It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West and the Bosnian Folk Singer ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have a friend from Serbia who was putting some songs on his facebook wall, he put a song on by a very famous singer in Serbia called Halid Muslimovic, I didn't know what it was I thought it was something about Muslims so I put it into Google translator and the English meaning was Kenye West ??? I thought WTF..

Here is a link to the singer Halid Muslimovic on wiki Halid Muslimovic He is a massive singer in Serbia and Bosnia

Go to google translate Google Translate type in Halid Muslimovic change it to Serbian to English and it will say Kanye West, I told my Serbian friend and he was quite shocked.

As we know Kanye West has been linked to Illuninati and his controversial video with Katy Perry E.T I just thought you would find it interesting, it isn't so much as a conspiracy but as a point of interest.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

ok....

point taken, now what?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by DEV1L79

ok....

point taken, now what?

Nothing really more just a point of interest it is quite weird though isn't it?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
just yesterday i would have just thought that was a tad interesting... kanye it seems is wrapped up in some wild stuff i just made a topic that basically outlines him as a illuminati slave (and im a fan lol)..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
i wonder whats the deal with the translation

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

weird maybe..

but i found the link to the illuminati far-fatched.

you said kanye west is part of the illuminati, show me some proof.
not vague t-shirts he's wearing with weird signs, or certain handshakes he's making etc etc.
all curcimstancial and up for interpretating, what makes Kanye part of the illuminati?

i'm not defending kanye btw, i despise the man

anyone remember this?
*kanye storms on stage*
*grabs mic from awardwinners collecting their award on stage*
*i just needed to say something, congratulations on winning and all but... But Beyonce had one of the best video's of all time! of ALL TIME!!*

egoistic f*ck

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
JUST to add the the conspiracy of Kanye West...
2 weeks ago, they pushed back the release date of Kanye and Jays new album, Watch The Throne, by a week for no reason... it released today (monday) at midnight... the cover is completely gold of the album and gold hit a new record high and has it's eyes set on $2000+ for the coming weeks...

Also a lot of the subject matter on songs like Murder To Excellence are holding extreme relevance in what is currently unfolding before our very eyes as we speak... but this album was recorded months ago LOL... released today... lyrics mirror events happning this second... interesting.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I live in a neighbor country, Croatia. Serbian and Croatian languages are very similar so i know for a fact that Google translate fails "translating" the names. It even was on first pages of MSM portals and everyone was laughing their # off.

Its just terrible wrong translation, nothing more than that.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
this West fella makes George look good ...its worse than we thought ..
West is still upset about his Wednesday interview with Matt Lauer on NBC's Today show, in which the rapper was challenged about his 2005 comments about the then-President ("George Bush doesn't care about black people") and his impromptu sabotage of Taylor Swift's Video Music Awards win last year.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

Yes, I’m sure you are right.

I don’t know a word of Serbian, but even I know that ‘Muslimovitch’ directly translated means ‘son of Muslim’.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
I live in a neighbor country, Croatia. Serbian and Croatian languages are very similar so i know for a fact that Google translate fails "translating" the names. It even was on first pages of MSM portals and everyone was laughing their # off.

Not true Google translator is very good, yes it gets the sentences a bit back to front sometimes but that is just because of the different ways Serbians and English compile a sentence but the words are usually spot on.

Also here is a totally different translator which says the same thing Another Translator

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by dario86

Yes, I’m sure you are right.

I don’t know a word of Serbian, but even I know that ‘Muslimovitch’ directly translated means ‘son of Muslim’.
Hmmm do you know that it means son of the Muslims if so that is very interesting that Kanye chose this name.
edit on 9-8-2011 by DEV1L79 because: changed text

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

That translator uses Google for translating and few others. So in fact you used Google translate again.
Google isn't perfect, get over it

P.S. Find some translator that translates only one word at a time and try translating Kanye or Muslimović. You wont get anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Google fail .... again ...

If you type in Akon .. from English to Romanian you will get Nicolae Guta (romanian gypsi 'singer) and vice-versa .. and they don't have anything in common except people here compare them a lot saying its the same thing so automaticly Google's algorithms consider them being the same person ... so ... fail ..

top topics

join