It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Getting Blatant!? just made me a believer (new connections!)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11165
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

^is your rebuttal to that really a link to google... not even any particular page just a link to a goolge search most of the returns on that search have nothing to do with rottweiler imagery... just parts of lyrics, yes rappers rhyme anything that rhymes with there last line but when it comes to imagery not only are rottweilers not prevalent they are not even the most popular dog in hip hop or rap, if we were talking about pitbulls you would be totally right but we are not... im beginning to understand that you are not ultra familiar with the genre, and thats ok im not ultra familiar with rock.. but let me not speak as though i am.... and would hope that you would stop

"Just a link to google"???
The LINK I'm showing you isn't ONE website -- it's thousands of websites with this "evil illuminati dog" you are trying to make a big deal about.

Really, your comments like; "that stuff you said means nothing" -- is kind of a vague handsweeping gesture.

You sound pretty immature -- but good luck with this Sherlock Holmes type investigation. I'm sure the world will be safer if we track down all the Illuminati agents because of course they will have black candles, 5-pointed stars, and Dogs - oh and pyramids.

>> We've just caught EVERYONE, and I think it's about 50,000 people at this point -- most of whom are on Myspace plotting away.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So why are you here wasting your time?

Get a life.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Ugh unfortunately it gets worse on page 3. There are some really sick minds
running the world, and it's good to see people becoming aware of just how
demented they really are, Disney is a very dark and vile place.

More ILLUMINATI disgusting symbolisms

edit on 14-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10

Yikes.

Well in the film The Men Who Stare At Goats (Goats eh? Baphomet much?) George Clooney's character has a line that talks about walt disney being the master.

I am aware of the first earth battalion and find their reference to it be of some importance.(abu graib prison guards were trained in the same facility so who knows what direction they took the psych ops)

George has also played batman (one of the most occult illuminati series around) so maybe does have validity.
He also did that solaris movie right?

edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Yikes.

Well in the film The Men Who Stare At Goats (Goats eh? Baphomet much?) George Clooney's character has a line that talks about walt disney being the master.

I am aware of the first earth battalion and find their reference to it be of some importance.(abu graib prison guards were trained in the same facility so who knows what direction they took the psych ops)

George has also played batman (one of the most occult illuminati series around) so maybe does have validity.
He also did that solaris movie right?

edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Yes i concur, the Goat Baphomet link is so blatant its laughable. I think i may watch that movie again
though, to see what else i may have missed.

George Clooney does seem to be an Illuminati favorite doesn't he. I am beginning to wonder if that's
why he's single and against marriage and procreating his gene pool, he knows how bad the Industry
is and doesnt want to give anyone a reason to mess with him? just a side thought i had.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Whats dog spelled backwards lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I posted this on another thread but i just had to repost it here because
it's really interesting and i think you'd enjoy this read. This guy mentions
MM in mickey mouse looks a lot like 33, and when you read the rest
of this, it will make more sense.

700 yr old fresco of Mickey Mouse found in 2002 Italy, also has hints of Masonry embedded numerology

Wow, thank you so much! That explains a lot for me.
I was always wondering why mickey was a mouse and not a rabbit or something like that.

A poster there said the church looks like micky and was described as a weasel. Micky is a weasel! Hermes used to be called 'weasel armed'. Then just tie in all the other Disney occult and BAM! Club 33 to? Jeez.

Here's another one that occured to me,
Microsoft Corporation/ M C/ M turned sideways resembles a 3

and M = 13 C = 3. = 133 and or 33 another illuminati/mason
hypnotic symbology mind #

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

well it isn't cat..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

So why are you here wasting your time?

Get a life.

>> Great advice! That's just what I was planning to do, so your comment is just in time.

I'm only replying so that you might consider checking out THIS THREAD -- now, whether or not I agree with the final conclusions (I haven't read that far yet), I'm at least learning a few things, and there is actual DETAIL and a connection of business transactions and laws that connect banks and their owners.

I don't care if you call it the "World Bank" or the "Illuminati" -- I think it's a lot more USEFUL to follow money, rather than symbols that artists may or may not be making on record albums.

>> But to each his own. Your idea of a great time is tracking down Snoop Dog and Kanye West for their connections to a racist bomber in Norway based on an affection for Rottweilers.

All I've been saying is; "I just don't see much of a connection here." You are entitled to your free time and your opinion. I'm off to another thread...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The Illuminati love to spread these secret nods and winks everywhere - it's a bit link the Mason's funny handshakes.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by doulos33

Why do we need to communicate via nods, winks, or handshakes? There is this awesome thing we're using now called the Internet/email...or there is the good ol' phone.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

that stuff is so last week Tuesday. I'll channel over the new com protocol over to you. (mindwave 3)
Phone......bwahahaha!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I prefer using the ghost network.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join