It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots spreading to Birmingham, Leeds

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

edit on 9-8-2011 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
London riots in Birmingham? Aye?

London riots are what happens in London.

I think you mean rioting in London has now spread elsewhere.

This might be an alternative to standard media but it makes more mistakes at reporting and headlines than the standard media.

Imagine a London riot in Birmingham? Does that mean the Londoners came up to Birmingham to riot?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by NadaCambia

I'm watching that stream now and it is so terrible! www.bbc.co.uk... Boy the guy on there now is pissed!

Stay safe UK ATS.... My thoughts are with you.

OiO

The Irish fella they where interviewing was class, so proud to be represented in the riots in the form of black Irish humor.

Do you have a link to the irish fella?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
London riots in Birmingham? Aye?

London riots are what happens in London.

I think you mean rioting in London has now spread elsewhere.

This might be an alternative to standard media but it makes more mistakes at reporting and headlines than the standard media.

Imagine a London riot in Birmingham? Does that mean the Londoners came up to Birmingham to riot?

Very astute observation. I will now contact you before even thinking about writing another thread title. I'm sorry it confused you so much.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yeah well, Atleast no muslims are involved - yes i said muslims, id be suprised if there are any asians involved. ive only seen blacks and whites.

its ramadan now, so that may be why.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
reply to post by kykweer

nope they don't "deserve" it any more than their karma dictates, you earn your karma.
It isn't your place to attempt sway another to use violence against another, even a failed attempt will "Earn" you a karmic redress.
So to advocate the use of deadly force against thousands of people, is just plain stupid.

As for the rest of your non sensical attempts to put words into my mouth, try harder, it's a very unsubtle and blatant attempt from a rank amatuer, whom obviously needs to spend time honing their edge.

Please try harder and ill furnish you with some better put downs, ok?.

I never made an attempt to put you down nor to put words in your mouth.

I mentioned afterwards that "shooting them all" would end up being an exaggerated response, but I maintain that force might be the only solution. So fight fire with fire. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Obviously it would be "nonsensical" for civilians to take matters in their own hands and police merely can't wait for them to "tire down" or get bored.

Your entire reply seems to be an off topic rant depicting your own self righteousness rather than debating the merits relating to the thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Apparently, this will be squashed tonight, poss with military help. hope it is stopped but preferably without the military...

banks and insurance companies makin a fuss now

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Anyone know what these riot are about? Is this really a rebellion/revolution labled as a petty riot by the UK media? It would be typical of the media to focus on the teenagers looting but not on the real issue!
A reply or a link to an exsisting thread would be apreciated, after a few unsuccesfull searches.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
just came home from work and the police are all over warrington town center waiting for it to kick off

Warrington Guardian
edit on 9-8-2011 by nooney because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

how can a reply to your lame attempt to pull what i said apart and then ascribe the meaning as something it plainly wasn't, be an off topic rant.
It was a reply, if it sounds a little self righteous, thats because i have trouble with people who skew what i say into meaning something else.
If anything it was "condascending" not "self righteous", like i said, amateurish.

Also your comprehension is missing something, read it again, i never said you "Put me down" (god forbid) i said basically, come back with a better argument and ill shoot it out of the water, i hope you get it now.

All quiet here in wales tonight, cardiff hasn't erupted yet, the sheep are still sleeping, now im off to get laid, AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT, i know, ill try hard not to wake up the entire flock.

edit on 9-8-2011 by The X because: god that hurtzzz please make it stop please please......

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
RIP Broken Britain..

You went soft on discipline!..
You went soft on immigration!
Parents were told.. 'No you can't smack the kids'....
Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools..
The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear..
Kids had rights blah blah blah..

Well done Britain..

You shall reap what you sow..

We have lost a whole generation!!

