guns (as in Sweden and the U.S.), these idiots would not be raiding stores, and hurting others. Now granted, there is then the worry of additional killing. Face it, some people will always be trouble makers, without the freedom to defend yourself and what is yours, you will have people running a muck as they are in England.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think we will wake up tomorrow and be in a state of martial law . I wonder if TPTB wanted this all along ???

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
RIP Broken Britain..

You went soft on discipline!..
You went soft on immigration!
Parents were told.. 'No you can't smack the kids'....
Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools..
The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear..
Kids had rights blah blah blah..

Well done Britain..

You shall reap what you sow..

We have lost a whole generation!!

TIME TO GET TOUGH MRS CAMERON,

Get every single one of them by the neck and drag them of the streets before the public does, because it is coming, the public are getting sick of seeing police pussy foot around these scumbags and will do it for you,

Every one who was caught out rioting and looting should be given a boiler suit and be made to rebuild that what they have destroyed, and pay back in full the compensation to the local businesses destroyed and effected by there mindless crimes, all off them, 7 days a week, until all the damage is rebuild

I coudn't agree more with you .... we have done it to
ourselves.

and it's all gone past the point of no return

It's not just this generation, they are having kids a lot younger, they are bringing them up, the bible says the last generation will be one that has no respect for anything.
Guess it's not far away then.
How can you maintain a society when the brainless are bringing kids up, they will not know any better, they can only emulate, this is why things are the way they are, i think you were bang on in your assertions.

Yes and that 15yr olds & 16yr olds having kid when there kids themselves still is beyond a joke, no doubt they are having kids at this age because everybody has fail to be able to get there points across to them though out there up bringing, and that is the governments fault with there softly softly approach,

We need to get tough on them fast there is not much time left to correct this IMO, as you said its not just this generation its the one before failing as the government started to get soft, now just look how many there is, wait till the next generation and we will be well and truely be in the brown stuff.

We need to take it back, back to the tough discipline we used to see in schools, and we need to see parents getting tougher or being aloud to do there job properly, my parents used to smack me, with out it i would have got away with murder, and i'm glad they did, all tho i hated them at the time for it LOL,

Enough is enough i say. i just see a 13 year old kid come up to the Sky News reporter after two teens who was clearly not involved "good kids" said we are just trying to get home, this other kids with his scum mates in toe said out strait, i'm not i'm here to make money init! while the report questions why he was wearing a mask, DOHH, he replies so i don't get caught or ID'ed

Instantly i wish to god i was standing there because i would have started swinging for the lot of them, i don't care how old, get some manners id be willing to teach them the hard way, kids of today have no respect for aything or anybody and they are thick as s**t, its not the reccesion driving them to steal its because they were dragged up and have no motivation, to get out of bed and go find a job to earn it,

As an ex British Army infantry soldier, id be willing to go back and start teaching these kids how to behave, any trouble makers in schools or on there streets should be sent for military style discipline courses as punishment, guarantee you they will be worthy of breathing the air after that,

I walked passed a group of youth tonight after walking back from the shops, i said alright boy not out rioting then?

I got talking to them about it, and someone said, they have a political motive for doing it, i laughed my arse off, really what is that then?

they said, Foreigners taking our jobs... and police brutality

Ok how old are you? "was about 14?" but your not old enough to work you child LOL go away, preferably back to school,

Ok so the next one, how old are you? 18 init... right and if you could be bothered to get out of bed in the morning and wasn't playing the Xbox all night the government wouldn't need to bring in polish workers to fill the jobs you horrible creatures don't want to do, they wouldn't need to

And police brutality?... oh believe me there clearly not doing enough

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just heard that Jihadists might be paying the groups as a way of researching possible police responses to an Islamic revolution

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

Source please.

Also, I don't think it would be just the police they have to worry about ...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel
I hate to state the obvious, but maybe what happened (happening) in the middle east is coming to a town near you. I like the way your anal retentive, let the disabled die PM is calling them criminals. You voted for this guy remember? Gordon Brown doesn't look so bad now does he?

Like we was saying, this is not a problem that builds up in just a few years or under a different government

This is a problem that has built up over many decades of government failure's to take action or get tough, instead they have chose to ignore it for so many years and all of a sudden.... BANG,

It similar to the middle east i guess... the only difference being is, they wanted freedon & political change free of a dictator rulership, and this lot here in the UK just want a new PC and a good laugh

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Thanks for your reply Torqpoc, i appreciate it. I hope this wave of criminality spurs on a revolution against the governments just like our europeans neighbours. I agree 100% in what you say, this sad exsistence we are living must change...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Police officer shot in Aston

Source

A friend of mine on facebook earlier mentioned that firearms had been shot in aston also.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhand

I fail to see how this can be seen as a start to a political uprising, firstly this isn't v for vendetta, it's a bunch of idiots running around filling their greedy pockets. And tbh even though you could say that the governments approach in the past has possibly caused this to happen now, I still think it's a bit of stretch to say that this country is terrible.

If anything some of these events have made me proud to be British, the thought of us standing up to these idiots, which has been seen in a few places, where men have been patrolling in groups to protect their town is really a great thing.

Of course I could be wrong and I could be blinded by some patriotism right now but I think if you look at the balance of things, then this country is pretty damn good in pretty much every way.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"police have lost control in the aston/lozells area Asian youths have started to beat up the looters police outnumbered the looters don’t know where to run"

Birmingham riot 2011

There where reports of asians standing ground of their area earlier from this same site and various other people. The transition from police to civilian is starting to happen, with reports also of people fighting back in London. If this goes on for much longer/another day with no improvement in police tactics, it will could well be public Vs rioters.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I can't help but feel that the rife vigilanteism almost proves that if things were different in terms of media scare tactics and government brain washing, we could definitely police our own communities.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
With Blackberry (RIM) being involved now and their website being hacked by TeaMp0isoN threatening them not to help police, how do they (TeaMp0isoN) figure into this? Are they to blame and organised the rioting, or do they just jump on board cheering it on?

website showing off their hacking job of blackberry.,com
link
this video was under the post

can't take our freedom video on youtube

Most of their hacking rants are "Free Palestine! - Free Kashmir!"
edit on 9-8-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
There's a lot of misunderstanding of these riots here...

- Rioters did not kill any people, as far as I know. Yeah, there might have been stabbings, beatings, but how can anyone KNOW what was the context of these fights? No, there is no report of anyone who has burned in these fires. Actually there is clear video evidence out there (like these rooftop views) that they actually took people out of buildings before the fires erupted. How surprising, for "nasty criminals they supposedly are"!

- Attacking, breaking or looting McDonald's, Staples and other corporate is NOT aimed at you, so there's no reason to react as if they are attacking you, in any way. This is a problem some people have of not being able to differentiate between social costs of rioting and private costs, covered by insurances and "loss" budgeting. Both are completely UNRELATED.

If you are in Britain and get across some rioters, do not be scared. Just show your support for what they do.. They will not harm you this way. Provoking them or playing tough will only get you into trouble. Don't be stupid... I'm not writing this to insult you, but to save you from an unpleasant trip to the hospital.

If you're a civilian, it's most likely that this uprising has nothing to do with you, but rather with your government's mishandling of public policy, corruption and power abuse by its police. Since you're not accountable for it, you don't have to put your life in the line for it.
edit on 9/8/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

if it is not aimed at 'us' how come people have been made homeless, have no job to go to tomorrow and small business owners having their livelyhoods destroyed.

there were reports of some of the thugs trying to get into peoples homes, destroying peoples cars (that some needed to get to work). but because nobody has been killed yet it can not be looked at as an attack on us?

well it is, wether that was the orignal intention or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join