TIME TO GET TOUGH MRS CAMERON,

Get every single one of them by the neck and drag them of the streets before the public does, because it is coming, the public are getting sick of seeing police pussy foot around these scumbags and will do it for you,

Every one who was caught out rioting and looting should be given a boiler suit and be made to rebuild that what they have destroyed, and pay back in full the compensation to the local businesses destroyed and effected by there mindless crimes, all off them, 7 days a week, until all the damage is rebuild

reg

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

Fair point, shooting might be over the top lol, but surely these kids are abusing their civil rights in the UK and the police doesn't have anything to legally back them to basically do anything.

Surely the time for saying sorry is over and tough love should be given so normal innocent hard working people can go on with their lives.
edit on 9-8-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

oh definitely i agree whats needed is some 'tough love' a nice batton to the knee caps should do it, or a dose down with the water cannon, i just dont think the army (whose stretched to breakin point already.. and facing cuts) shootin people is the answer though there was talk on the news earlier of the poilce using plastic bullets if the looting got as extreme as last night.

actually now i think about it maybe your innitial idea wasn't so bad, during the second world war anyone caught looting could be shot or sentanced to death by hanging so maybe these dicks should think themselves lucky.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Riots have spread all over suburbs of Birmingham now, confirmed in Erdington, unrest also in West Bromwich and Wolverhampton

Buses stopped running at half 9 tonight out of the blue

Rumours that police are going to apply a zero tolerance policy to anyone on the streets past a certain time

Tried to talk to the police earlier to get some information but they wouldn't tell us anything

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reg

reg, you tottally remind me of this prisoner for some reason....

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
RIP Broken Britain..

Well done Britain..

Get every single one of them by the neck and drag them of the streets before the public does, because it is coming, the public are getting sick of seeing police pussy foot around these scumbags and will do it for you,

Every one who was caught out rioting and looting should be given a boiler suit and be made to rebuild that what they have destroyed, and pay back in full the compensation to the local businesses destroyed and effected by there mindless crimes, all off them, 7 days a week, until all the damage is rebuild

I coudn't agree more with you .... we have done it to
ourselves.

and it's all gone past the point of no return

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeTTaLic_PhaNToM
Yeah well, Atleast no muslims are involved - yes i said muslims, id be suprised if there are any asians involved. ive only seen blacks and whites.

its ramadan now, so that may be why.

There is an equal amount from all communities Blacks Whites & Asians

Why do people keep saying its all blacks?, i'm kinda leaning to tho's people being racists hoping to ignite some racial tensions, and most likely trying to get a few more people voting for the BNP

Its not all blacks in fact the majority are white, as expected!, its just teens looking for kick from all communities, its theifing scum who have been handed a massive pay day, by the kids who would normally be drinking in parks & on street corners that have jumped on the bandwagons up and down the country, these little scummy lay about dole dossers resides in every city,

It seems people in there own communities are finally starting to make a stand at last, and are starting to go out in large number to look for these inbreds, they will get one hell of a beating that's for sure and i intend to do the same when it comes to my door

Its certainly not just blacks and whites by no means, its teen in all walks getting away with murder because the government have gone soft

reg

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

RIP Broken Britain..

Well done Britain..

Well said mate, the last part you wrote is what i was trying to say, was it not for my lack of putting words to paper/keyboard

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

RIP Broken Britain..

Well done Britain..

I coudn't agree more with you .... we have done it to
ourselves.

and it's all gone past the point of no return

It's not just this generation, they are having kids a lot younger, they are bringing them up, the bible says the last generation will be one that has no respect for anything.
Guess it's not far away then.
How can you maintain a society when the brainless are bringing kids up, they will not know any better, they can only emulate, this is why things are the way they are, i think you were bang on in your assertions.

reg

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
reply to post by reg

reg, you tottally remind me of this prisoner for some reason....

that vids just a black screen for me mate, whos the prisoner, lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Kicking off in Nottingham, market square.

Also check out sky channel 847 Sangat, if you are in West Brom or Birmingham.

Just seen a load of local Asian, Afro Carribean and English guys standing together protecting the area.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join